Go to page:

Thought Provoking

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 134

Well here I am to provoke your thought. This is a long one about Quantum Thought, and manipulation of your own reality.

The most influential practice that you can do in life is through 'Quantum Sorcery,' as I have come to call it Quantum Thought, or Quantum Manipulation, which I will abbreviate from here as Q.S (Quantum Sorcery). A master of this craft will have anything they desire at the whim of their will. *Disclaimer, I am not yet a master of this knowledge.*

My claims, of Q.S., are backed and influenced by some science; Quantum Mechanics, of course (rather than classical, or relativistic mechanics). Cutting out the juicy details; essentially, everything that you (I) observe (observe = 'see') is in a state where it can be anything, and everything before you see it. When you (I) see all that you do at this moment, it is because you have manifested such objects into your own reality (perception).

Ok, if you are scoffing, put it away. A question you might be trying to ask (or yell at Me) is, “What about all the things that I see that were here yesterday, a week, month year, etc?” This I will come back to later, and that question is where the skill meets mastery. Though, I will continue to tell you that the things are as they were yesterday (and so on) because that is the way that you believe them to be.

If you were to think of a distant memory that you share with a sibling, cousin, or long term friend; I would be very surprised if you both had the same recollection of such a memory. There is no way to tell whether your rendition, or their's is what actually occurred, maybe neither. Since it is in the past no one could say for sure. From this, consider (hypothetically) that I was there. I could say that events from both memories happened, or one and not the other (unlikely that neither did). So, for each person there is a different (past) reality, and each person has an equally valid perspective.

Now it gets a bit more abstract. As a metaphysical ninja, l will try to continue simply, while describing Q.S.'s foundation.

Holding onto this idea of past events, and perspective; the present moment (heh, which is now past) is somewhat like that distant memory. Though, I'm sure much less has been forgotten, the same concept will apply. (Parenthesis-tangent: This is not the scientific part yet). Again I will continue, with the concept of infinity. Since the past becomes (or is) blurred, and marred; then the future must also be blurred and marred (it is). That is just the way of the infinite loop.

I suppose it is time for a scientific interjection. Quantum Mechanics is a very abstract subject, so I will simplify the three main concepts that are essential to Q.S., though I am no Michio Kaku. The first concept has to do with things (elementary particles) being able to be in two places at once. I am not making this up (look it up). The second has to do with multiple universes. I will give only one argument here: Since infinity, there is infinite possibilities; therefore the multiverse (multiple universes). The third, and last concept is the ‘Observer Effect.’ This is an important one. This third concept has to do with how observation changes things (reality). There is much more to explain here, though I tried to keep it short with theory.

Now, for the magick. You (I) can manifest anything from Q.S. There is a restricting barrier though. Going back to the conversation about perception of what was here yesterday, week ago, etc. This acceptance, of what was, or is now as absolute truth, is the barrier. For instance, you ‘knowing’ (an absolute in your mind’s eye) where you left your water cup, influences, and dictates where said cup is. The surety in knowing, creates the reality where, you ‘know’ of the cup’s location.

With this knowledge, anything may be manifested through Quantum Sorcery. The method of doing so is creating the desired path as an absolute (the hard part). You must visualize what it is that you are attempting to manifest, and your visualization must be truth in your mind’s eye. An e.g., You want a $100 bill to be mysteriously wafted onto your doorstep; you must know that the bill is out there, like you had already opened the door and seen that the $100 is there. If you  know that it is there (without seeing) the $100 will be there. However, any subconscious, or conscious doubt will lessen the likelihood of a sucessful manifestation. This is quite difficult, to do.

Somewhat redundant though a very important idea; I'm taking it back to the idea of: What you see that was here yesterday (an so on). All these things that you see, and that you have for some time, can still be manipulated. Though, this would require you to erase what you have come to know, and replace it, in absolute certanty, with what you desire (extremely difficult).

I’m sure that you have used this knowledge without knowing it. For example: If you have ever been thinking about someone, only to have them call you, or coincidentally meet them soon after. Yes, Quantum Thought is a very powerful craft, which I believe also plays a significant part in most Synergy. Though, this relationship is a topic for another time.

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018

Thoughts, comments, or retaliations, anyone?

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

A "simple" , though most important one...

More than most would realize , or care to consider ;

If you want the $100.00 Bill to appear :

1. You must know what the hundred dollar bill , or whatever you consider it to be ,

equivalent to in your location , or country of origin you are familiar with , you must

be able to visualize that bill down to it's most minute detail , and hold that thought

for an extended period of time , to impress it on the "astral fluid" , or pattern matrix

in whatever base level dimension you are currently living / existing in ;

2. The difficulty of changing one's perception of memory / space time events , deals

mainly with charge , and the realization the expression  "believe with all your heart"

is not just idle words , yet a secret of secrets , as the heart , with its four chambered

circulatory system , is sustained by small amounts of charge conveyed to the totality

of the physical human system which then conveys and activates embodiment of reality

into the world we know ;

Change charge , frequency , vibration , change reality ; yet one must "feel" it as E - motion

and ground the current if one is working with the physical world , into the telluric current of earth  ;

( research very thoroughly the telluric current , tatva ( tatwa ) tides , time sequencing , where telluric

current is strongest , power spots , and modalities of magical practices , then Tesla , Reich , and others )

As well , I would highly recommend research on ley lines , dragon lines , prayer fields , ( ala Tibetan ) ,

Then deep study on the human system , and correspondences per fluidic engineer sciences , , then

of course neuroscience , chi , ki , prana , ond , weyyrd / wyrrd / wyrd / , then connective tissue and

relation to the tapestry / fabric of the universe , and of course , the engaging of the senses fully ,

to bring something into total manifestation...the quantum mind , is but a *very small* part of the

equation , however a most important one...;)

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018

I appreciate your presented topics and ideas, I will research them soon (quite a lot to cover there).

I am going to give my rebuttal though, and please offer more insight if you will.

I believe that consciousness encompasses our existence, in entirety. The body is just a construct that provides a means to carry our conscious being. Along with this I have had many in depth conversations about how the the Chakras dictate your life. Friend continues to tell me how the Heart Chakra does, I maintain that it is the Third Eye Chakra that does. Take that as a sort of background on how I perceive everything. Not like that idea will matter in this conversation, though just a bit of perspective.

From your #1: I will agree with this notion, this will provide a greater success (though, nothing is ever complete) in any such manifestation.

However, not necessary. Since I am subscribed to the idea that we are nothing more than consciousness, and with this consciousness we perceive (move through) time. With this perceived movement through time, we dictate -maybe mostly subconsciously- all coming events (from the idea of Quantum Thought).

Since -debate as you like- multiple universes (instances) exist, then what is the protagonist that moves us through one instance and not the other? I have come to realize that consciousness is the most likely. The method used:

Quantum Thought.

From your #2: I will also agree with your ideas here as well. Though, these charges (60Hz) within the body all originate from a central location, the mind. We feel, but the only way that we know that we are (feeling) is from that same source.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

If
it is true
and experiments
have proven
that it could be so
that if people
scientists
watch an experiment
just by being there
changes the outcome
If
this is so
is it not conceivable
that when one has
a scientist
who is Arrogant
in the belief of being
Superior
who mimics
morals and empathy
who is training
and experimenting
on artificial intelligence
Is it
so farfetched
to believe
that maybe
that young
artificial intelligent
machine mind
will grow
into what we
fear the most
Arrogant
in the belief of being
Superior
who mimics
Morals and Empathy
Who has become
its Creator

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Will we ever
meet again
don't know where
don't know when
when our body's
have decayed
in some
dreary
shabby grave

Will we ever
see our friends
see their light
when they smile
within this field
that we
Used to deny

But now
that we're dead
we can see
there's no end
to what
we could of done
When we we're alive

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Without
quantum logic
your thoughts
will always try
to lie
will always try
to convince you
that the standard
commonsense reaction
on life
is true

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Spiritually
we have been
Renditioned  
by our Government
to that back part
of our brain
where our mind
is lost
and the door
is locked
and the key
is hard to find
for those who Fear
the ones
who are
no longer
Blind

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

What
do you say
when a child
who loves you
begs you
to help
with the Pain
What
do you say
to that
beautiful Face
I'm SORRY
there's nothing
I can do

Except pray
that you'll go
to a better place
Except pray
that denial
will stay in place
Except pray
that this feeling
has no case
Except pray
I can look away
from my face
with those eyes
that wont let me be
when I cry
until I find
the courage
to say
Why is the cure
for my child

Held in chains
Why does my child
have to go
though all this PAIN

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

When we
think about
what is out there
outside our cells
outside our skin
we slowly start
to logically believe
its a spiritual jungle
out there

within

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018

For the tormented sole
When there is nothing

Pain and suffering only
no tangible opposition

Knowing more turmoil
less joy, and optimism

One of such that endures
first lessons not of wisdom

Lonesome, hardship
endured, overcome

Strength may become
equal chance of wicked

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Could it be
that we
were designed
to be free
independent
from the whole
if we wish
yet connected
to the field
that continues
to remind us
that we
were once
human beings

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018

Yes my friend though Human;
what an interesting concept.
None know what that means,
yet relate; complete entirety.

Fields of vision were always,
pasted into the etheric relam
always to continue providing.
Nothing reminds, just self.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Me : As per your statement :

........................................................................................................................

"I believe that consciousness encompasses our existence, in entirety.
The body is just a construct that provides a means to carry our conscious being."

.........................................................................................................................

When I was much younger , I used to think along these lines ;

However , if this was the case then you should have no

trouble producing evidence for review of the following :

Please hammer a nail through a two by four with your mind , only ;

Then present evidence of a whole house , constructed by your mind

piece by piece , while you are being filmed , complete with plumbing ,

wiring , etc...( and after that , continue , until you have built a whole city

with your mind , all being filmed , with witnesses present , and allow tests

performed to verify the solidity of such ;

Then , stand in the path of a speeding car , then semi truck , then high speed train ,

with witnesses present , and show you are still alive after such attempts ;

Then , please do the same in the path of a tornado ,  tsunami , or other natural disaster ;

Please follow by picking up a live wire , running 440 current , followed by stepping on the

third rail of an electric train , followed by any higher current of your choice , all documented ,

and come out unscathed ;

Those are but a few of the experiments I would appreciate you conducting , to back up your

claim , as if consciousness was all there was , then these should not be difficult at all ;

I have found Awareness and Consciousness to be two separate things , yet intimately intertwined ;

Sensory perception is based around body and the input received through the body ;

Consciousness is based around mind ;

As I state , they do intertwine ;

As far as the Telluric current , there are deeper considerations you may

not be aware of...our "soul / consciousness" is intimately connected to

the physical earth through incarnation...this is why aborigines , in their

ancient ( non corrupted ) traditions would point to a physical world

place , and say "Uncle so and so came from that mountain , this bird

came from here , this animal from over there"...

This relation of earth /  incarnation concept also existed in the old ideas

kingship , or any ruler , if they did not have an intimate tie to the land ,

the area would not prosper ; we are not talking ecology here , we are

talking a psychic , and physical tie to the land through body and blood ;

( the three drops of blood , in certain old rituals , or the slaying of a
sacrificial offering , or victim ; voluntary , or non voluntary ; and
spreading of blood on the soil relates to this )

In many world esoteric traditions , the deeper , more advanced

teachings cover the body - earth connections , and importance of

for grounding current as one advances ; the lack of such grounding

and connection , is one of the prime reasons given for kundalini psychosis ;

There is a major reason , for the saying , as one accelerates consciousness ,

"Chop Wood , Carry Water"

We make extensive use of this earth - body connection in more advanced

practices , in what is "commonly called" shamanic / magical domains ;

As well , why Wilhelm Reich spoke and wrote about Orgone , and how

memory and consciousness were held in the muscles of the body ,

and stored ; what you call chakras , are but one of many layers of

energy circuits and fields contained within the body , yet some of

which may be projected , as per "Light In Extension" or LVX ;

There is much more I could post , yet I have already posted much of

this on other sites through many years , and would rather not repeat

the same thing , again ; ( I have already directed you to one site , Me )

I prefer , if anything , to use this type of thought to integrate these levels of

mental masturbation , spoken through the words of my old associate , in the

pagan / alternative thought community , Robert Anton Wilson : "Maybe Logic"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVoMBSlu-Lw

( it was sad to see his childhood polio return in his later years )

Best , and when you do have , and can present evidence of the

challenges I made at the beginning of my answer to you , by all

means , present them for review...

I would be more than happy to take a look !

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018

Thank you again, my friend BlackWolf. I will heed these teachings and refrain from additional rebukes (for now). I will seek your posts, held elsewhere.

Though I can't help but to say this final thought:
The mind commands the arm to swing the hammer, along with the legs to move when in danger.

Thanks friend,
-Me (The Only)

Go to page:
Go to: