Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 19th April 2019 11:30pm
WINNER
Anonymous
sheild

Go to page:

BEST EROTICA

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

The Train Ride

“Damn it’s hot” was just one of the thoughts in Marcus’s head as the packed train rumbled on its many evening stops.  He always took the L train in the evening because it seemed to have the best air conditioning to combat the intense heat of August. In Manhattan, AC ranks high on the list of must haves, especially when you commute on public transportation.  

Unfortunately, for Marcus, it seemed every New Yorker headed uptown had the same thought. “51st Street, 51st Station, next stop 59”, as the passengers exit a new rush e came pouring in, like a tidal wave, seeking every available crevice and Marcus found himself pushed away from the center pole, he was pinned to the opposite side closed doors. All he could do was think “Damn” as he peered out into the sea of heads and backs and upper torsos that reminded him of a saying his grandmother had “crabs in  barrel baby, people are just like crabs in a barrel, all they want do is get out.”  The thought made him smile, as he attempted to turn away from the crowd and place his back to the door, he did this   for several reasons, (1) Marcus carried his wallet in his back pocket, and hey, this is New York; (2) well, there really isn’t a two, he just got the feeling to turn around, you know what I mean? This move proved to be like a three point shot at the end of a game, nothing but net. She stood 5’4, 5’5 at max, high yellow, pretty hazel eyes and lips that Marcus thought he could drink from. She wore a peach colored light weight dress that not only complimented her well proportioned breast, as much a he could see, but her complexion as well.

As she stared up into his eyes, he caught himself almost drooling. Marcus quickly closed his mouth just as the train made a violent jerk and lights went off for a few seconds, she was thrust into him, almost pinned to him. She said in the softest seductive voice he had ever heard “excuse me.” Marcus thought “Oh my god, all she said was excuse me and my dick is getting hard, shit her thigh is on it, she going to feel it grow and think I’m some kind of nut.” She did feel it, she felt every inch of him, of his distinguished male member, but she tried not to let on, at least not yet. More violent than before the train shook as it screamed into the 59th Street station. Marcus, without thought, placed his hand on her lower back and braced her closer to him as it appeared that she was about to fall. At that same point, while the train came to a stop, he felt her hand stroke his length, hold his strength, and she looked deep into his eyes, no smile or frown, but he could see something in her look.  Marcus thought he could see lust on her face, lust in her stare and desire on her lips, this was his thinking, but was his mind playing tricks on him? Was he jumping to an assumption?  As the people pushed harder in, the air became more stiff and humid, she said “sometimes there’s nothing like a train ride.”  Marcus knew then, with those words, this was real, and she was firmly in control. He closed his eyes as the train pulled out the station, “Next stop 71st Street and Columbus Circle, This train will be express to 129th Street after the next stop” as the train gained speed, so did her hand, not so fast that it could be detected, but with strength and easy, as if she had an ink stain in the palm that needed to come out, she was bringing Marcus out. Her hand stroked his eight and half inch length. Yes, she held Marcus firmly in her hand, fully erect to her command. As the train rocked and swayed he felt as if in a daze. His dick throbbed, and he could feel the blood flowing, pumping like a river running wild, through the long vein running the length of his shaft. His mind unfocused, his cum preparing to flow, as sudden as this began, she stopped.

Steering into his almost erotically, violently, wide-open eyes, not a word passed between them.  Marcus had only one thought “She stopped…”  Yeah, like that

By: CeeMee
©

Thetravelingfairy
Fire of Insight
United States 14awards
Joined 12th July 2017
Forum Posts: 252

Rain on me

Thirsty is my body  
Hungry is my love for you  

I invite you to stay  
As I bloom before your eyes  
Aroused by your gentle touch  
Stimulated by your gaze

I am the desert  
Show me your rain  
Pour on this barren landscape  
Drown me in your hurricane  
Strip each petal off my delicate stem  
Dominate my shadowed rifts  
Drink my golden nectar  
Together we can make honey  

Seduce every inch of me  
Lift this arid drought  
I summon the storm  
I covet the water  

Reinvigorate this flower  
Rain on me
Written by Thetravelingfairy
Go To Page  

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

. .

LadyKilla
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 31st Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 5

Sexual Intensity

It’s been too long, been way too far
without the feel of your passion
can’t help but run and hold on  
tears fall down to the floor
and I’m happy like the first time
the first time I realized
I had a forever kind of love

my heart has been aching
because I been neglecting you
haven’t been around to show
I still find you desirable
those curves craving touched
and I can’t get my hands off
or my lips off yours
ride me like a bitch in heat
dig your nails into me
for this is where
I want to be lost

down-down we go to the floor
your body so delicate
running my fingers up your thighs  
softness with my hardness
perfectly complementary
I just love it
that loss of breath
eyes of sexual intensity
sweat, slaty and sweet
has me swearing
i’ll never ever
leave your side again
Written by LadyKilla
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Bernardt
Bernard t
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 4

Just a quick quests
How does the public vote work and when does it take place
Bernard

poet Anonymous

Oh wow! Definitely wasn't expecting that! Thank you for hosting this one, it was fun.   :-)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: