Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 18th February 2016 8:10pm
WINNER
case28 (Alexander Case)
View Profile Poems by case28
trophy
RUNNERS-UP: brokentitanium and Hepcat61

Go to page:

erotic collaboration*

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

Poetry Contest

*self-explanatory really  
grab an inktercourse partner & well... go at it
[all classy-like, of course]

* new poems only
* no limit on number of entries [but you'll have to switch partners for each new poem]
* any length but not a dissertation
* try keeping it subtle please ... no needless vulgarity/profanity
* one month to get down to it

have fun!

LokiOfLiterati
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 27th June 2012
Forum Posts: 41

I am down to pen dance with any partner who contacts me first. I will match any verse.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Aah, Katja darling, now this is my kind of erotic style... I am so in!😘

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

PRAISE
(a Jade-Pandora & Hepcat61 collaboration)

I cannot avert my eyes while
In praise of yours, striving
Towards the clearness of your being,

Across who's face dances the
Blood red wine flames of life
On its skin of gold leaf.

My breath bellows it into
Sunsets of a citrus palette,
Brushing all forms free of stain,

Against which the melodious riot of
Existence peals its flute notes
Without leaving our presence.

In your revels, the very rawness
Of this living tempest’s gale,
Your waves breaking me like rocks.

If you could once behold
Your regally perfected carnal form,
Would you know my hunger?

Reach out and take my tribute,
Subjugate my powers to your prophesy.
Unveil your secreted folded scroll,

With my stylus, scribe my name.
An acolyte: standing, prostrated or kneeling,
Let me shower you with praise.  

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/jadepandora/praise%20stock.jpg

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1161

....timidly throwing my panties in the ring, if anyone is willing to pair with a newbie who is a virgin to both collaboration and erotic poetry....be gentle....

Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States 33awards
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1028

brokentitanium said:....timidly throwing my panties in the ring, if anyone is willing to pair with a newbie who is a virgin to both collaboration and erotic poetry....be gentle....

I will gladly take up your... offer...  As I am new to both as well... this ought to be interesting... we should both gently proceed... I  will  message you to confirm...

geoff

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

jade & geoff, thank you for getting this off to a wonderful start
xo

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

_shadoe_ said:jade & geoff, thank you for getting this off to a wonderful start
xo

A real pleasure, Katja, for the pleasure of our Host!

Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States 33awards
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1028

Jade-Pandora said:

A real pleasure, Katja, for the pleasure of our Host!

A pleasure for all concerned... I assure you... Thank you, Katja... and thank you, Jade!

niknshell
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 5th Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 67

LokiOfLiterati said:I am down to pen dance with any partner who contacts me first. I will match any verse.

Would love to have this dance...been on the sidelines for a while..think this would be a great way to get warmed back up!  After you sir....

Bushido
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 20th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 13

Anyone up for an ink fight with me?

LokiOfLiterati
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 27th June 2012
Forum Posts: 41

Mating of the Minds, improv text Collab with Tiger_Lotus

https://youtu.be/SEFIxxtIFsA

Noah: Let's do this like an art, elevate what we resonate with. Uplift, disseminate, add on, shine on upon this state

Lori: Take me to church....I'll worship our love with my body, so you can see how devout I am when you look into my eyes

Noah: Ohhh... You slake my thirst, / I'll take you to the only church that matters, / So when I strip a rose and scatter the petals upon your naked body, / We can slip out of the mode of "shame, naughty!", / And the licking and kissing around the fragrant petals, / Will be about re-picturing every side, / Devout eyes open wishing and sighs / Switching to make sacred what's inside / It's in our nature to embrace the lovely ride of life / I'll drink your overflow first, when your velvet rose bursts / Tiger Queen, that's what I mean by " Ohhh... You slake my thirst."

Lori: baby you're so smooth I love your groove, it's true, there's no shame in our naughty, no arrogance, no regrets, just open giving and sharing, you see me, all naked
emotion and bodies aligned
giving it up...
'It' being ego and fear
Combined bodies and minds
hearts and souls entwined

Noah: Baby it's not smooth it's just our conduit- grows and moves. / You always knew I jaw like everything could be my last deed due, like every move could be an apocalyptic test. / That's how my passion invests. / Your man is too raw to be smooth so I'd way rather seduce you with my awkwardness! / But I run the same lane, it's true. / Groove past the games of youth, because that shit is all covering for shame, regret, fear and I am through / With anything less than greater sum of our truest nature run. / So my animal is in command when I flow, / Like a young Marlon Brando, / That's the thinking body, not shrinking from "Gasp! Naughty!" / Because I don't take fool's gambits or strangled bets / No duress, no editing yet, no regrets, / Just living like I'm caring, giving and sharing / Only way to be free is to re-make myself and my bliss / See you naked? I wake up to this, and smile for 3 miles! / Reverie of your face in a state of rapture / Captures me and I get overtaken to freestyle / Everything opened combined, like Aesop's gossamer rope to climb, / Invoke the Divine when emotions and bodies align, / Living it up, giving it up by leagues it appears / 'It' being ego and fear / Combined bodies and minds artful roll, parts greater than the whole, hearts and souls entwined

Lori: I'll call you smooth, and I mean it...as hard as your body is beneath it,
your skin is sooooft, especially on your thighs
I'll smile and kiss your skin all over when I'm there and prove it.
when you brain clamors and riots, I know the secrets that can ease it to quiet
I've turned your rants to sighs, with kisses on your sexy sexy smooth thighs
Not that I use that ploy in public, but you can see my intent in my eyes, or hear it in a whisper, my breath on your neck
This glow baby, it's how we live…
flow
even

Noah: Call me a true sinner, or call me smooth - no need to argue. You're the winner! / Just don't call me late for dinner. You remember how every bite made my mind glimmer, grin and spin mouthy outbursts. / Re-energized instantly, leave most dates early so I could have you for dessert... / Hardbody is just a side effect of daily labor traded for paychecks, or gnarled starts of living unpardonned and martial arts, but all that I invest? / Forget any mirror reflect on vanity to inspect, / The best payback is the direct blessing of giving my net animal expressed to a Queen who can put me in check! / Mate so when your fingers and lips resonate with my skin and nerves / Something within swerves, loses all reserve, / 'Cause I may be naked when I flow, but I'm guarded in what shows / When I move through this world like it's my dance floor? / That's because every move forward is a risk of the lore so every step is my stance at my core, / That's why I multi-trained martial lineages never stopping the collection / Covering bases since I was pre-pubescent, like learning more with every risk to take and gutter to the face lesson was always my essence! …

Within and without that costs. "No losses only lessons." ...? That's mostly my spin off / So when you find my skin soft and I don't jump or pop? / Baby you are that fucking far in / Wrestling with that inside goes far past your special handling of my thighs. / I am beguiled and reminisce about the secret of your magic conduit moves / Smile and kiss my skin all over when you get here and prove it? / Tiger Queen I will hold you to it! / But I will never hold you down... Unless it involves bites and growling sounds / No shame in being untamed and I could never hide it / So when my brain clamors and riots... You reeeeeeach me deep with the secrets that can ease it to quiet....

By opening up the chambers inside, you were never a stranger to my straaaaange ride. Nor dismissed the firespit I fly / You've never asked me to recant, never wasted a second of my mind or hocus pocus, time or focus, / So thank you for that kindness and by the by? / Thank you for turning my rants into sighs with kisses on my sensitive thighs...

Lori: You can hold me to it, hold me down
Tie me up...you spin me right round
You have my permission, silk and rope, limbs splayed
My body melts when you bite and growl
Primal feasting follows sweet seduction

An all-access pass granted through trust
Won with words and actions

Noah: I always enjoyed pushing the envelope with escalating foreplay invoked, / Touches and rubs and pats and nibbles, not above it / Not that you use that ploy in public? You've yet to slap me because of it! / The intensifying of our vibe, the flickering candleflame effect / the intent in your eyes, the whisper and breath on my neck? / Shows what we become when we open all of ourselves to give, / This flow baby,  it's how we live

Lori: Stolen kisses in Ikea showers,
When reason won out over desire...
But that's the way we play, lust visible to those who have known it
Joy in the connections
And the promised delights of love and lust

Noah: You can hold me to it hold me down / I want to hold every inch of you, toes to crown / Tie me up... you spin me right around / Tidy up with my tongue, to a troubadour-paramour that means Honor Bound / You have my permission, silk and rope, limbs splayed / Everything hidden on display, sexual clairvoyance shared this way / My body melts when you bite and growl / Anxiously felt? Thankful for how we gel. / That's what sets my sights on your every cue when I prowl all over you / Primal feasting follows sweet seduction / All kinds of eating, because all of me is beseeching when it's carnal introduction / An all access pass granted through trust / Won with words and actions / Past your first dozen and third gushes grows my worlds of passion…

Lori: *goofy smile*

Noah: Stolen kisses in IKEA showers, / Mistress rocks my very knees so I HAD to plow through and show you, to jellify yours and devour / I get overpowered by the need to feed... And pleading reason bleeds like appeasement, and just frees the fire / When reason won out over desire? / Well, you stopped me with my mouth at your thighs before I could taste you entire / But that's the way we play, lust visible to those who have known it / Doesn't just fit our roles, we're hyper-maxed lovers at core so we must own it / Joy in the connections / Sacred every second / Honesty blossoms righteous so no naysayers or inhibitions are above us / And the promised delights of love and lust

Taylor_Norris_
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 23rd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Don't let your lips leave mine,
I want to stay lost in time.
Feeling your hands guide mine,
I don't want anyone next in line.
Whisper those words so slow,
My body is starting to put on a show.
Let my lips start to adventure around,
This love will stay forever bound.
I feel my body start to loosen up,
I bite my lip trying to shut up.
I've never felt this way before,
My legs are growing weak and sore.
You tell me you're getting close,
So finally it's my turn to be the host.
I give it to you soft and slow,
Before I know it you've already blowed

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Entering revised addition....

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

SWEET TREAT
(a MsRockyJackson & Jade-Pandora collaboration)

I was taught that too much sugar's bad.

I've been yearning, with a cinnamon burn,
And the spice shots of your red hots.

I've been achin' to be taken.
Thinking hard in my wet dream,

You've been creamin' like you're whipped,
Your strawberries, dipped.

Your hands, your lips on mine--
On both pairs, your kisses so sublime.

Your seduction
brings my eruption, uunnhh--

You been on my mind,
I can't help it, cause I need you more!

Let me find you,
Bump and grind you mmmphh--

You're my sweet treat, I just gotta eat,
My addiction to your affliction.

I'll do what I want, when I tie you up.
I'll tongue you deep, before the gag goes on.

Gonna tease you, when I oil you up,
Slither down south, let you feel my mouth,

Show you what I know, to release you,
'Cause I'm your sweet treat.

I'll make your tooth ache, from my candy,
Make your heart break, when I am handy,

And we will love it, pain and pleasure,
'Cause you're my sweet treat, you're my treasure.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/jadepandora/when%20lovers%20touch%20-%20by%20my_bohemian_spirit1.png

Go to page:
Go to: