Obama

zinger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 30th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 170

Poetry Contest

Weather you're for or against him
Let's hear what you think of him, his view point, things he has put into effect. Any style.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

U doent wana hear what i have to say u will rille think i am a redneck hill billy then

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

Barack Obama has been the worst ‘do nothing’ President we’ve ever had. He’s hardly accomplished a thing since entering the White House save a few exceptions such as the following.

1. Won the war in Libya, and killed one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism, Omar Kadafi.
2. Enforced for equal pay for women.
4. Won the war in Iraq and brought our troops home.
5. Mandated that the expenses incurred by families of fallen soldiers who want to greet their loved ones when they arrive at Dover AFB be covered by the government.
6. Ended the media blackout on war casualties and allowed photos of our fallen soldiers coming home if their families so approved.
7. Ended the previous stop-loss policy that compelled soldiers to serve longer than their enlistment date.
8. Phased out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems.
9. Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research.
10. Granted Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research.
11. Granted new federal funding for science and research labs.
12. Increased infrastructure spending after years of neglect.
13. Funded high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
14. Rescued the US Auto industry which essential to our nation’s defense.
15. Halted the housing market’s free fall.
16. Enacted an economic stimulus plan that saved our country from an economic apocalypse.
18. Saved GM from certain bankruptcy and made it the #1 car maker in the entire world.
19. Mandated a ‘no torture policy’.
20. Required improved body armor for our troops.
21. Crushed the Somalian pirates.
22. Hunted down and killed of nearly all the leadership of Al Qaida, one by one.
23. Prosecuted and deported more illegal aliens then any President before.
24. Relentlessly hunted down the world’s evilest man since Adolf Hitler, Osama Ben Laden.
25. Saved the Middle East from a nuclear holocaust by peacefully getting Iran to dismantle the nuclear weapons program.
26. Made British Petroleum responsible for the Gulf Oil Spill. (what would are founding Fathers have to say about that?)
27. Recently, droned the shit out of the remnants of El Qaida hiding in Yemen.
28. Kept us from being involved in the religious/ethnic strife in the Crimean.

What a worthless piece of crap. And to think he also drinks beer. “My heavens!" We need to elect Jeb

sexykitty
Bella Alexander
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 9th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 7

I don't like him. A he is doesn't like us having guns, without them we can't kill a deer or defend our property. B he srewed up the health care program so my sister got took off her meds for her condition which is Fucked up. C my cousin died overseas and did not get a proper last goobye do the govt shutdown. In thats case he can leave office and put someone in there who is going to make a change.

RavenofSorrow
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 19th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 453

nah bro.. dudes funding al queda. thats on record. But thats ok hes black. Also he never killed bin ladin that was clearly a hoax. He passed the ndaa. Hes taking away all of our rights. he wants to take our guns. The list goes on and on. hes not the same barack that was runningfor president. we dont get the same president we voted for.

poet Anonymous

Obama doesn't deserve a poem.  Sorry, Zinger.

RavenofSorrow
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 19th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 453

We all know obama sucks
Our country's ruined
he could give two fux

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

Here's something I wrote about the big 'O', sometime ago.  I won't say it went viral, but right before the election, it got a lot of attention.  Read it, and tell me what you think?

Is it me?

Am I the only one who's noticed something strange when reviewing the consistent criticisms of Barack Obama? Consequently, is anyone else behooved when realizing these critics are all from the Christian Conservative Right.

If you don't know to what I'm referring read the list of frequent complaints made against Obama, I'm sure, like myself, you'll find a troubling parallel.

*He's of questionable birth and heritage.
*He was raised in a foreign land.
*He's the bane of religious conservatives.
*He's aloof, and hard to get to know.
*He's not passionate enough, instead always preferring to play it cool.
*He's always championing the disadvantaged and poor.
*He's an only child, but with how telling, many step brothers.
*He believes it to be our 'duty' to care for the sick.
*He encourages charity and public service.
*He prefers to socialize with the low end of society.
*His stated religious beliefs are always held in suspicious.
*He's known to imbibe , without any discretion.
*He's to passive, and not aggressive enough against foreign interests.
*He's constantly criticizing the rich for their greed.
*He granted amnesty to children not of this country.
*He has few interests besides sports, and visiting his wife's garden from time to time.

Considering that I believe that half these accusations are nonsense, I'm not suggesting for even a second that Barack Obama is the 'Second Coming'.

But if someone tells me he worked his college Summers as a rough carpenter, I'm gonna SHIT!

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

That's okay, waterviolet.  Let it out.  You couldn't be anymore of a redneck than I am.

Squirrels, snapping turtles, frogs, I've eat them all.

Madintellect
Mike stew
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 29th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 232

For DUP contest:
"Obama"

By MikeStewart®2014©

Satyr said:i might be back for this one... depends on whether or not someone can fuel me :p

What u got
is not a lot

so send a thought
dont depend a lot

count on you
amounting through

astounding few..
Inevitable years

were all willshed anfew tears

911 and is givin

the lesson livin

In the past thats drivin

in deception
And lack of attention

In the source
metaphors

head a course

begining wars

no reminder
problem binder

Tabbed to find'er

Certain chapter

Serpant raptor

words affect your...

Finish that line
diminish the fine

a blemish in time
to sandwich your mind

JAZZMANOR
Tyrant of Words
United States 38awards
Joined 4th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 103

Obama isn't the sole savior to those who are left inclined
but neither is he the Lucifer that the right has in mind

Not my first choice in 2008
unknown to me my favorite played around on his wife
but I had even more problems with McCain
who seems to be haunted by Vietnam's strife

Upon entering the White House
more coastal oil drilling was in line
until a spill altered the course
just policy required more then a measly fine

Talk of campaign finance wasn't matched by action
his side rejected complying for matching funds
with Citizens United ruled on by the Supreme Court
Koch Brothers and Soros will endlessly be pumping in tons

But what bothers me the most is the boast during the re-election
major foreign policy accomplishment brandied about
yeah Barrack got the son of bitch Bin Laden
as commander in chief that was to show he is firm and stout

I would like our foreign policy to be about
more then the efficiency of a killing machine
let's tout the humanity of our nation
is the word "peace" to remain purely in a dream?

Presidential bios I have the chance to peruse
leave one conviction ever so clear
my least favorite president wasn't the devil incarnate
and my favorite wasn't always above deserving a few jeers

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Someone

poet Anonymous

This country is a two nation country and then split into many different sectors of the "two nations." First, there is Democrat and Republican. And of those two nations within this USA, there a major sects that add to conflict between fellow Americans...sects are: religion & atheism, gender, race, geographical location, age, financial status, sexual orientation, more specific familial political affiliation (your family's political views), and others. And these sects combine to describe variety of American people. All of these sects influence one's political views. When running for President, there is a committee that reviews EVERYTHING about the possible candidate. He wouldn't have been allowed to run if the committee would've found something contrary the guidelines of who can run for Office of the President.

"I don't like him. A he is doesn't like us having guns, without them we can't kill a deer or defend our property. B he srewed up the health care program so my sister got took off her meds for her condition which is Fucked up. C my cousin died overseas and did not get a proper last goobye do the govt shutdown. In thats case he can leave office and put someone in there who is going to make a change."

To Bella Alexander: That's not true what you said, Obama is not against us having guns, regulation is different than complete annihilation of guns from public America. The ACA (Affordable Care Act) or Obamacare has its issues, yes, and unfortunately many healthcare plans for Americans have been changed because of it. With all do respect to your sister, the ACA has helped thousands of Americans and if you don't believe me, that's because you're getting your info from a clearly wrong source. The Gov't shutdown wast not Obama's fault. Congress couldn't decide on a budget, so the Gov't shut down. Obama is the executive branch, not the legislative (which is the branch that lead to the shutdown). And Obama has made many positive changes, one the biggest is equal pay for women.

"nah bro.. dudes funding al queda. thats on record. But thats ok hes black. Also he never killed bin ladin that was clearly a hoax. He passed the ndaa. Hes taking away all of our rights. he wants to take our guns. The list goes on and on. hes not the same barack that was runningfor president. we dont get the same president we voted for."

To RavenofSorrow: Obama is not Al Queda, that's is complete ludicrous and insanity. Yes he is black and Al Queda is made up of Arabs who are not black. And no, that's not on record that is Al Queda. He couldn't have run for President if that were true let alone run for his senate seat. Where the hell do you get you info from...I can just imagine. Bin Laden is dead, this has been proven, and no, he didn't do it himself, but a Navy team did it while he was in office and many positive missions that the army/seals/marines/military/navy/national guard have taken on and succeeded in goes to the credit of the president in office during said mission, just because it occurred during said president's time in office, this has been proven by History! And can you write on this site? Can you access the internet? You're experiencing freedom of speech, many rights that we, as a nation, have a RIGHT to utilize. So, among that right, and many others, Obama has not taken away. All our rights are in the Constitution and he has never attempted to change our constitutional rights. He doesn't want to take away our guns he wants to REGULATE them! Major difference. And correct, we never get the same president we vote for because circumstances always change. Candidates don't promise and than purposely break their campaign promises, circumstances change. Am I thrilled with Obama? NO! Am I upset that he did break some promises during both his campaigns, YES. BUT, considering his very unnecessary obstacles he has, he is doing a decent job.

And to Zinger, here is my submission, it's in prose style...

Devilish
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 24th July 2011
Forum Posts: 1744

O'Bomb'A is the anti christ.. a man that comes out of no where with no realistic proven background and gains everyones trust and get the world to agree on one nation.. gee is there a better description?/.. get ready for the bar code across your foreheads or wrists.. lol..

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

HILLARY THE VALKARIE

Half Black, Half White
The glass is half empty
The glass is half full
Obama is nearing the end of his Presidency

At this point its all retrospect
In just two more years
Were going to have a new President
Paranoid Conservatives theirs one greater to fear

Its time to rearrange your priority
If your truly fear federal tyranny
And your concerned with strong authority
Look out, vengeance's name is 'Hillary'

Humiliated, maligned, despised, criticized
"Hell Hath NO Fury, Like a Woman's Scorn"
Kenneth Star, Rush Limbaugh better find a place to hide
Compared to Obama's thunder, Hillary will be a horrible storm

So forget about the Barrack
And be concerned with the Bitch
Because she's such a vengeful witch
Hillary is this liberal's presidential pick

"I say onto you, when Hillary is elected President there shall be a terrible reckoning throughout the land!"

Thus sayeth the Prophet St. Snugglebuck.

Go to page:
Go to: