Go to page:

STRANGE CREATURE

Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 274

I thank you ever so much Chuck for being a brave and humbled poet.... Criticism is not a form of punishment but is used as a tool to strengthen the poet and encourage his mind.... Thanks for your entry.....

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018

Thank you theEgoEffect for your last minute entry..... I do like the way you involved yourself and your feelings in your piece.... It was greatly appreciated and admired...

Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018

First and foremost I would like to thank each and every poet who reached out and dug real deep into their past experiences within the DUP when they were just a STRANGE CREATURE..... As everyone know many will apply but only three may win.... I have read everyone's pieces and I am astonished with all the different responses and angles that my fellow poets and proteases have come up with in expressing themselves.... This Will be a hard decision so I ask that you just give me a couple days to think things over so that I may decide who the right poet or poetess is for the winner of my first contest in the deep.... Good Luck to all

Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018

Once again I would like to thank everyone who participated in my first ever competition.... It was a really hard decision to pick a winner..... So many entries were so good but I had to pick the piece that stood out the most with the theme of the competition and the heart of the poem..... Congratulations Jade-Pandora for winning first place.... You really gave us a great story and narrative..... Second place goes to Miss_Sub.... I really loved your story of you and Ali P flipping the deep upside down with your collaborations..... And last but not least the third runner up goes to Tenderloin..... You gave me a great story of how your experiences and thoughts challanged and changed your poetic nature..... To those of you who did not win just know that you did an awesome job with your creativity and poetic talents.... I loved every poem I read and wish I could have picked everyone...... You all were fantastic and thanks again for making thus first ever competition a complete success..... Until my next competition.....

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Oh my gosh... ohhh Joe, what a strange week this has been for me, Joe! And now you’ve made it official.,, I’ve ALWAYS been a STRANGE CREATURE, lol! Never stopped being one, so it’s a title to be proud of. And you made it possible, Joe, on your first time hosting a competition, congratulations - Joe!

And you’re absolutely right about all the entries - such variety - and awesome writes in so many different ways!

And MORE congratulations are in order, to Missy for her piece about what it was like back in the day on the Deep... and to Tenderloin for his rapid-fire bio of the collabs that kick-started his now well- known rep!

Well Joe, your first has been a smash Hit... and now we’ll look forward into the new year on the edge of our seats, to see what you’ll come up with next!

All the best to everyone,
Ever
Jadey🐾

Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018

Wow Jade!!!!! So intense..... So excited.... So enthusiastic..... I'm glad this contest broight out the best in you..... It takes one strange CREATURE to truly know another.... I am just like you.... A strange creature in my own way.... Always have and always will..... You deserved this title and fought hard for it..... Hell you even destroyed my example piece.... Well everyone did..... But it was just for show anyway..... Hope to see you again when I host another contest for Valentine's Day

Go to page:
Go to: