poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Panophobia
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 26th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 1

LOVE

There would be no answer to the way to do this. Nothing created can explain how much this is needed, then afterwards, needs so badly to die.  There is too much dependency on this, so much that it has grown into an element: once so terribly cherished, now so destined to be the destruction of many.  It's inevitable and happening right as you breathe and with each breath, you enable more lost to whatever you are "destined" to do,become,experience and/or live.  Now since you are born, do you really think that you have the means to decipher what it takes in order to see in actuality?

You long for this, for some reason. At least Lust is honest.  Lust is deep and lasting, even momentarily.  Lust is strength that you cannot summon from prayer or pleasure.  Lust is a gift of rigged intention, bringing about many more erasable actions, once it is gone, but.... Lust can leave a stain on your brain, then it tackles your heart, so you go searching for it's nourishment, but are least to admit that you only have one angle to grasp onto: Regret. Oh and how you really admire it!  Its a calendar function, but not yet mastered, never expected to be perfected, per say, but then, what is the joy in this without that?

As long as you can see without wanting to, trying to escape the essence of your own shadow and constantly, denying your own reflection, you may have a means to "be" yourself, but many of you want to do, feel, smell,shit and tell what you think the best is.  Personification doom for the reason of decoration, but ignorance shall be your excuse for your actions, but what you long for, forever will only make you what you naturally are: an excuse for excuses ,thus, you are not your parent's child.  You are the child of Sorry.  The wretched waste of sperm, along with sweat, female compassion and foremost, time!  

This is the most honest sonnet that you have ever read. Yeah, it's suppose to upset you.  Just enough to nurture you into the sick mental state that you choose to say "thank you", for things that you have no true knowledge of what  it is that you show so much homage to. Cry if you must, it's the closest natural vitamin that you have inside of yourself.  Ask the reflexes for shaming shelter for the inner-standing that makes you wrong with might.  This may encourage you, or caution the methods that don't mean to kill you, but it's only flesh.  Bone's before brain, power oath for hope,prayer after lying.

So now that you know what it contains and the prices that you have to pay in order to become "One" with this, you will still sit in this chasm of "yeah,that's right", rather than see if this may be true, yet don't be influenced by anything more than you can handle. Fear is to be what it is, while beauty is to become what it is not. The abundance that you put into the "myth" of all of these possessions are fantasies that this mind has been to and you can keep.  Yeah, nothing against 1974, but this could have been honed many years before that, but the planet's majority mind, went blank to relax.  When it awakened, evil was rampant in the water, but not enough gasoline pollution could take care of that,remember?

Feed your heart as much of this as you want.  Feed it until it goes way inside the under and in-between it's own evolution!  Praise it, youth inspire it,feed it,fuck it, like it,frown it,forget it! The sound of something that you can't forget and want to walk a foul right next to, as if it's now pretentious best moment that was numbered for personal reasons and you have to wait in line, because you choose to. Can you feel  loss without the yearn to recognize it? Can you ignore constant wished upon fallen stars that have nothing to do with you? Apathy for unfamiliar things is what you shall owe and this is all in "that" name. Seems they were better off naming' it "Shit".
Written by 999 (Panophobia)
Go To Page  

PittinixDesigns
Fire of Insight
Jamaica 3awards
Joined 8th Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 75

You're Still My Love

The words of the poem are:
We must remain the same as when our hearts were inflamed with love.
Or else, the solemn vows that we took will break.
You’re still my love.
We are first loves.
And you’re the only true love that I know.

Remember, these lips were the ones that you passionately kissed.
And this imaginative man is the one who dearly loves you.
You’re still my love.
We are first loves.

And the last verse reads:
I stood right next to you and encouraged your dreams.
You fixed your eyes on me as I took your hand and led you away.
You’re still my love.
We are first loves.
Written by PittinixDesigns
Go To Page  

eswaller
Dangerous Mind
United States 30awards
Joined 22nd Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 749

Thank you everyone for your participation! I’ve decided to do a public vote (since I always have a hard time selecting a winner).

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

The winner of this competition and any runners up were decided by public vote.

Thank you to the following members for voting:

Ahavati, JohnnyBlaze, Tallen, AspergerPoet56, Jestalessa, fiveamtuesday, carinthian, Valeriyabeyond, Marks, Ely, Kinkpoet, Phantom2426, Poems4me, Grace, shadow_starzzz, MadameLavender, Layla, FromTheAsh, eswaller, lepperochan, Bluevelvete, Jade-Pandora, SweetOblivion, Rachelleundrgrd, Josh, Poetic_Strength, Razzerleaf, Stoney223, Miss_Sub, nutbuster, nmbdedwards, dustyJournals, Blackdove, Brynn, AndyJHale, Myendlessluv

Go to page:
Go to: