<< post removed >>
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

This March Spoken Word of the Month comp is now closed -
but putting it to the vote is not yet possible due to the several comps currently being voted on filling up available voting 'slots'.
One of them is February's Spoken Word of the Month comp - with no clear winner for 3 weeks now. I'm guessing it's 'stuck' with a tie. I will try and sort this out and see if I can access the comp details and choose a winner with some 2nd opinions to help me - which I then hope will not be the same as March's winner when that goes to the vote.
It seems a better system is needed so comp winners can be clearly decided without fail before the following month's comp is launched - especially since previous winners need to be known so new nominations do not include previous winners of the last 12 months.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2294

Josh said:This March Spoken Word of the Month comp is now closed -
but putting it to the vote is not yet possible due to the several comps currently being voted on filling up available voting 'slots'.
One of them is February's Spoken Word of the Month comp - with no clear winner for 3 weeks now. I'm guessing it's 'stuck' with a tie. I will try and sort this out and see if I can access the comp details and choose a winner with some 2nd opinions to help me - which I then hope will not be the same as March's winner when that goes to the vote.
It seems a better system is needed so comp winners can be clearly decided without fail before the following month's comp is launched - especially since previous winners need to be known so new nominations do not include previous winners of the last 12 months.

i professized this potential clusterf*ck
and was met with more of the same.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/suggestions/read/11199/#469399

agree 100% with You, Brother

Your comp, though requires voters waaaaaaay more invested time and thus, not always possible for people to listen to every nominated spill.

I always try to listen each time a spill is nominated.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

The winner of this competition and any runners up were decided by public vote.

Thank you to the following members for voting:

_shadoe_, RexDurkin, Jade-Pandora, AspergerPoet56, Kfn185, FromTheAsh, Marks, lepperochan, Josh, Phantom2426, Grace, Heezy_Voice, admin, MadameLavender, Layla, case28, socksscareme

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

WOOOO!  Awesome sauce, Ms Socks, CONGRATULATIONS!!

✊🐯 RAAWR!!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

Well done socks, congratulations.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>