rosette

Go to page:

Poem of the month: August

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Johnny, I agree. I have requested to know if some code can be developed which would prevent the nomination of spoken word in this competition once and for all. Whether or not that is possible would be up to Webmiss, but she does seem to work magic with code.

Sounds like the most effective solution to me and I have the highest confidence that Webmiss can do such.  

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

simple case in point yes the poem was voted for but no it wasn't anonymous I don't get why it's too hard to follow guidelines...Missy you said my pointing this out no matter the genuine nature of my query was nitpicking... you were insulting calling names... not to mention I can't even participate fully in everything that brings us together as a community because you blocked me for no reason and the poetry reading program is required to contact you if one wants to take part...it's very hurtful...you're just mean without cause...you didn't need to come in here name-calling but since you did...I'm here to tell you how I feel...the site doesn't need a click with haughty attitudes thinking they are above the rules...if you're going to do that don't make voting anon. make if fair either all or none... also twaddle what I feel you designate as twaddle...you really are aren't you...

poet Anonymous

Just get famous, and then get on tv to highlight this website, all the people who people shouldn’t trust. That’s my plan lol.

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:simple case in point yes the poem was voted for but no it wasn't anonymous I don't get why it's too hard to follow guidelines...Missy you said my pointing this out no matter the genuine nature of my query was nitpicking... you were insulting calling names... not to mention I can't even participate fully in everything that brings us together as a community because you blocked me for no reason and the poetry reading program is required to contact you if one wants to take part...it's very hurtful...you're just mean without cause...you didn't need to come in here name-calling but since you did...I'm here to tell you how I feel...the site doesn't need a click with haughty attitudes thinking they are above the rules...if you're going to do that don't make voting anon. make if fair either all or none... also twaddle what I feel you designate as twaddle...you really are aren't you...

Excuse fucking me a second.

Where have I called you personally names in this thread? The term nit-picking applied to everyone not just you if you cared to read. And also I don’t have to justify to anybody at all who I speak too and who I don’t. If I want to protect my space, I will. If I want to protect my boundaries, I will. So simmer the fuck down and check all of your facts before getting all up in my face, because I’ll tell you this for free sweetheart, I won’t have it.

And if you want to know why I blocked you been as you’ve suddenly made this public, it’s because you were sending me shit about aliens and God when I was trying to deal with a death, my health and staying alive. Again, because I have some fkn boundaries.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

you are a liar I never sent you anything Missy you can say what you like but that's a bunch of shit...I've never pm'd you...if you didn't like my poems at the time I was mentally ill fine you shouldn't have read them...let's not stoop to lying to make yourself feel better...plus you completely sidestepped why everyone is not allowed to participate with audio readings isn't it because you are an elitist snob who thinks she does no wrong...

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

plus you've completely derailed what this is about Daniel is smart he knew he wasn't following the rules and so do you the end.

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:you are a liar I never sent you anything Missy you can say what you like but that's a bunch of shit...I've never pm'd you...if you didn't like my poems at the time I was mentally ill fine you shouldn't have read them...let's not stoop to lying to make yourself feel better...plus you completely sidestepped why everyone is not allowed to participate with audio readings isn't it because you are an elitist snob who thinks she does no wrong...

I’m talking about messenger. And I’m not lying. If you wanna think I’m elitist not my problem. There’s the door. Kindly walk through it. I’ll even hold it open for you.

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:plus you've completely derailed what this is about Daniel is smart he knew he wasn't following the rules and so do you the end.

Lady I am this close to totally losing my shit. I mean totally. I suggest you just stop talking.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

I'm not intimidated by you Missy lose your shit my dear and I'm not leaving because of you either...you really have a large ego if you think I care what you say...you were a pariah here once...I was even stupid enough to back you once sorry I'm not part of your yes men club.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

it's funny you first resort to namecalling then threats.what a child. waving her angry little fist.

poet Anonymous

Oh just cunt off. I don’t fucking care.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Miss_Sub said:Oh just cunt off. I don’t fucking care.

lol when you're wrong and you know it stomp off

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:

lol when you're wrong and you know it stomp off

No it’s because you can’t fight with fucking stupid.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1874

Did someone not get a temporary ban for swearing at someone in a thread

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Miss_Sub said:Oh just cunt off. I don’t fucking care.

Sure sure

I can hear those tiny violins playing

Oh woe is me and the victim mentality

Go to page:
Go to: