WINNER
sektioN8ty (King Sammy)
View Profile Poems by sektioN8ty
trophy
RUNNER-UP: johnrot

Go to page:

International Flavors

poet Anonymous

I'd like to thank for your patience and apologize for taking my time in announcing the winner. I had to seek the help of some friends and colleagues in translations (no google translate was used, abused or misused  )

Our very own amazing Ms Chi, always resourceful and dependable. She's a treasure with wealth of information with 3 languages.
Seven others from offsite for additional help in translations.

The relation of english with the other chosen language(s) was the major factor in looking for the best selection.

Congratulations to:

1. SektioN8ty.. Dad, don't leave. It was heart wrenching and the combination of both languages were seamless. Keep writing, you have a great future ahead of you. Your level of talent has barely tapped the surface.
2. Mikimoondancer.. You've Changed me (Me Cambiaste)  Absolutely beautiful! It was so hard to choose, I kept contemplating, amazing piece Miki. The way you write is always so generous with emotions, never shortchanging the reader.
3. Johnrot..  pretty colors   Ms. Chi's translations were spot on, you have such a raw edge to your work JR, your work is definitely not for the average, but for the one's who are able to look beyond the literal meaning.

Memorable mention: HadesRising...TO THE DEATH!
If Du had a hall of fame for writing the most epical pieces at Du, you definitely need to be inducted for your amazing and imaginative writes.  

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to write and submit.  Each of you has contributed in such a profound way. It was a pleasure to read all your entries and getting to know the different languages and styles.  Thank you!

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

word up sek80

high 5 miki

rock on hades

thank you much miss V

sektioN8ty
King Sammy
Thought Provoker
Nigeria 9awards
Joined 2nd July 2014
Forum Posts: 203

Johnrot thenxLoads and nice write ...
MikiAwesome
HadesRisin the dark Lord
Nice write Everyone
tenqQue Vee for the challange

BrrrRrrrrHhhh .....

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1616

Thanks, everyone. Congratulations to the winner and the runner-ups

Chiyo
Miss Chi
Tyrant of Words
Germany 19awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 891

Congratulations to all of you, especially to sectioN8ty, mikimoondancer and HadesRising! So wonderful and creative and unique entries!
Rina, it was nice working with you (always a pleasure and honor for me) and I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to employ my brain with some of the translations. It was fun!

poet Anonymous

Thank's for the comp, mention, and lovely comments, Rina

congrats to Section8y, johnrot, and Hades too! I enjoyed this

Go to page:
Go to: