Related submission no longer exists.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

This Comp will be going to vote, as soon as we have an available opening. Please cast your ballot in the current comps in vote status so we can clear a space . Thanks!

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

The winner of this competition and any runners up were decided by public vote.

Thank you to the following members for voting:

nikkimoe, Sex_on_the_Joe, Phantom2426, Stoney223, socksscareme, MidlandAngel, Layla, Tallen, jmerrick73, snugglebuck, Grace, eswaller, AndyJHale, Vamps, sarahshahzad, TheVoidSpeaks, Razzerleaf, summultima, FromTheAsh, Morganpoet, solanaceae, NewBeginnings, MadameLavender, Valeriya, Sexyseaschelle, AspergerPoet56, _shadoe_, lilies_and_dust, RexDurkin, Billy_Snagg, Kinkpoet, gothicsurrealism, Hepcat61, awayaway98, admin, lepperochan, 0UTPUT_a_AURA

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

I’m stunned, and hnonored. Thank you to all of you who voted, no matter for whom.  I want to thank our host for this incredible opportunity... but where has she gone? I’ve searched - I hope she’s well & safe.

Meantime, let me congratulate my podium mates ( at 6’ apart ) - Kitty and Socket, as runners-up.👏🏻

Okay we gotta head back to our safe zones... everyone please take care of yourselves, and each other.

Jade🙏🏻

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
NewBeginnings
Tyrant of Words
United States 18awards
Joined 6th June 2017
Forum Posts: 102

Congratulations Jade, Buddha, and Underdweller! I thought this competition would never end, lol!

Go to page:
Go to: