Go to page:

One line collaboration

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

he decided that it was all a dream and went back into his house and the bedroom and burrowed under the covers

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3672

But these unusual thoughts and visions could not hide from him beneath the simple warmth of a mere sheet of fabric

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

It was as if awaking from a coma with what should have been a simple glistening shine of morning sun, yet seeing these beautiful creatures leering over him, smiling in all of their different smiles, Fairies and rabbits with hats, awaiting to speak their next words...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

He looked around at the wonderful sight and wondered how much more weirder will his day become and suddenly he heard.....

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Them all chattering, in group discussion, what do we do with this retch of a human?

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

"shall we string him up like a puppet and make dance a jig to the song of his bones?"

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

"or should we ask him for what we came here for?"

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

So what did you come here for he asked his hands reaching out for a baseball bat he kept at the porch...

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

"We came for the exotic, the different and unsure, simply to poke fun at the human, now string him up!"

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

and thus he pulled against barbed wire chains and through the agony he grinned savagely.

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

"If that is simply what you came to say, should have roused a pair of fluffy rabbit balls before you trampled the flowers out, and let me down from this hanging tree because I gotta pee and I see all of you underneath me and that is where the stream  is going to pee on all of you down with hades rising as my urine spurts down unless you cut me down from this tree."

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

the group of odd people from fairyland drew back in shock as they didn't know what to make of his words and seeing their expression he started to laugh so hard he actually did pee his pants...

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

No longer was there chance for comfort, that moment had surely passed....

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013

yet up in the tree, since he was wearing his pants, a new stream from a different hose failed to pour down upon the fairyfolk and he was brought down and set loose from his noose with only wet pants, a scraped neck, a bit of embarrassment,
and more than a few unanswered questions...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

he was one confused guy but he was determined to get to the bottom of the matter

Go to page:
Go to: