Go to page:

One line collaboration

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3672

..but then his mind, deranged and rearranged  started to focus on gettin' some fairy tale strange...

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

which goes against the grain of most forest faerie folke unless you're exceptionally good with poetic alliterations...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16185

he thought as he kept running towards the rising sun, now bright and shining into his eyes...the world seems to be on fire a he thought as he glimpsed his machine in the distance

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

Time meant nothing anymore compared unprepared to a few buttons pushed and a couple of switches corrected and flipped by some bitches just to flip off a bunch of lingering beings in the mist like an angry finger within a fist...yeah, you know what I mean.....

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

confusion defeats the understanding he thought as he ran through the mist and to the machine that seemed to welcome him with it's presence and as he puts out his hands to push the button to open the door he once more felt the excitement of a new adventure

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

His mind began to clear as the smooth sliding sound of the familiar hatch opening before him reminded him of new worlds, and  new destinations, all of them and none of them being either fantasy or reality...within true perception...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

he settled in the familiar comfy chair and began to  start the engine, the familiar smell of something burning filled his senses and he the world around him pass by in flashes...and he thought, 'I am travelling Jack....travelling Jack...'

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1738

the familiar burning smell was the sausages he'd forgotten in the frying pan, yet again. "I can't handle all this on my own" he sighed "I need a companion to travel with me, someone from the delta quadrant who speaks the same language".

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

He looked to the left to see A little bunny stowaway gazing back at him with brown bunny eyes in surprise...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

he jerked back in surprised and accidentally pressed on the reverse button and the machine rushed swiftly into the past while the bunny scrambled up on to his lap and gave him a slow rather odd lap dance....

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

"Yeah, I guess it's you and me bunny buddy, thrashing out into the next adventure....."

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

he said trying frantically to stop the machine as it roared into the distant past...

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

But past flashing lights and fights with last nights and day dazes in hazes, he came across a past passed...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

how can this be he said as he stared out of the glass screen of the machine at the creatures that seemed to be as tall as the strange greenish blue trees

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

"we're gonna have some problems here", bunny buddy said, not so much verbally, but more of a psycic communication.....

Go to page:
Go to: