At the Midnight Hour

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Poetry Contest

Share your thoughts of this year and your hopes for next year.
What happened around you and to you this year? Got married, fell in love, fell out of love, had a baby, lost your best friend, had a paranormal experience etc etc...and what do you hope for next year? What do you want to do?
A new poem, as long as you want but not too long.No collaborations, and title your poems. Oh and just one poem per poet. Have fun writing.

http://www.hdhqwallpapers.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Best-Happy-New-Year-Quotes-3.jpg

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Inviting participants ...
https://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/a41cats/a41cats1303/a41cats130300126/18786771-beautiful-brown-stilettos-on-the-dance-floor-with-mirror-ball.jpg

Dancing with the Stars

I dance underneath the stars nude.    
The night air feels like warm touches everywhere secret. Between legs, behind knee, my tits, the insides of my elbows, ahhh my favorite place...I could go on....    
I Twirl until i fall dizzily to Earth....I allow myself to be taken over by vertiginious euphoria from my "non" sock hop with the glimmering, fantastical universe.    

And as I fall twirly headed from my soul funk spin, I cut open my knee. But no worries! This is no bad luck wound..Oh no!    
In fact, it is a  serendipitous delight. I am graced and in total celestial awe. Get this....  
Mr. Milky Way himself rubs salve on my torn flesh. I am star struck! He, exactly as one would suspect, ever so gently, smears on panacea made of galaxy dust and the cream of his way!    

"Don't let a little thing like that stop you my darling!" Milky says so kindly. Next, a feminine astral voice pleads with insistence. "Dear, we are rarely this enthralled by mortals please...do not stop, we beg you, get up! Do not stop, keep us entertained!"    
When I realize who is speaking to me..my cheeks apple up the size of baseballs. I decide that if this be a dream, I am so going with it!  It...Rather the..sexy female voice, OMG!...it was Vénus! I said "Holy Shit!..Hey, Venus, huge fan!"    

"You are doing quite the celestial hoedown!" says Venus."Hey now V, watch it...say Ho down and I tend to lay on my back and spread em!" I grinned. Venus laughed till she peed.    

"Please, continue, you were having a ball and for the rest of us stars and planets. Mars especially has been meloncholy, I think I just heard him chuckle." says Alnilam, the star in the middle of Orions belt. "We have been quietly keeping time...but now, since our secret is out, we will play a tune in time to your hedonistisic gyrations for you and for our own celestial  voyeuristic enterainment. Who knows, I might just come open." he laughs. "Expose Orion (Shhh! But he's hung like Secratariet)" he confides. I am godsmacked! I say "I could see that about Orion..like what, 8 inches?" I asked. "Try 11 hundred some miles dear!! Andromeda and Orion hooked up last New Years, Holy! poor girl could hardly twinkle the next day!!" we laughed. I was listening to the cosmos tell me dirty gossip! "Do not tell Cas! She'd have his head!" he said. I liked Alnilum immediately. He had a wicked sense of humor. "No worries Al. Bitches honor!" I swore with a razzberry tongue blown through two fingers in a V in  front of my puckered mouth.    
"C'mon, Go grrrrrl, dance!" he pushed me into my minds dance floor. "You will be lit by a Disco ball right out of an astrologers wet dream!"    

Knowing I was dancing for the stars and planets inspires an empyrean lust lambada. I tango, I rumba, i do the hustle. I electric slide with Uranus...I do a Cincinati time step with the moons of Jupiter, in assless chaps i borrowed from Ursa minor...never one to be outdone. My moon had to be noticed!  And it was shook...
By the way, Ursa minor is a misnomer if you catch my drift...teehee!    

All boogie woogied in orgasmic extraterrestrial time. I felt freed by the encouragement and randy appreciation from the lotus eating, lascivious la dolce vita vibe my new fabulous friends gave out. With a complete and far flung toss of any inhibition I have left, I finger fuck my cunt while Cassiopeia  watches pleased with my abandon.    
Cassiopeia asks in a sultry voice  
"Oh, love..may i join you. Caress you with my many star light,  I will sing you "Fever?"    
I giggle "But of course! Oh, do join."    
She disrobes, she is stunning shine in her nakedness and confesses she hopes Andromeda takes due notice.
She is proud of her stunning, inspirational feminine position. "Men often point me out in the sky to impress girls, many a first kiss has been stolen while some pretty girl admires me." she beams. I tell her, "Yes Cassie, a man pointed you out to me once, i admit, i pretended i did not know to stroke his ego. I stole his kiss!" We giggled some more. "You have such a sexy figure doll. I'm sure that's why men remember you and show you off, the Marilyn Monroe of celestial body."    
She tells me her W or M shape was no accident.    
"I am constellation orgasm! The M for moan W for Wanton. Ptolemy she said, knew. He was a man of true passion! He stroked off to my orgasmal shape every unclouded night!"  
We raised our glasses and said a "Salute! To turned on men and masturbation!"

I realized then then I had started a journey of true erotic knowing. I would soon possess femme pleasure understanding of the constellations and planets!    
Together, we would dance to the time of Universe expansion. What a fucking trip!    
Right about then, Jupiter puts on Prince...Awe yeeeaah!!  She's got the look...    
I say "Back that ass up! let's get down with our bad selves Cas!!"

(A celebratory New Years piece..loose yourself in dance and frolick with new friends in 2016)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

A sultry write, Calamitygin:) thank you for your entry.

Madintellect
Mike stew
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 29th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 232

I always get a stage fright when i go to write

Im always in a cage when it comes to hit midnight

This year was great and I had a lot of recovery

Next year should be awesome theres a girl whose in love with me

This year ive been trying to figure out my faith

Not to mention re learn how to behaive

I focus on the future and pray that everythings all right

I will take it easy this coming midnight

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

MadIntellect.
I hope i:m correct, sounds as if you have found recovery, possibly through a 12 step program.! Hello, my names Jen. I am an alchoholic...clean and sober now..and much happier! Want to congradulate you..and wish you continued and growing strength this New Year!

(please excuse me Grace.)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Madintellect, thank you for your entry.:) No worries Calamitygen...;)

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1168

Record-Breaking Storm

Crashed into our lives like a wrecking ball
Acute awareness of mortality
Nights of terror...surgeries...pain
Chemo for him, depression for me
Everyone praying - all better, for now
Re-emerge, reset...this year we start free.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

brokentitanium, thank you for your entry.

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Expectations

The rules for this year were simple
raise your expectations
that rule was wrong

new plan
lower your expectations
best case scenario
have none at all

That is also my new years resolution
ah a life filled with joy

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Greg, thanks for your entry.

vicariousty19
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 27th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 3

This year is almost over and I'm just trying to figure myself out still.
I have a lot of shit to work out.
Issues to address.
People to confront.
It's all been very confusing and quite frankly I'm just fucking tired.
I'm almost 20 but I feel like I'm 1000 years old.
2016 better bring me something good because 2015 was just not good.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

vicariousty19, thank you for your entry.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

2015 Year of Emotional Pain

Fireworks began early
Four months early

He was a welcome distraction
From a non happening event

Fast forward
New Year’s Eve 2014
Literal fireworks exploding
For three days now

Hope transfigures the night sky
Evaporates before it reaches those below
Creating dregs from something beautiful

A range of emotions for months on end
But mainly sadness for something
That never was
Would never be
Ripping at the fabric of my being

Writing, my welcomed release

Six months in it starts again
This time with Mr non-happening from 2014
But he's just the same

The trajectory is set
Emotions locked in
Nothing has changed

I have to change

Two months later
He’s gone in a puff of smoke
Uncomplicated became complicated
Or so he said

Months of needing to understand
To change a pattern within me  
Has finally
Gone

Change has set in

New Year’s Eve 2015 is looming

There’ll be no fireworks
strewn endlessly across the night sky
Cause I’m not in Germany
I’m home in Australia
That’s why

It has started again
Mr. non happening made contact
Boundaries reaffirmed
They’re no different

But I am

There may or may not
be someone present
On New Years Eve 2015
And that’s fine by me

2015, a year of

Love…and
Emotional pain

And necessary change

As it arrived kicking and screaming
I opened the door
Welcomed it in
With arms opened wide and
A strong open heart

I look the same

But I’m different

I’ve changed

2016?

No doubt there’ll be more of the same
But the key point is

I’ve changed

I’ll be hanging on by the seat of my pants
Travelling
Exploring everything
Saying ‘yes’ and…

Bring It On

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Thank you seekingkate for your participation.

Go to page:
Go to: