1) Happiness is a warm run, first thing in the cool morning.
2) Polarization only works in sunglasses, not in sustainable communities.
3) Spinning tales is for liars, not obedient dogs.
4) Honey dripped from the inside of her notebook. Immediately, I knew I was smitten between the pages of her life.
5) My clarity is reality, spirituality exists somewhere in another time.
6) It’s painful becoming a vice alone.
7) We fall continually into deep-quicksand sculpting,wanting more fake dreams.
8) Oh pretty flower, my beautiful woman, put a smile on my face, feed me your grace!
9) We’re told,“All bad things pass.” Sooner or later, we may actually learn from our mistakes playing our dark human games.
10) The zinc coverage enveloped me like an eternity of slippery skin, but I was well protected of course. And besides, it couldn’t get any worse as she spoke to me in Morse Code.