Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1737

Hi Case28,
Thank you for your two nominations ...
... but Magdalena is not eligible because she just won it in February 2020.
Please will you remove it, or replace it with another nomination.
Those who are not eligible for nomination are listed at the top and bottom the 'regular rules' I post each month - to date that includes Ahavati, Miss_Sub, Shadoe, Magdalena and socksscareme.
Many thanks, Josh.

... and thank you Magdalena for your nomination,
Cheers. Josh.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2285

It wasn't me

Scriptures_raw
Go To Page  

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Thank you Tallen for your nomination.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

The competition is now closed and a vote has been requested.
Please DO vote so hopefully a winner can be nominated before May's comp starts.
Thanks to all who nominated Spoken Word Poems,
Cheers,
Josh.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

The winner of this competition and any runners up were decided by public vote.

Thank you to the following members for voting:

NewBeginnings, Magdalena, Josh, _shadoe_, Ahavati, Commentonly, nutbuster, Kfn185, Marks, Layla, buddydog, Phantom2426, stevenyprince, Stoney223, Tallen, Wh1skeySwagger, monkeyman, Crazontheinside, RexDurkin, soara

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Congratulations Uma, So deserving!

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Congrats Uma!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Congratulations Uma, excellent.

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

awwe & aww.. unbelievable truly.. Thank you All!  

Firstly Thank you Case (you deserve the trophy for your amazing entry nominated..)  my ev adored poet, for nominating this piece..& your faith in the writtens` spokens.. all i recollect those my ol' golden days of DU ..when~ where Case & the stellar poets like Mags, Strider, Soul, MBass, marcella, Luca, Ophieliac & many many more .. who had unshakeable faith & embracing warmth to shaping of poetry.. Its Case who by his out of the box & excelling spokens ..hav ev been an inspirations & support to spokens whatev lil hav i done... So Thanks All the stellar du poets adored ev!

Thanks to the host Josh, for all who nominated & voted , for all the nominated poets ..  Thank you for Layla my Dearest & foremost adored One, Jen my talented poetess & loved One & respected Josh .. for the wishes .  Fab Comp &  v. cleanly prompltly conducted.. hope many poets get inspired to explore excel the spokens.. Finally I dedicate this momentless moment to Rob~ Robuma .. the breath & beat of me~ us each now.  Light & Love Ev All ❤ Stay Safe & Healthy dears   (& excuse my looong blabberations here;)

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

summultima said:awwe & aww.. unbelievable truly.. Thank you All!  

Firstly Thank you Case (you deserve the trophy for your amazing entry nominated..)  my ev adored poet, for nominating this piece..& your faith in the writtens` spokens.. all i recollect those my ol' golden days of DU ..when~ where Case & the stellar poets like Mags, Strider, Soul, MBass, marcella, Luca, Ophieliac & many many more .. who had unshakeable faith & embracing warmth to shaping of poetry.. Its Case who by his out of the box & excelling spokens ..hav ev been an inspirations & support to spokens whatev lil hav i done... So Thanks All the stellar du poets adored ev!

Thanks to the host Josh, for all who nominated & voted , for all the nominated poets ..  Thank you for Layla my Dearest & foremost adored One, Jen my talented poetess & loved One & respected Josh .. for the wishes .  Fab Comp &  v. cleanly prompltly conducted.. hope many poets get inspired to explore excel the spokens.. Finally I dedicate this momentless moment to Rob~ Robuma .. the breath & beat of me~ us each now.  Light & Love Ev All ❤ Stay Safe & Healthy dears   (& excuse my looong blabberations here;)

Uma, "looong blabberations" is one of the reasons we all love you so much  

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

Josh said:

Uma, "looong blabberations" is one of the reasons we all love you so much  

Thank you Josh..Aww will put an end to my blabberations almost...leaving du indefinitely .will keep each one of you in heartmndsoul ev xxxx LIGHT & LOVE ❤️ EV DU

Go to page:
Go to: