poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

FROZEN IN LOVE

Tonight as I write, from my cozy Minnesota condo, it is currently -50 Fahrenheit outside.  All schools have been canceled and the mail delivery has been suspended. Currently it is colder here then it is at the South Pole.  I fear how many people will be found frozen to death by morning. For seldom does such a cold snap not leave casualties in its wake.  Which reminds me of a particular tragedy that took place, when I was a young boy, in my rural home town of Somerset Wisconsin.

Somerset Wisconsin was a small village located about 40 miles east of Minneapolis Minnesota. Today, the burbs have overtaken it, consequently Somerset is much larger then it was when I was young.  It sits right near the beautiful St. Croix River that borders Wisconsin from Minnesota.  To find Somerset’s exact location on a state map of the United States is quite easy.  The shape of Wisconsin makes the task simple.  The western border is marked in the perfect profile of a Native American chief.  Somerset is located right where his lips intersect. Legend has it, that Somerset was located there because all the hard drinking lumberjacks needed a place to ‘wet their lips.’

Indeed Somerset, which has the small Apple River running through it, before merging with the mighty St. Croix, was a party town famous for river tubing tourists, who loved to drink and raise a little Hell.   But the citizens of Somerset were quite the opposite.  Conservative and very religious, they fell into two distinct ethnic groups; French Canadian Roman Catholics and Scandinavian Lutherans.  I was a member of the latter.  

Despite these differences, all were a part of a single tight knit community.  There was little or no segregation or discrimination between the two groups except in one area; dating between members of the different religious sects was strictly frowned upon at the point of being prohibited.  

But the late 60’s and 70’s brought great change to Somerset as it had to all of the United States.  Traditions and conventions were being questioned and challenged which is why that it was no one’s surprise that the nicest Lutheran boy, and the sweetest Catholic girl, became high school sweethearts.  Because they were both such good kids, their parents, despite some reservations, gave them permission to make a date for the Winter Carnival dance.  

As fate would have it, the night of the dance, was one of the coldest on record.  But the folks from Somerset were a hardy lot, and a little inclement weather wasn’t going to stop them.  The dance went off wonderfully, all attendees had a great time culminating with the mixed religion sweetheart couple being crowned king and queen of the carnival.  Everyone remembers them kissing right after the coronation.  Soon they vanished from the happy scene.  It was the last time alive they’d ever be seen.  

For after the dance, the young couple scored a six-pack of Hamm’s beer and went parking.  That’s when it all went wrong.  Looking back, I blame it on the Hamm’s beer.

Both sets of parents notified authorities when they realized their children were late getting home. A search was immediately organized but they couldn’t be found.  Rumors that the young lovers had eloped had already begun, but the gossip was dashed when about noon the next day, they were found on a secluded farm lane.  In the seat of the young man’s old Chevy pickup they were discovered frozen solid in each other’s arms.  It was evident, that whilst making love, they had succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning and froze after the idling pickup ran out of gas.  

After the Somerset Volunteer Fire Department removed the frozen couple from the pickup, they were taken to the township’s heated garage and placed on a large oak table to thaw out.  Nude, and in loving embrace, one of the fireman commented on how their glistening frozen bodies reminded him a beautiful marble renaissance statue.  Yet, for decency sake, they were covered with a blanket.

Soon both pairs of parents arrived.  Already notified of their passing, all four were inconsolable. Father Rivard was present for emotional support and said a brief prayer before the shrouded couple but was muffled by the wail of lamentations.

Suddenly the mother of the girl demanded hysterically to see her daughter. “I want to see my baby, now!”

“I’d strongly advice against it,” the fire chief warned.

“NO” she screamed!  “I want to see her now!”  

So, the county corner relented, grabbing the blanket by a corner, with one tug the naked couple was exposed in the position of coitus.  

“Damn your son,” the girl’s mother shrieked at the boy’s parents. “Look at what he’s doing to my daughter!”

“And your little Miss Perfect isn’t doing anything to him,” the son’s mother shouted back?  

“Separate them now” the girl’s mother ordered.  “I don’t want her in his arms a second longer.”

“Well Mam, that isn’t going to be easy considering their both frozen solid together,” the fire chief warned.

“I don’t care, release her from that animal’s grip, immediately,” she demanded!  Suddenly a shouting match ensued between the deceased teens’ parents.  

Sensing that things were getting out of control the fire chief ordered two of his men to take pry bars and try and separate the young lovers.  The firemen mounted the oak table and were able to place their heavy tools between the young lovers.  As they began pulling in opposite directions, a loud sound like peeling adhesive became audible, silencing arguing parents.  They became, like everyone else in the garage, transfixed by the process.

Realizing that they were becoming separated, both firemen paused to take a deep breath.  Then with a heavy heave, each simultaneously excreted a tremendous effort and pulled on their pry bars.

“CRACK!”  The sound signaled the separation of the lovers’ bodies.  All was quiet for a second till, “clink, clunk, clunk, and crack.   The young man’s broken penis had broken off, rolled across the table and on to the floor.  All was completely silent as the audience stared at the young man’s rather large broken member, till his father proudly spoke up.

“That’s my boy, a chip off the old block!”
Written by snugglebuck
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
wallyroo92
Tyrant of Words
United States 148awards
Joined 11th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1806

Camp Arawak

I can’t sleep, something has been keeping me awake,
Weird shit’s been happening here at summer camp,
First the cook was badly burned with boiling water,
Then a kid was found drowned over by the boat ramp.
Then there are kids being complete dickheads and bullies,
Picking on smaller ones just because they like to tease,
Then there was Kenny, he was a special kind of asshole,
But they found him dead in the crapper stung by bees.
I liked Meg, she was one of the cutest camp counselors,
She dressed pretty fine and I think her family is rich,
But then I saw her picking on sweet little Angela,
Turns out that Meg’s a real Super Mega bitch.
And yet a couple of nights later Meg was found dead,
Stabbed in the back with a long slit along the spine,
There must be a serious murderer amongst us,
Then again it’s 1983, what can I do? I’m only nine.
But wait, there’s more? Close the windows and bar the doors,
Four more kids were found in the woods hacked to death,
This serial killer don’t give a fuck about children or adults,
So if you run, run for your life until you’re out of breath.
No, oh no, they’ve killed Mel the head counselor as well?
This is the stuff of nightmares, this camp is a total wreck,
Why are so many people getting slain, wait what the fuck?
They found Mel with an arrow shot right through his neck?
Oh hell no, I need to get out of here it’s too fucking weird,
This murdering motherfucker is straight up on a hunt,
He don’t give a fuck whether it’s a man or boy a woman or girl,
Great! (sarcastically)
Now they found Judy dead with a hot curling iron up her cunt.

As I run toward the lake to escape cus I’m feeling this kind of way,
(Scared)
I see Angela and Paul, another boy taking their clothes off,
(Bare)
But then I freeze, I want to yell but my voice won’t give way,
(I swear)
Angela has a knife and that little boy is about to get offed.

But wait, there’s…

Paul is frozen mesmerized by Angela’s nude body,
She’s naughty, she’s not really innocent, it was all a ploy,
Turns out the girl had a peter (ironically her real name was Peter)
Because Angela was the killer, and she was a boy.
By the time the counselors got to the beach,
They found Angela covered in blood and naked,
All the while she hummed a tune under the pale moon
But Angela (or Peter) had already severed Paul’s head.

blocat
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 241

Piles of Trouble

At a barbeque last summer, Bill, my thick-as-a-brick next-door neighbour was boring me mindless with his medical problems. We were both the worse for the drink, he much more so than me.
  ‘My haemorrhoids itch like crazy’ he said, ‘they drive me mad at times.’ He then started clawing vigourously at his backside, quite putting me off my burger. ‘Ah’ I quipped, laying aside my now unwanted food, ‘I have a great remedy for that, works every time.’  
 Of course, Bill wanted to know so I told him ‘Take two scotch bonnet chillies and crush them to a paste, stir in two tablespoonsful of tabasco sauce and a tablespoon of salt. Apply this paste liberally to the affected area, you won’t feel an itch for a long while after that.’  
  I thought no more about my little joke thinking it lost on Bill until, half an hour after the barbeque had ended, I heard hideous, agonised shrieks coming from Bill’s back garden. I looked out to see him running around in circles and jumping up and down. He was dressed only in his T-shirt. His fat arse was bare and his wedding tackle flapping like a fish on a river bank. Both his hands were clutching wildly at his buttocks as he ran blindly into a patch of stinging nettles that grew from his compost heap and fell headlong into it. His short fat legs thrashed the air as his screeching grew even louder.  
  I couldn’t see too clearly after that for the tears streaming from my eyes. He then leapt up and dived arse first into his birdbath. There he sat scouring water into his buttock cleavage like a man possessed whilst howling for help. He must have accidentally pushed some of the paste inside himself for his screams went up an octave.  
   I staggered out to help him, my drunken head bemused as to what I could do to relieve his plight.  
  ‘Oh, Jaysus, it’s inside me’ he screamed, now convulsing on the lawn ‘fer Christ’s sake, somebody shoot me.’  
   An idea dawned. I grabbed his garden hose, and, turning it on, rolled him over. His head and knees were now on the grass, his arse sticking high in the air.  
  As I inserted the hosepipe to flush him out, another scream came from behind me. I turned to see my wife Mabel staring aghast, her hands clasped to the sides of her head, her mouth agape in horror. She had come out to see what all the noise was about only to find me working a garden hose up Bill’s backside and him shouting ‘Oh, that’s wonderful, don’t stop, please don’t stop.’  
  Poor Mabel let out a long despairing wail and fainted, flopping backwards into our fish pond. I left Bill to go and rescue Mabel but tripped over the damned hose and landed on top of her, cracking my head on an ornamental stone frog.  We were rescued by two policemen who appeared around the side of the house to investigate reports of a murder taking place that another neighbour had reported. They found me and Mabel unconscious, face down in the pond and Bill ramming the hose up his jacksie crying ‘yes, oh yes’ with great passion.
It took some explaining I can tell you. The coppers were roaring with laughter and it took them fifty minutes to complete their statement. They got through a whole box of tissues wiping their eyes.  
  Bill’s haemorrhoids haven’t itched once since that day but he’s still not talking to me, the ungrateful bastard.

Written by blocat
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
KGERICD
Kurt Geric Dili
Twisted Dreamer
Philippines 1awards
Joined 19th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 19

Lost not found

i was lost and not found
in the streets i was around
walking like no one sorrounds me

i cried and no one hears me
tears dropped like shattered glass
hoping this pains would end at last
Written by KGERICD (Kurt Geric Dili)
Go To Page  

KGERICD
Kurt Geric Dili
Twisted Dreamer
Philippines 1awards
Joined 19th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 19

Sensitive

what a sensitive skin you have
as i put you on the tav  

you were like a valve
you burst in front of me  

float like a butterfly,sting like a bee
but that is just me

holding you closely  
taking it slowly

as my tongue do its work
i think i can pull out that dirty cork
like using a knife and fork
eating your private like a pork

and as for the finishing move

ill use my body to vibrate  
make you explode  
like potassium nitrate

as your sensitivity burns away like
picrate.

Written by KGERICD (Kurt Geric Dili)
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

Fun comp.  All were great stories.  Glad to be in the company of such fine poet as AEMelia564.  Congrats to Blocat and a big thanks to T_V_ Walker for sponsoring this competition.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
blocat
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 241

Thank you I'm honoured to have won.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: