Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 1st February 2016 8:01pm
WINNER
Zazzles (Broom)
View Profile Poems by Zazzles
trophy
RUNNERS-UP: Savaja and Beautiful_Enigma

Go to page:

~ Oral~latio (erotic women's comp)

poet Anonymous

Poetry Contest

comp info below

Poems about Fellatio or in laymen's terms: "giving head" "blow job" etc. etc., you women get the point.

No Rules Ladies
UnLimited Entries
Poem/Poems can be beautiful, dark, dirty
Any length/Style

One Week to Enter. . .(as I believe it doesn't take 2 weeks to a month to write about oral sex)


poet Anonymous


~ blow in Dev major

this is your
dick

and this is my mouth
on your
dick

and there's no gentler way to describe it

& those
are your eyes † † s e a r c h ing
my eyes
for the tiniest in~fract~ion
that could insult
the envy of all mankind

but what you instead find
is a glimmer of wonder
of how a mouth like mine
could be on a woman like me
conveying you such ecstasies

and there's no gentler way to describe it †

I could fend
years of practice
or feint
that you are my first
in the carnal orals
of my daily dose of desires

& while there are women
who can systematically fuck
there are women
who can genuinely suck

[but that's a matter of opinion]

for my mouth
knows how to ride
for my tongue
knows how to slide
for my head
knows how to spin
for my throat
knows how to forbidden`ly swallow
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † [you in]

and there's no gentler way to describe it

except that now my mouth
wants to feel the blossoming
& the escalation of your dick ~ inch by hardened inch

that the reverse of my head
wants to feel your hands gripping
& grasping the wave of my mane ~ blow by intense blow;

I want you to feel
the warmth of my lust
the throttle of my thrust
the essence of my parfume`d spit
glazing your shaft
& spilling into
your vulvanic slit ~

I want to hear you scream, pant & shout:

'DEV!'
& 'OH, HOLY FUCK!'

& as for me,
I just want to swallow your cum & utter:

'Yum'

for there's no gentler way to describe it


calamitygin
calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047




Cunnilingus with Babygirl

Her body like a river..in waves and waves..                
Of Currents, natural thrust movement swishing her hips in a pendulum seduction sway..              
And she does go on, her body goes on in natures orgasmic fuck goddess ways..              
               
Every man wants to touch her but she grins and says she's mine..              
Leaving them in devistated wake..            
Watching her sashay away on fucking fantastique black stockinged legs made long and strong with silk like shine..              
               
A fusain curve of dťfinition in her calves and in her naughty thighs.         That musta been runnin through Michelangelo's sculpting mind..           Mmm, my babygirl was created so fucking fine..              
               
She tip toes on feet so sweet when bare and pit patting on my kitchen tile..              
Foraging in the buff for a midnight snack,                
head in my fridge and that cute lil apple ass raised high..              
Humming out of tune, I mean bad all the while..              
I musta been a Da Vinci's vision when he painted the Mona Lisa..          
Secret: the babygirl is my vulpine smile..              
               
And her tits ride high with no modesty just pure femme pride..              
My babygirl would never hide those nipples that point out where my heart resides..              
               
Two succulent orbs poised in curves like crescent moons over rippling ribs.      
They roll on into a trim tummy with a perfect shallow belly button in which I skinny dip..            
     
The next part my favorite place to touch that I have described yet..              
Oh my babygirl when her sweet mother of pearl pussy gets wet..              
And I backforth slide my fingers inside and she writhes and she rides..              
My stroke finds her delta, until that river runs wild and she cries..              
Go deeeep she moans in a fuck high sigh..              
               
I finger her harder and her musky pussy scent whirls up like incense,     Babygirls sex funk fills up my senses and drives me senseless..              
My desire is now defenseless..              
               
Like I wannit wannit, love it to be..              
Inside my babygirl and her twisting back onto me..              
               
My tongue must taste and cirlcle her bud and she opens up like mother nature has touched her with summer's hot pleasure..              
She simply blooms, musta been what O'keeffe had in mind when painting vaginal flowers in the desert...              
               
Awe! how babygirl grinds onto my lick, holds my mouth there with her hands winding into my hair..              
I suck open her flood, her cunny river let loose..and she tastes of gooooshed honeysuckled nectar..              
             
My babygirl, she passionately purrs in my ear.      
Toungue tracing there like a feather..              
"I love you Jenny girl. Wanna be your babygirl forever."

calamitygin
calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

(mm, sorry Dev..didnt read rules well before last entry..will delete if you like)

Fellatio

We lay there happy. My  head rests on his chest, safe. He presses his mouth into my hair and kisses me good night. Hmmm.    
         
I am content.          
I lay listening to his breathe grow steady. Such a sweet mewing noise escapes, I grin and kiss goosepimples    
Into his nipple. Blow soft and watch it turn into a tiny point.          
         
I trace my nail down his ribs, bump, bump, bump.  Make a lil dip in his navel. So cute, lil tuft of black hair, and that sweet trail down.          
         
Slide my two fingers through the slope of his pelvis. Amazed by the smooth skin of my man, and the gentle curve there. In love with this landscape of a mans sleeping body.          
         
I take his flacid penis in my fingers. I don't touch it, explore its softness ever. It feels funny, wiggly, I giggle.        
I wonder just how much touch it takes to make a sleeping man hard.          
I play with the tip, a drop of wet there causes me to move down to taste the dip in the head, salty on tongue.          
Ah! Not much touch as it turns out. That little taste of him has caused a growing response already.          
         
I quietly move down and straddle him.          
Take his stiffening penis in my mouth, cupping him and I message his scrotum with my fingers, even his balls are softer during sleep.          
He is growing hard steadily in my mouth so I respond with more suction. And take longer, faster movements up and down him.        
         
My man has begun to make noises, not exactly moans, more dream sputter, my pace quickens.          
I slide my hand up his side with pressure. I find his hand and pull it to my head,          
         
Moaning now, he is fully erect in my mouth. I take him deep, to the back of my throat and feel his hand grasp my hair.          
         
I hear him exhale out low my name. "Jennifer" His hips are thrusting up into my hungry lips tight around his cock.          
He is so big in me, I slide my toungue up his vein, over the tip, and taste precum in his opening.        
He moans loud and thrusts up in a need to fill my throat again. He is frantic. He grabs my hair tight like i like and pushes my head up and down.        
         
I choke some, slide my finger down his perineum and push light into his asshole. He shouts out "I'm gonna cum Jen!"          
         
I go down full one last time, stroke my finger inside him, and feel a huge Jerk and rush into my tonsils.        
His hands tangled up into my hair push me down on him fully with lovely force. So hard, while i swallow in full. His inner thighs shake, hips Jerk. He shouts out erratically, my man feels gooood.        
         
His hold releases suddenly, I come up for a big gulp of air. And catch a glimpse of the contorted smile on this mans face. Smiling as I go back down his penis again to catch the rest of his pulsing seminal fluids. I suck him into his last bodily thrusts and final deep groans of pleasure.        
         
His body finally goes limp and I lick him until the beating in his penis completely subsides.          
The taste of semen is strong in my mouth. I hear him ask "Need a sip of water baby?"        
         
"Ummhmm, thanks." I say.        
         
He hands it to me, still sitting on his legs, I sip. He takes the glass from me.          
"No," he laughs. "Thank you baby girl, come here!" He grabs me playfully and pulls me down on top of him.          
"I really love you."          
I sigh "You really should!"  

poet Anonymous

calamitygin said:


Cunnilingus with Babygirl

Her body like a river..in waves and waves.. † † † † † † † †
Of Currents, natural thrust movement swishing her hips in a pendulum seduction sway.. † † † † † † †
And she does go on, her body goes on in natures orgasmic fuck goddess ways.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
Every man wants to touch her but she grins and says she's mine.. † † † † † † †
Leaving them in devistated wake.. † † † † † †
Watching her sashay away on fucking fantastique black stockinged legs made long and strong with silk like shine.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
A fusain curve of dťfinition in her calves and in her naughty thighs. † † † † That musta been runnin through Michelangelo's sculpting mind.. † † † † † Mmm, my babygirl was created so fucking fine.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
She tip toes on feet so sweet when bare and pit patting on my kitchen tile.. † † † † † † †
Foraging in the buff for a midnight snack, † † † † † † † †
head in my fridge and that cute lil apple ass raised high.. † † † † † † †
Humming out of tune, I mean bad all the while.. † † † † † † †
I musta been a Da Vinci's vision when he painted the Mona Lisa.. † † † † †
Secret: the babygirl is my vulpine smile.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
And her tits ride high with no modesty just pure femme pride.. † † † † † † †
My babygirl would never hide those nipples that point out where my heart resides.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
Two succulent orbs poised in curves like crescent moons over rippling ribs. † † †
They roll on into a trim tummy with a perfect shallow belly button in which I skinny dip.. † † † † † †
† † †
The next part my favorite place to touch that I have described yet.. † † † † † † †
Oh my babygirl when her sweet mother of pearl pussy gets wet.. † † † † † † †
And I backforth slide my fingers inside and she writhes and she rides.. † † † † † † †
My stroke finds her delta, until that river runs wild and she cries.. † † † † † † †
Go deeeep she moans in a fuck high sigh.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
I finger her harder and her musky pussy scent whirls up like incense, † † Babygirls sex funk fills up my senses and drives me senseless.. † † † † † † †
My desire is now defenseless.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
Like I wannit wannit, love it to be.. † † † † † † †
Inside my babygirl and her twisting back onto me.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
My tongue must taste and cirlcle her bud and she opens up like mother nature has touched her with summer's hot pleasure.. † † † † † † †
She simply blooms, musta been what O'keeffe had in mind when painting vaginal flowers in the desert... † † † † † † †
† † † † † † † †
Awe! how babygirl grinds onto my lick, holds my mouth there with her hands winding into my hair.. † † † † † † †
I suck open her flood, her cunny river let loose..and she tastes of gooooshed honeysuckled nectar.. † † † † † † †
† † † † † † †
My babygirl, she passionately purrs in my ear. † † †
Toungue tracing there like a feather.. † † † † † † †
"I love you Jenny girl. Wanna be your babygirl forever."



Miss Gin. . .leave here, it's fine. . .and Thank You for starting this comp off!. . .Excellent pieces!

SatInUGal
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 706

Newsflash re: titles of threads- same sex acts can and do happen 😜

UNI

The first time I held
Your stippled surface
In my mouth,
Your texture
Fascinated me

Oh
How I longed
To find inside you
Sweet and creamy
Custard

Not salty paste
And ocean taste
To scratch my
Expectations

...No matter
My fantasy
To lick the tongue
Of you
Again

calamitygin
calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Cool..thanks Dev!  Think it was an oversight Satinu...
Dev is an altruistic Openminded person....

SatInUGal
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 706

calamitygin said:Cool..thanks Dev!  Think it was an oversight Satinu...
Dev is an altruistic Openminded person....


I figured, hence the tongue out emoticon. Hey, speaking of tongue out, maybe I need to go enter the cunning linguistics comp...

blocat
blocat
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 239

Sorry wrong page I'll re-enter it in the men's section!

calamitygin
calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

SatInUGal said:

I figured, hence the tongue out emoticon. Hey, speaking of tongue out, maybe I need to go enter the cunning linguistics comp...


Lmbo...yeah..👅👅👅

Artemios
Artemios
Thought Provoker
Greece
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 393

I went to Peking

I donít know if it was clever what I did
for sure not stupid, I would repeat.
I wasnít touching me, I had no hard on
I just projected my dick at your own.

It was white and kind of red
the little hair, floss on bed
not very long but fat enough
immediately you could see my laugh.

I played a bit with my hands
You still had on half army pants
you turned me around and licked with it my guyís cunt
to take some taste from my lubricant.  

My mouth had finally reached its target of life
didnít use tongue at all, just griped it inside.
Then to warm up I used my interior glove
until it got bigger, much bigger than love.

In and out like everybody does
Iíve seen it in movies, Iíve seen in razz matazz,
quicker then slower, your balls stuck on my chin
I felt it all inside me, I went to Peking.

I had no hard on, you were about to explode
the magical happened, I felt your burning stuff
coming from the bottom of my body
to my fallen cock ringís edges.


I took it out while you were screaming of joy
and I was trembling of happiness.
How weird for me to cum without a hard on?
I couldnít speak for hours, I only admit

I donít know if it was clever what I did
for sure not stupid, I would repeat.

I wasnít touching me, I had no hard on
I just projected my dick at your own.
.........
..........................
.........


_shadoe_
_shadoe_
katyusha
Tyrant of Words
54awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 561

black russians [&] cherry menthol gum~

that's what it tastes like
when you wrench my jaw
& spit down my throat
[wonder if you see
my heart break
before i swallow
wonder if you care]
i love the familiarity
*
i go looking for it
like a fucking addict,
go out praying for
a spiked drink
& hazy memories
[just because he didn't
you know... he didn't
that's why i am]
i keep you around
then i push
because you push back
& lead with the right
*
you leave too,
sometimes,
leave me in your filth
& fuck off while i
burp the taste
of your piss
[i'm just a hole
with a heartbeat,
never want to be more
if it means you'll stop]
i keep extending limits
*
i think you like it,
think you need it
know you, daddy,
know you're too far gone
[just like me, loving
how wrong it is
needing the next time
needing it more than once]
i know about atrocity
*
i'm empty till next time,
dead inside waiting
craving, always more
always a little worse
[filling the emptiness
with bottles of goose
to retch on your cock,
tell me i'm sick]
& i'll do it again...
... my tears were made
for you
//

poet Anonymous

On Cock Sucking

Two hands
Slip n slide
Sweet kisses up the length
Look up
Sly smile
Don't talk with your mouth full

poet Anonymous

Also: Damn, Calamity. Your babygirl piece got me feeling some type of way.

SatInUGal
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 706

JittrbugPrfume said:On Cock Sucking

Two hands
Slip n slide
Sweet kisses up the length
Look up
Sly smile
Don't talk with your mouth full


Oh damn

Go to page:
Go to: