Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 15th November 2016 9:29pm
WINNER
Anonymous
trophy
RUNNER-UP: archetype23

Go to page:

Two Sentence Horror Story

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Hullo. tsk tsk

normal service will be resumed after this short lock.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

An oversight, the host shouldn't haven't been up for votes. Rectified now, with the trophy going to the author of the second most voted entry.

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

WOW!  I didn't contribute, but I read.  And what good reads they were.

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

Heavy Duty!!!

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

berea440oh said:Susan knocked on the front door only to have it open and show Brian's naked bloodied corpse on the living room floor and Lisa looking at Susan with wild eyes while some invisible force was grabbing her breasts and humping her pussy.

And when Lisa smiled and let out a growl, a terrified Susan turned around and ran straight for her car only to have Lisa pounce on poor Susan and eat her alive.

Forget those damn zombies, cannibals are real.  And this write will give them a case of the munchies.

berea440oh
Dangerous Mind
2awards
Joined 25th June 2015
Forum Posts: 3208

snugglebuck said:

Forget those damn zombies, cannibals are real.  And this write will give them a case of the munchies.

It sure does.

Does it?

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 99

Vee said:****..AND THE HOST WINS HIS OWN COMP!!*** smh!

Congratulations VIZARD, i mean Fizzle

If some dont know the history of an infamous charcater around the hood, he was famous in making his own comps and then rewarding himself a trophy through his many clones.

These comps are turning from bad to downright insulting to some of us who not only respect the rules, support the host, but the community as well.

I didn't award myself. I didn't even vote. It appears someone else won anyway.

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 99

Jade-Pandora said:Actually, I've seen this happen before, and it'sbecause when a competition goes to public vote (usually because of negligence or abandonment), some votes might go to a piece the host added but failed to tag it as a sample or example and is not an entry.  

Vee and Autumn, I'll get in touch with a Moderator. This can be remedied, so hang in there and don't be discourage.

Regards,
Jadey

Jade, thanks for taking care of this. I had never intended for it to be an issue... it was my first hosted comp and I didn't know I could tag my own entries that way.
Sorry for the trouble.

Go to page:
Go to: