Go to page:

One line collaboration

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 180

Suffocating my senses with ghastly glue to repair my broken parts like New, although they may temporally be fixed, they will break again since I need a fix.

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3672

The door burst open with an unexpected breeze as in walked a familiar bunny carrying a wicker basket full of berries. "I picked more of those psychedelic berries for you that you love so much." She said.....

PerfectSinner
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 14th June 2016
Forum Posts: 19

Quickly empty my clip then I reload this is what the blood of the lamb beholds narrow streets upon empty roads of solitude of tormented pressure under pleasure another soul been sold.....

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017

He sold his soul to the devil, but why he did nobody knows, was it for glory, or guitar chords or perhaps a great songbird to fill everyone's hearts with joy, I still do not know so it goes.........

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16069

he looked at his Bunny girl, and was flabbergasted, am I still dreaming or have I eaten some bad berries he thought but he stretch out his hands and caressed the young lady's arm....she is real, he thought

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

...or at least as real as anybody else's gangsta bullshit...

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017

I know about gangsta bullshit, because we solemnly and swiftly shuffle our way past them in order not to be spied by the grim reaper of a member of this gang.

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

...Its all familiar, and always fun.....hangin' with the gang with a gun, but some times we gotta get free from the pack and and show them what the Alpha male has in his nut sack.......

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017

Guns you run is never fun, when the cops have you hauling ass to lose the tail and not get trailed to their final destination, which is not jail.......

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16069

its time to run again, he thought, feeling very tired

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Locking this thread, as we're trialling moving endless challenges over to a new group "Word Play". Continue to take part in this challenge here:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/word-play/discussion/362/

Go to page:
Go to: