Go to page:

Gods Change, Prayers Stay the Same

Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 274

Thank you JB for comemorating my poem as a third place candidate.... I was totally out of my depth and totally knew this but I still took a shot in the dark and did not expect to come anywhere near as close as I did..... I gave it my best and scrambled my brain.... This guy was not an easy poet to write about let alone trying to create my own personal version of whatever poem he wrote.... Everybody else did an awesome job on their entries.... I had fun and was full of doubt but I wanted to see if I had what it took to run with the big dogs.... Thanks again JB for this fantastic chance to exhibit my pen and to all who entered and who won the trophy....

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Congratulations to winner PR, 2nd place EW, and 3rd place SotJ for your quality writes!👏🏻

Jade🐾

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 728

Congrats to SexOnTheJoe and EdibleWords for the runners up, I'm so honored to have won this one, it was a challenge.  Because Amachai's poems were short, I read many of them before I found the one I chose to tribute and I'm so glad I could honor it..

Thanks to everyone for the reads and support and participation, and thank you to Johnny and Ahavati, our hosts for the inspiration to continue learning.  I'll see everyone in June for more classic corner comps :)

Go to page:
Go to: