Some nice writes here....winner soon!

Strider

bluegirl19
ErinH
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 3awards
Joined 14th May 2013
Forum Posts: 106

I know this competition is closed, but I wanted to share a song that I think really fits this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfOeANDsXbA

poet Anonymous

bluegirl19 said:I know this competition is closed, but I wanted to share a song that I think really fits this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfOeANDsXbA

Thanks Erin...that was nice.

Strider

poet Anonymous

Fellow Poets,
This was a tough one...all the writes had great feeling!  I read and re-read trying to catch a poetic-glimpse into Joan the person, the women, the fighter, in your own words.  Madame Lavender' prayer poem was very well done. V-man swirled awesome personality.  Kitty exploded in her usual style. Ms. Magdalena had the spirit of the girl...captured it quite well actually. I was hoping Solomon would come back!

Congratulations to Indigo, Gypsy Red and the Queen Lizard....really well done!

Pen on poets!

Strider  

marielavoue
Gypsy Red
Tyrant of Words
United States 40awards
Joined 18th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 905

Congrats Indigo & Queen Woo hoo! Thanks Strider it was fun, this was a good challenge!

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

I am quite honored indeed to have won this magnificent contest! My friend Vortex let me know, and I was delighted to hear of it. And I am very proud of my dear friends and fellow poetesses Mourganna and Gypsy for being named the runners-up! Everyone did quite well, and I do believe Joan herself would be proud of all our entries. See everyone next contest!

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

Q: Why did Joan Rivers die during throat surgery?

A: Her career as a comedian was stuck, and no matter how he tried, the Dr. couldn't pull a laugh out of her.

(Indeed I should be ashamed, but I think Joan would have loved it.)

Go to page:
Go to: