Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 15th November 2016 9:29pm
WINNER
Anonymous
trophy
RUNNER-UP: archetype23

Go to page:

Two Sentence Horror Story

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 99

Poetry Contest

Write a horror story in just two sentences.
1. Two weeks.
2. Only two sentences.
3. Scary, morbid, creepy, freaky, sci-fi-y, etc...
4. Post as many times as you like, no limits.

I'll start...

I had etched a line in the damp stone wall for each of the one-hundred and ninety-two days I had been there. I couldn't see the lines through the darkness, I could only feel them with my blood-caked fingertips.

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016

I had etched a line in the damp stone wall for each of the one-hundred and ninety-two days I had been there. I couldn't see the lines through the darkness, I could only feel them with my blood-caked fingertips.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Your Vote Does Count

I awaited my turn in the ballot line to vote, watching those before me pass through, safely, as the blonde woman held her gun to their heads while they made their choice. My turn, I stepped into place, pen in hand, barrel against my temple, blackening in who should win, to which Hillary sneered "Wrong one !" and she pulled the trigger ... but at least I flipped her off, as I sank into eternity.

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016

MadameLavender said:
Your Vote Does Count

I awaited my turn in the ballot line to vote, watching those before me pass through, safely, as the blonde woman held her gun to their heads while they made their choice. My turn, I stepped into place, pen in hand, barrel against my temple, blackening in who should win, to which Hillary sneered "Wrong one !" and she pulled the trigger ... but at least I flipped her off, as I sank into eternity.

Love it!

Phoenix_Risen
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 21st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 98

The blood of your children are my greatest pleasure, as my blade slowly releases their tiny souls. The screams of your sweet wife are music to my ears as I remove every piece of her heart, stolen from me and given to you.

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3672

THE QUIET ROOMMATE

my quiet roommate
never talked to me much
although we got along great.
I'd been away with Linda
for about a week
only to find an eviction notice
taped to the door  and witnessing
my roommate's cat, Snoopy
chewing on a chicken bone,
with a human fingernail on the floor

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16212

Ripped and Reaped

She looked up into his blue green eyes and saw no mercy in them even though they had just been lovers...him being a paying customer named Jack.
She watched the knife arch downwards slicing her throat, and she heard him giggle happily as her life passed out of her with  blood that coloured the sidewalk where she once happily walked on, soliciting business.

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Whistling, he increased his pace and before leaving, he picked a jar full of pink liquid with a pair of peachy nipples swimming in it from the dining table. He placed the jar inside the big refrigerator, carefully aligning it with the others labeled the same as the plots of daisies in the backyard garden.

berea440oh
Dangerous Mind
2awards
Joined 25th June 2015
Forum Posts: 3208

Susan knocked on the front door only to have it open and show Brian's naked bloodied corpse on the living room floor and Lisa looking at Susan with wild eyes while some invisible force was grabbing her breasts and humping her pussy.

And when Lisa smiled and let out a growl, a terrified Susan turned around and ran straight for her car only to have Lisa pounce on poor Susan and eat her alive.

DIVINEDEADLYDARK
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 20th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 34

Mad poet humanitarian,passing time, mute of crime, my hand's tell the story.Uncontrolled convulsion's life is in my hand's, screeching monkey mouth can't work only known to him,kept away dead dried flower hand's on the stem...

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

you're supposed to be dead, I killed you. Yet here I am, tied to this bed with you hovering over me, attempting to start that chainsaw , now knowing full well I am well and truly fucked.

poet Anonymous

In the darkness Nostferatu awoke. I gave him my neck and it was him that did croak.

neo128
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 28th July 2015
Forum Posts: 6

Here's a horror story in one sentence... I, Donald J. Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

berea440oh
Dangerous Mind
2awards
Joined 25th June 2015
Forum Posts: 3208

neo128 said:
Here's a horror story in one sentence... I, Donald J. Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

You're kidding, right?

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016

neo128 said:

I also love this!

Go to page:
Go to: