7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

deepcompasion
Lost Thinker
Joined 5th Apr 2020
Forum Posts: 1

I Accept It

I will remind myself on this day forward, no matter what happens - there will always be a solution.
I will gain more of my Self Awareness and it would give me an entire new outlook, for my own sake.
It won't be easy because nothing comes off simple.
It’ll involve an enormous amount of difficulty and patience to overcome the time being for my suffering.
I need to accept it.
I want to accept it.
I will accept it.
I have to honor the circumstances, which I'm currently facing today because it'll help me grow to become a better person for tomorrow.
I accept this moment for what it is
and by all means - let it rejuvenate me, with endless drought of fulfillment because I'm growing.
I refuse to engage and any type of defeat or Redemption.
I will grow.
I will achieve because what good will it do for me, to ignore this bearable collaboration of sorrow?
No one can change any of it.
I'm placing myself in a difficult situation -
I can feel this new beginning approaching because it's walking right towards me.
I will accept it.
I will embrace it.
I will let it be without any hesitation to resist every bit of this new aroma.
‘Do you ever wonder; what it would feel like to not in interact with any other person?
Do you know what it's like to feel completely lonely, even when there someone standing right in front of you or what it's like to love someone in the most beautiful way possible but realize, yet maybe, this isn't really meant for me?’
It's horrible.
To feel this lonely for any given reason because none of us should go through any kind of situation, involving you and your entire feelings.
I'll learn to cope with it, and eventually, i'll find a way thru but it'll sit in the back of my head for at least moment and that's because I will question it.. ,
“Why do I need to accept this?
Why must I believe in all of this, in the first place?
Will it last forever? Was this phase meant to only misjudge me?“
Will you come to an agreement by accepting this new vow of sadness in the beginning because this isn't the end for you, and neither will it be for me.
We gotta keep going;
We have to keep living;
We need to move on with our lives, or else we will be stuck in the moment - watching life go on without us, because we couldn't be set free.
To consider the following of any circumstances taking place in my forsaken life;
It’s fully coming to affect,
and I can feel myself growing.
I feel light.
I feel rejuvenated, for experiencing this new opportunity and I am grateful of knowing more about myself, then I did yesterday because I felt strong when I embraced it today.
Challenge me with a new beginning for love;
A new beginning for growth;
A new beginning with this moment,
and I could feel it change me.
I believe in myself.
One day I'll find someone who can handle me for who I am by believing in me,
regardless of anything because they accept me.
In order to accept me, the challenges have to be accepted as well.
Nothing comes off easily, especially if it includes you and me.
For anyone not willing to stand above these obligations or treacherous situations for any given reason -
Please take a seat with the rest of the folks because it wouldn't be fair for you to set me up for failure.
To give up on me; when you signed up for this in the beginning, knowing that nothing is easy to begin with but yet, you still considered the fact of coming onto me,
And now, I see you drifting away ~ with the desire to forget who I once was in the presence of Thee.
From my perspective it includes; a fracture of disappointment forth which involves, the acceptance of my purpose in your life meeting the end but why is it defeating you, instead of me?
Feeling regret won't come off anytime soon but sooner later, you'll remember what it was like to be a part of anything - anything that involved, You and Me.
It'll be challenging;
It'll be willingly placed in your presence because you chose for this to happen, and all I could do was sit there and let it be.
I won't feel sorry for you.
I won't feel any type of remorse for your feelings because if you come to realize it;
I never asked for any of this.
I wouldn't ask for things to end.
It's not in my nature ~ its not what I do for a living, but I seem to experience it more than ever and I guess, this is something that you have to witness one day..
I'm dealing with it my way, but you don't feel the same way about it the way I do.
To experience, what it felt like to not be enough for someone; when they were everything to me.
I hope that one day, we will find each other, even somewhere in outer space, or even at home where I kept my heart stashed away.
I can't change what I am feeling currently at the moment, or anytime in the given future -
For what I intended to create with you and only you because I still believe in it.
I will remind myself everyday ~
To accept this for what it is, and for what it isn't.
At the break of dawn, I'll visualize what it was like to feel your touch;
To feel your presence; To feel what was felt from the beginning because honestly, you mean that much to me.
I understand if you can handle it because I'm afraid that you really just can't handle me, and I find it hard to believe when I am only human and suddenly, I feel discouraged by the way things are taking place in my world and your unwillingness to continue it, with the thought of my presence being anywhere near your density.
Sounds bold.
Sounds like an unfavorable moment of silence producing a signal that'll presents itself anytime on any day, and I can't help you from experiencing what is yet to come.
I made the exception of taking this loss, but just for a moment because I'm still not quite ready to look into the eyes of any type of defeat. I believe to overcome any situation because the boundaries that live before me are simply not enough - not enough for me; to lose the faithfulness of my love for any reason whatsoever.
I will grow more and more, with a purpose and regroup myself - in the most extraordinary way possible.
It will benefit me because I believe it will.
I believe that it will encourage me to look at myself with dignity, and that's better than any type of wealth.
I'll think about you and not forget the value of your vibrant glorious heart.
I believe that one day, you'll come into tune with what's in store because it'll be a day to start something completely different, and I hope you finally see it.
I hope you can handle me because you accept me for everything I am, and I promise you…
I'll love you regardless, even if we lose sight of each other.
I won't give up on you, even from a distance.  
Thank you for having a moment with me, even if things ended.
It doesn't change what was created between the interaction of our souls connecting - I felt every bit of it. I enjoyed the time that was spent.
It was a wonderful experience and I wouldn't ever change it, even if you gave up on it.
I don't give up on the important things.
It wouldn't feel right to suddenly ignore the one that is responsible for this moment -
A moment that can never be forgotten but don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I promise.
It was honor to consider you as a blessing..
Written by YaBienesItzel (Itzel Moctezuma)
Go To Page  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14635

On Poetic Forms, Nr.08 (Heroic Verse: Theory & Practice)

Josh (Joshua Bond)
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2295

Related submission no longer exists.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

The Details No Longer Matter..

I saw your childlike spirit,    
just a mere glimpse,  
and felt the goodness within you.    
As I then held you to my chest      
like baby's breath      
and the sweetest innocence.    

But you left me choking,      
blowing smoke rings      
for an impossible reprieve.    
Always waiting for you to speak,    
I was isolated instead.    
You were absinthe in the flesh,    
and I was the glutton      
for your insanity,      
the spite and emptiness.    

You finally saw me drowning,      
merely existing,    
realizing only your love would heal    
when ribs and vertebrate,    
the illnesses and mistakes      
had became my closest friends.    

From start to present;    
the how and why, nor in between,    
matter not, in reminisce...      

All things came full circle;    
hearts brimming      
with love and infinite wisdom      
learned,      
sealed in forgiveness.    
Soulmates found beneath rubble      
of an ugly past    
and no longer lost,    
healed by the mere happiness      
of your presence.    

~ {r e p r i e v e}    

Written by PandoraUnleashed
Go To Page  

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Craving

She stirs my senses like a siren
I feel her tidal dreams
Wavering into the vortex of sin

Immersing myself in her sultry elegance
Melting like the sun
Into the auguries of night

Anointed by the passion
That spills between us
In this mausoleum of silence

I lust for the resurrection of our union
As fleeting dreams seduce the moon
Written by Evocation
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1751

Canto I: Appeal

Said the poet in his desperate hour:

A supplication to the gods who feast
upon the pain-varietals of man;
An entertaining tease to pass the time
as ages wilt and rot eternally.
I sing a song that you may slake the thirst,
or rather, give you cause to let it slip
your mind, a willed omission. In repense,
confer upon you something to be told
when you, your greatest cravings cannot sate.
Thus is what I offer greater still
than any fleeting bliss you may derive
from all my fleeting mortal agony.

Though well you know the Earth in final hours,
succumbs, below, to man’s advanced disease,
I doubt you’ve heard of Fe, it’s matron high
and tireless devotee to her kin.
A hidden gem beneath the soot that smears
the earth; the faintest smile of love upon
The face of those that perish bearing young.
What horror could befall this votary wife
and tireless toiler in her family’s name
to cause her to neglect her constant watch
and lead her to this humble bar to drink?
A drunkard wanders near her, beckoning
through slurry tongue and eyes half cocked, for drink--
his plea is met with silence like a grave.
In hanging air, he senses her reply,
begins to set his sights on someone else,
when lifting up her head she thus replies:

Alright, I’ll keep you in your slurry state,
enhance your blurry eyes with further smear
on one condition: carry what I say
and tell the family of the one I held
and buried in the woods surrounding. Lest
my guilt should go untold, their anger stayed
when payment through my heart should rightly pass.
Written by hgnichols (Harry Nichols)
Go To Page  

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Daniel Christensen's "The Libertine" has been nominated (7th nomination down on page:1) but it's a spoken word poem and has in fact been nominated in this month's (May 2020) Spoken Word Comp. I'm reckoning it should be deleted from being on this comp?  Or does it not matter it is nominated in two comps?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:Daniel Christensen's "The Libertine" has been nominated (7th nomination down on page:1) but it's a spoken word poem and has in fact been nominated in this month's (May 2020) Spoken Word Comp. I'm reckoning it should be deleted from being on this comp?  Or does it not matter it is nominated in two comps?

Spoken word cannot remain anonymous during the voting process because of the youtube avatar.  That is precisely why your comp was created Josh: for spoken word poems.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Ahavati said:

Spoken word cannot remain anonymous during the voting process because of the youtube avatar.  That is precisely why your comp was created Josh: for spoken word poems.

O.K thanks for the reminder - so Daniel's poem should be removed from this comp.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:

O.K thanks for the reminder - so Daniel's poem should be removed from this comp.

Yes; according to the guidelines.

Please note the following when making nominations:

NOTE: The Spoken Word of the Month comp is here:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/11384/

Because the vote for this com is anonymous, and spoken word pieces cannot be anonymous due to avatars and voices, we would prefer you nominate those pieces in the appropriate comp above so that voting remains fair.

New members can be nominated in the New Member of the Month Comp and here, as long as it's not a spoken word piece.  

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

It totally escaped from me, thanks for the keen eye Ahavati and Josh.
I will message Uma promptly.

Go to page:
Go to: