trophy

Go to page:

Poem of the Month - November 2021

buddhakitty
Tyrant of Words
10awards
Joined 5th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 50

Thank you, Blue. Now if DUP would only list me as the winner lol.

hugs,
buddhakitty.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

I’ve sent a note to Admin about changing it, so hopefully they’ll get you fixed up right away, Buddhakitty!  Congratulations on the win!

buddhakitty
Tyrant of Words
10awards
Joined 5th Mar 2017

Thank you. Very much appreciated.

huggies,
buddhakitty.

buddhakitty
Tyrant of Words
10awards
Joined 5th Mar 2017

I have noticed that there has not been a change to the name of the winner as of yet.
Winning poem of the month is very meaningful to me as I have not won anything before on DUP. If you could notify whoever is responsible for making the change again, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you,
buddhakitty.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Absolutely, Buddhakitty - I’ve notified admin via message.  Hopefully the change will show up for you soon.  

buddhakitty
Tyrant of Words
10awards
Joined 5th Mar 2017

Thank you. Much appreciated

hugs,
buddhakitty.

DennisSPerkins
Strange Creature
Joined 16th Nov 2021
Forum Posts: 6

Congrats BK, for winning the DU poetry competition. I have read your poem and it is really good. I have saved your username in my notepad because I have also read your other poems and they all are good. I would love to read your other poems too when I will complete my essay by taking help from the https://www.grabmyessay.com/samples/category/english website. Because after completing my essay, I am all free and have nothing to do. So, I will read all the poems which you have shared with us over here.

Go to page:
Go to: