Go to page:

Beyond the Bedroom

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Ho shi!! I am so fucking stoked about this one...a lil in sway...and very honored.

Lobo...great theme! And man there were some amazing entries...there wasn't a stinker in the bunch. Really enjoyed reading them.

Savaja...just loved yours...Q! So good...congrats both of you..fantastic company...and thanks to your UN DU judges....⭐🔆

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 816

Congratulations Jen! Thank you for the comp Lobo.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Thank you so much Gahdess..
I really loved both your pieces.

Loved this....

as she gently rocks to and fro
on his stalk
rooted deep in her warm, humid soil

I so enjoy erotica filled with love as well as sensuality...you most certainly achieved that in both of your entries.

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

Thank you very much, LobodeSanPedro Brother mine for hosting this wonderfully decadent challenge. ;-* Twas quite a pleasure to participate, believe me. Reliving those experiences was a delectable thing indeed. ;-D

This competition of yours definitely roused my memories; I could have continued on... ;-p

Congratulations, calamitygin, on the win! That piece of yours was a beautifully impassioned vignette, luv. ;-*

Congratulations, Quariee, luv, as a fellow runner-up on your scorchingly tender piece. ;-*

And, again, I find myself in delectably skillful company within this competition. Twas an honor to participate with everyone. :-*

Kudos to your judges, brother, for persevering despite what I know must have been hard, humid work... ;-D

Chiyo
Miss Chi
Tyrant of Words
Germany 19awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 891

Congrats to you, Jen and to you Savaja and Quariee :-). Great writes!
Thanks, Lobo, for being such a wonderful host, as always :-). I had fun!

Go to page:
Go to: