Go to page:

Let's get it on!

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

Viddax said:Panicked there and thought it was a minimum of 2 Quaterns! lol it's up to two!
Excellent second entry my dear good friend.
I love it !
Good Luck Viddax

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Layla how did I miss this entry??? Very nice Malady!!
Good luck!!

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Congratulations JusTim!
it was a close call ! But in the end I thought yours  “Sandy Shores” was the most smooth although they were all quite good ,something about yours just rang true!

And to you Madame lavender, although I picked you for Second the competition shows you last,  which isn’t true.
still your entry was very very good I almost gave you first place!
Thank you for entering !

Viddax  I gotta tell ya’ if there was a trophy for third all three of you would get a trophy. I felt that your second entry was much more powerful than the first, although the first was good I just prefer the second thanks for entering !

To everyone who entered, really great Quaterns everybody!!!
Thanks for playing and exercising your mind see you all in the next comp !
Cheers!!

JusTim_
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 171

Zazzles said: Congratulations JusTim!
it was a close call ! But in the end I thought yours  “Sandy Shores” was the most smooth although they were all quite good ,something about yours just rang true!

And to you Madame lavender, although I picked you for Second the competition shows you last,  which isn’t true.
still your entry was very very good I almost gave you first place!
Thank you for entering !

Viddax  I gotta tell ya’ if there was a trophy for third all three of you would get a trophy. I felt that your second entry was much more powerful than the first, although the first was good I just prefer the second thanks for entering !

To everyone who entered, really great Quaterns everybody!!!
Thanks for playing and exercising your mind see you all in the next comp !
Cheers!!

Thank you Zazz, there were so many great entries. Congratulations to all the winners.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

JusTim, I’m so glad for you on the win - with my congratulations!  And to Viddax, & MadameL !  

It was challenging for sure for our host to choose from so many offerings, and yet we all have reason to celebrate!  🎈🎉🎊🎈

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6700

Worthy win there JusTim congratulations, and ML.
That was an interesting competition; being called out to compete and give a stab at a style I had never done before.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Congrats all around , thanks for hosting & for runner up !

I'm not so good with specific forms of poetry--they make me have to slow down & think too hard sometimes but it's good to slow down and smell the roses ..or poems..lol

Go to page:
Go to: