Go to page:

Girl On A Ball

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 842

lepperochan said:
I'm really gonna have to reevaluate our friendship. (it'll take about 2 weeks and I am of course open to bribes)

anyhow...

i better start getting my plasticine out & start building that shrine so it seems 👀 although i must say yoda your title is certainly something i'll definitely use whenever someone's trying to wedge themselves in my space so many thanks for that

congratulations on the win lavender it was a beautiful entry to read and to javalini for an awesome runner up

congratulations to all the entrants who entered, there were some lovely entries in here

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

you should know better than to be talking to an Irishman about getting your plasticine out. you've probably put us both on the no fly list. which is fortunate for me cos I can't fly anyway what with not being superman n all. still, if I see any cunt with a black umbrella and bowler hat coming towards me I'm taking drastic action then coming after you.  ..in a non creepy ordinary decent murderer kind of way

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

… the runner up was worth it just for the comments after alone 🤣 Vitsa, I want photos of this shrine.

They were all splendiferous entries. Thank you to all.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 842

lepperochan said: still, if I see any cunt with a black umbrella and bowler hat coming towards me I'm taking drastic action then coming after you.  ..in a non creepy ordinary decent murderer kind of way

the cunt with a black umbrella sounds like me xcept i was never a fan of the bowler hat gig 🤣 make sure the murder is decent so my face props up all over the news, preferably bigger than a cult murder so there's a huge public funeral in my honour, you might be making a shrine of me out of whatever they allow you to have in the nick tho ... just saying' yoda 🤣🤣

Mystery8645
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Apr 2022
Forum Posts: 3

Deep

Mystery8645
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Apr 2022
Forum Posts: 3

Well writtem

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

Bit late to the party, like… but ok!! 😂

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Oh jeez-- wasn't expecting the win, but thanks so much!   The color of the blue in the pic really stood out to me & sort of just focused on that.

Congrats all around though-- great entries every one & thanks to Missy for hosting !

Go to page:
Go to: