Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 24th June 2015 1:30am
WINNER
gardenlover
View Profile Poems by gardenlover
sheild

Page:

. . .3. . .(erotic men's comp)

poet Anonymous

Poetry Contest

soft-core or hard-core erotic threesome poem
One Poem per Poet
New or Old
Any Style
Any Genre
Any Length
Explicit/Non-Explicit your choice
One Week to Complete

Have Fun!

---------------

I took two showers
perfumed myself
in all the right places
in case
he wanted to kiss me, here
in case
she wanted to kiss me, there

I want to feel good ~
for him
I want to taste good ~
for her

Sweeten'd Blow
for him,
Crazy Girl
for us

we are two velvet tongues
twirling around his pole
he uses the plush of our manes
for leverage to give the right thrust
in my mouth, in her mouth
his moans are catastrophic
his breath is seismic  
I pull, she pulls
and together we part his cum
in my mouth, in her mouth
swatted kisses run deep
exchanging cum becoming one

mouth
against
mouth

breasts
against
breasts

two sets of hands,
intermingling;
fingers
stroking, caressing, groping
tits, nipples, pussy, ass

the lay down
becoming the ultimate showdown
at sun down;
three nude bodies
various compromising positions
submission, admission, domination
trinities of lust become a series
of penetrated thrusts

orgasms run low
but not deep, not enough heat
to spark a volcanic eruption
subsides instead into an oral induction:

his lips fondle mine slow
her kisses follow low, below
the flow makes my body
gush with an orgasmic rush of blush

as two sets of mouths
part me gently
open me wholly
worship me lasciviously  
forces my clit
to contract and drip,
endlessly;

the flow of my sinuous
raging on heated tongues  
stirs my senses
into an animalistic frenzy
my body
bends,
breaks,
pulls,
bucks,
my pelvis arrows,
in, out, up, down, around
further, deeper, deeper, further,
heart accelerating,
adrenaline pulsing,
breathing intensifying,

I come

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

Just a little something silly to start things off.

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t623/curlycue23/Barbi-Twinssmall-32_zpsjeei3o76.png

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t623/curlycue23/thCSQ0BE0H_zpsph900egf.jpg

There once was an pop actor named Ken Wahl
Who got married to a Barbie twin doll
But he couldn’t satisfy her
Insatiable carnal desires
Till he found he was balling them all

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t623/curlycue23/thVHFKLKEV_zpsgu5lzmwy.jpg

poet Anonymous

Thanks, Snugglebuck, for starting this off.

gardenlover
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 23awards
Joined 19th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 625

Two's Company.....

Two naked girls have come to me
Asking for a sexual spree.
As usual I am more than willing
To make the experience fulfilling

A single girl is a joy to fuck
But with two you're in luck
More skin to feel, more hands to encounter
More mouths to kiss and more cunts to enter

Entwining, bouncing, vibrating together
Simultaneous orgasms; what could be better.
Climax followed by some calm
Cuddled together nice and warm

Start again with deep penetration
First one, then the other, growing elation
Soon our mouths come into action
Sucking and rubbing,sensual distraction.

We could go on for a whole night
Spending time a sheer delight
In the morning we must depart
A glow in each loving heart

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Prequel

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/137646-gigis-diaries-ride-em-cowgirl-episode-1/

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/137647-gigis-diaries-ride-em-cowgirl-episode-2/

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/bound-for-glory/ExhibitionItems/Assets/bg0016_standard.jpg

Gigi's Diaries: Ant and Daddy Suga ~ Episode 1

We had looped from juke joints to honky tonks all along the Mississippi and Louisiana gulf coast in our borrowed pick up truck over the last two weeks. Ripped jeans, thrift store tee shirts and backpacks our only cargo.  All of it stored in a duffel bag with a gallon of Jack Daniels kept with a bag of weed the devil himself would choke on.

Our last three nights of our southern odyssey had been spent in a $50 a night "garden apartment" behind Aunt Beau's Chicken Coop, a dive bar so grimy the stray dogs that hung about looked liked they'd done time.  Hard time.

But the food at the Coop was good, plentiful and cheap. Fried gator, chicken and waffles cooked to golden perfection, red beans and rice, collards and crawfish that melted like butter when you sucked on the head.  That was it.  The whole  menu.  

A sign leading to the kitchen read, "Vegetarians Stay the Fuck Out! ... because if it bleeds we eat it!," with the last part looking like it'd been written in blood.  

But the real calling card of the Coop was the music. Everyone from the Marsalis brothers to Kermit Ruffins stopped by to "stir the birds in da Coop".

On this particular night, our last night in New Orleans, it was amateur night.  Gigi kept coaxing me to go up and riff a little with the house band.

I'd been slinging back $3 shots of Jacks all night to work up the nerve.

Finally Gigi leaned in and purred in my ear while caressing my wood through my jeans, "C'mon baby it's time to cowboy up.  Show 'em whatcha got."

With that she sucked on my lobe a bit as a final note of encouragement.   There was no telling my Gigi - 'No'- when she was like that, so I went up on stage.

The resident hostess for the Coop's amateur hour was Antoinette Beauchamp but everyone called  her   "Ant", and she was also known to be a cook, bartender, bookie and bouncer at the Coop.  Word was she could walk down Bourbon street in a gunnysack and men, and women, would still throw beads at her. Seeing her in the pink flowered dress she was almost wearing as I took the stage, I didn't doubt it.

I told the band to play "Bad to the Bone" but I started crooning my own lyrics

I twas a seed planted tween the devils left one n right
Til he took a likin to the one I'd call My Mama dat fateful night

That's why

they call me big daddy Suga Cane
daddy Suga for short
Dats cus I never met a man nor gal that can't be bought

I could sense the crowd slowly easing into my melody and my music but what sold it in the end was Gigi.

She was up in front of the stage dancing and swaying with each hard thump of the bass.  Grabbing the mike stand as if it were a dancer's pole.  Pulling on it in syncopation to my voice the way she did when I'd beg her not to stop when she pulled and sucked on me driving to work.

And just as the crowd started to heat up, to my surprise dancing just below me, back to back with Gigi, and matching her hip sway for sway was Ant.

At one point they turned to face each other with  each gripping the mike stand before me, all the while shimming and shaking playfully between each others legs.  The sight made my voice absolutely guttural, like a chain on gravel pounding the stone. Hard.

see they call me big daddy Suga Cane
daddy Suga for short
Dats cus I never met a man nor gal that I ain't taught

The room went wild with my final note, and Gigi and Ant laughed and hugged taking their own curtain calls.

Gigi then rounded the room with her cowgirl hat for the crowd to tip what they would.  There was enough for three more rounds of Jacks which we gladly shared with Ant back at our table ...

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Gigi's Diaries: Ant and Daddy Suga ~ Episode 2

... Once the Coop had closed we invited Antoinette back to smoke some weed and relax in our garden apartment.

The place was a hodgepodge of furniture with a peacock blue Louis XIV chaise lounge  bookended by lawn chairs that looked like they were from the '70s.  License plates from every state were nailed to the ceiling. There were at least three-hundred of them throughout the place. The walls were resplendent with antique mirrors that some guests had signed and drew flowers on.  Gigi and I had found notes from Billie Holliday, Tennessee Williams and Georgia O'Keefe.

But the place had no air conditioning, and so as soon as we stumbled in Gigi stripped to take a cool shower to escape the bayou heat.  

The shower was part of the main area in the one room apartment. Stained glass windows "donated" by some church offered the only privacy in the shower,  but I could easily see the kaleidoscopic silhouette of my Gigi's sumptuous body as she lathered and rinsed herself.

Ant told me the stained glass was from the Catholic school she went to as a little girl, "Our Lady of the Merciless," she giggled.  "Sister Mary Agony, headmistress."

And with that quiet joke she took another drag of the joint her and I had started, stood and dropped her dress and bra to the floor.  She had no panties.

Why would she.

"You comin' darlin?" she asked, "but not too soon I hope"  and with that she went to join Gigi in the shower.

When I got to the shower the women were already lathering each other and admiring the fullness and supple curves of the other's body.

Gigi reached out for the joint I was smoking but Antoinette intercepted it taking a long hard deep drag, and then cupped both sides of Gigi's face - pulled her in and exhaled into her.

I could see Gigi's chest heaving to take in every whisper of smoke and virtually every fiber of Antoinette.

It was Gigi's turn now.  She plucked the joint away from Ant sucking it until you could hear the micro crackles and then she bleed into Antoinette through the haze coating her tongue.  

They were both heaving now, with Ant making bubbled circles around Gigi's areolas.  

Then Ant smiled and said, "Y'all know what my kitchen says.  If it bleeds we eat it."

And with that she forcefully spun Gigi around leaving her no choice but to brace herself against the stained glass windows.  Antoinette descended to her knees and began devouring Gigi.  Every microfiber of her.

I wasn't watching some "curious" college kid.  It was clear Antoinette was a woman who loved women, worshipped them even and cherished making love to them, and just plain fucking them.

I could see her tongue was doing notorious things to Gigi's ass and from Gigi's moans I could tell Antoinette was trapping and torturing her clit as well.  

I looked in Gigi's eyes and they seemed to be begging me, pleading with me, "Baby, save me, please save me from this ecstasy because I don't know what to do."

But the only thing that came out of her mouth was one hushed and desperate, "Please."

And with that my engorged cock ripped right past her lips and down her throat.  Her gag reflexes almost didn't save her but she didn't care.  My Gigi liked to choke on it.  

"Baby when you make me choke like that, it makes me feel alive and let's me know you're alive and desperate for me," she'd often say.

Suddenly Gigi came up off me bracing my sides.  She was pleading with Antoinette to stop.

"Ant wait! Please! You're gonna make me ... Make me ... Make me ...!"

Gigi's scream was primordial as she bit into my thigh.  "Oh my God baby, she's making me squirt so hard ," she squealed.

There were tears in Gigi's eyes.  

Through my haze I could see Antoinette was still tonguing Gigi's ass while fingering her gushing slit.

I pulled Gigi off Ant's tongue and towards me, kissing her deeply, manically.  When I let her go I could still see Ant sucking and licking the candied remnants of Gigi off her fingers and lips.

I spun Gigi around and plunged into her without mercy.  Ant, not to be denied glided forward and began devouring and sucking Gigi's clit again all the while as I pumped in and out of Gigi.

Finally Gigi and I collapsed after one of those sacred moments when we find nirvana together, and her squirting all over me.

After we all toweled off, we retreated to the main room together.

The warm velvet sound of Joe Williams seduced the women into exploring each other's body hip to hip, clit to clit.  Finding their own nirvana together that echoed a hundred times of the frozen pools of the garden.

After, Billie Holiday's gin soaked tongue enveloped the room as Gigi and I made love, with Ant feeding us ice and water by running wet dripping cubes over Gigi's nipples and then mine. I'd suck Gigi's nipples and then she mine, reviving each other.

The next morning when we checked out at the bar we found Ant had left us a basket for the road with chicken, cornbread, fried gator and iced tea.

And a simple note:

[b]eternal are we
desperate in our pleasure
in life and in death

Always yours,

Antoinette
[b]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zaRd1YCEHSY/TzwSsX1ucXI/AAAAAAAAD2A/rsMXYNAI3ls/s1600/Billie%252BHoliday%252BBillie1.jpg

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Dressing Gown or Reading Jacket?

Felt like
Hugh Hefner
when I awoke

A nipple imprinted
in the skin between
my right ribs
and
brunette locks
flowing
over
my left shoulder

Cindy smiled
said
"morning lovely"
Samantha
echoed
"can we stay another day"

lit the cigar
puffed
out a ring
watched it float
upwards

and went to make
breakfast

tried to remember
the details
and then

well
thank god
for
CCTV

[.]

dartford
Paul S...
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 29awards
Joined 13th June 2013
Forum Posts: 249

she asked if she could bring a friend -
I said, you bet! I'll see you there...

she said, oh, don't bother to rush -
it's just that we might need a spare...

poet Anonymous

Gentleman, thanks for your entries, all were sensual and backed by a sense of humor but it was GardenLover's "willing" that grabbed my attention. . .so Congrats GardenLover!

gardenlover
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 23awards
Joined 19th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 625

Thank you, It is a pity that there were not more entries. I liked everyone's entry

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Aaah... A deserved win... Well done gardenlover.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Thank you DevlinDLC for giving me a chance to revisit two characters and share another of their adventures.

Congrats! gardenlover for your playful rhyme scheme. (like you I wonder why there weren't more entries on this?)

Cheers to those who did write.

Page:
Go to: