Go to page:

in a word

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 821

Thank you FromTheAsh for devising such a challenging competition.  I enjoyed very much becoming more intimate with your list of words. I learned much. Congratulations to Taryn and Archetype with whom I share this honor along with all others who participated. I'm ready for another, Ash :)

poet Anonymous

Thank you so much for the honor of standing beside two very talented poets! Congratulations to Gahddess and Archtype for two fabulous entries and also to all the other participants! I would not have wanted to be the one selecting a winner....thank you for hosting such a great comp!

Xoxo Taryn

poet Anonymous

Gahddess_Worship said:Thank you FromTheAsh for devising such a challenging competition.  I enjoyed very much becoming more intimate with your list of words. I learned much. Congratulations to Taryn and Archetype with whom I share this honor along with all others who participated. I'm ready for another, Ash :)

This was so much fun and such a challenge that I'm thinking about doing it again. Let me rest my mind after this one and I'll hunt up some more words!  

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3672

Thank you for presenting the entertaining challenge. I love the competition idea and all of the poems presented from the poets. Excellent work by everyone. I enjoy being a part of it. Thank you, FromTheAsh

poet Anonymous

archetype23 said:Thank you for presenting the entertaining challenge. I love the competition idea and all of the poems presented from the poets. Excellent work by everyone. I enjoy being a part of it. Thank you, FromTheAsh

It was an incredible turn-out of words! Thank you for bringing your talents to the table. I do hope you'll consider checking out the second round of words comp.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

... a belated Congratulations! to the winners and very heart felt Thank You to the host ...

This competition allowed me a springboard  for a piece that will be published next month.  The theme of the publication is gun violence.  My poem grew out of stabbing incident in my school district that left a 16 year old girl dead, after her heart was punctured; and of course the senseless killings in Florida, and Chicago.

All that to say, thank you all who host competitions regularly ... it helps writers like me to focus in ...

Go to page:
Go to: