RUNNERS-UP: slipalong and Eerie

Go to page:

The Goddess Within

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 889

MaryWalker said:Thank you, T! for allowing all us ladies here to let our collective Divine Feminessence shine outward upon these dreary days.

And the menfolk too! Though I was seriously worried there for a moment that Blackwolf was going to turn it into a sausage fest.

Congratulations Val! The drinks are on you!

And way to go Eerie and ... Slip? Who knew?! Bartender, I'll have what he's having!

Shouldn't have been eating while reading. Sucked a piece of lettuce into the ole sinus cavity

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Thank you so much it's an honor to receive recognition from such a great poet
Not to mention the fantastic poets in this competition
Thank you for holding this comp sometimes we get caught up in life's B.S. and  it helps to remind me just who I am

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Valeriyabeyond said:Thank you so much it's an honor to receive recognition from such a great poet
Not to mention the fantastic poets in this competition
Thank you for holding this comp sometimes we get caught up in life's B.S. and  it helps to remind me just who I am

You're very welcome, Val. That's exactly the reason I started this comp, so that hopefully entrants would recognize the beauty within themselves. 🙏❤

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 706

Congratulations to Valerya, and also Eerie and Slipalong on winning entries.  I enjoyed reading all the entries in this interesting comp.  My inner goddess enjoyed it too, and I'm understanding her a little better now :)

slipalong
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 41awards
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 822

Well done all Just another day in the office.

Go to page:
Go to: