Show us your darkness

Stoney223
WOLF BAY33
Tyrant of Words
United States 17awards
Joined 3rd Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 86

THE ME KNOWONE SEES

Have you ever wondered deep within your mind, when you see someone for the very first time and there is just something about them that stands out of your mind, but yet you cant put your finger upon it but they seem normal just like you in mind heart and soul but who truly knows what goes on behind close doors.                                                                              
                                                                                                                                       For could you even image living an secet life were your thoughts control your mind and emotions, sending you subliminal messages to decode deep down inside. For even the images and sounds of normal everyday life will click your imagination to run wild and free, as they slowly begin to start invading your mind dreams at night awakening you with sweat dripping from your body and soul. Leaving your mind confused and alone to deal with, the monsters that have become awaken from within the depth of your mind. For on the outside you look like everyone eles, but yet behind close doors and pull down shades to block out the outside light of your cage, only to bring in more DEPRESSION and annxiety with insomnia and nightmares of PTSD to eat at your mind of your soul. For its a whole different kind of story to tell, for you slowly feel thyself sinking deeper into an bottomless pit of misery which will have you feeling trap with no escape route, only darkness as your comfort blanket screaming at you to release this monster that dewells deep inside of you and let your demons out to play.
Written by Stoney223 (WOLF BAY33)
Go To Page  

Stoney223
WOLF BAY33
Tyrant of Words
United States 17awards
Joined 3rd Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 86

FADE TO BLACK

Who knows what truly lingers beneath the spirit of the soul when darkness falls down upon the skies and your world, becomes to hard to bear as the lingering images fade into the mere abyss of your mind making you afraid to even go outside.    
   Who really knows what you go through in the solitude of your home when your alone, and the haunting images invades your dreams at night only to awaken you screaming in pain, as the sweat runs down your skin of your flesh from another bad dream of night creatures of demons walking in search of your skin and blood and flesh.                        
   Who really knows the real hurt that you struggle with on a daily basic just to make it through the day upon a wing and a prayer, for there are days that you just wanna disappear behind a closed lock door never to leave the mere comforts of your home. Who really knows what you suffer each time when darkness covers your world and your mind becomes confuse, and start manifesting thoughts that only you seem to see as they seem so real in shape and form tormenting you systematically and pyschologically.      
    For who really knows what you go through when your alone and the beast of nightmares, appears from out of the darkness like fragments mere subliminal signs conceal throught there desperation with an hunger to feed upon your fears that dwells beneath the core of your spiritual soul.
Written by Stoney223 (WOLF BAY33)
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

Congratulations to the winner and runners up. Thank you all for participating. All poems were beautiful. Thank you for bringing out the best.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

💥Wow! I'm so honored!!! 🙏 Thanks!!

...won't lie and say I read everything, but I had to pull my greedy peepers away to congratulate us all! I'm glad to see AP and SAG also got the prize!🌹🌹

poet Anonymous

EdibleWords said:💥Wow! I'm so honored!!! 🙏 Thanks!!

...won't lie and say I read everything, but I had to pull my greedy peepers away to congratulate us all! I'm glad to see AP and SAG also got the prize!🌹🌹

Indeed all poems filled my heart and all poets participating deserve respect. Congratulations to all.

Go to page:
Go to: