Go to page:

Me, Myself and I

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 536

"Wallyroo92 (re)Collections"

I've enjoyed reading your poem. I also like the picture you've added.

Thanks for participating!

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

My dear Jade, I've enjoyed reading your poem and getting to know a new fact about you and how you first started as an online poetess. Keep on writing, royal tigress.

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

"Fetchitnow "

I enjoyed reading your poem "Theorize."

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

"MobiusNovae "

I believe that as poets, we're already outside of the norm. Not just anyone can create a beautiful form of art through words, and that it can provoke an intense emotional response from the readers. It was a pleasure reading your high-quality poem.

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

"calamitygin"

I enjoyed reading your poem.

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

" Rogerh "

I hope you no longer have those terrible thoughts. It's quite concerning,

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

"slipalong "

Your poem portrays several issues that many people suffer from, hence allowing the readers to relate to your poem.

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

"Shadow_Dancer"

I love the idea of your strength and courage to never "submit" to unfair and abusive forces, despite how impossible it can seem. I admire these qualities of yours.

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

Congratulations to MobiusNovae for winning the competition, and also to  cloventongue89 and VinnieP as the runners-up.
Thank you to everyone for participating in my competition. I enjoyed reading all of your poems and learning more about you. Keep on writing!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

My congratulations to the winners of our host Luna’s competition!  And to you, dear moon Child, you provided an interstellar backdrop for all of us who participated to express beyond the Standard realm of human realities.  I’m proud of the way you attended to each entry, exhibiting a high caliber of care & attention to the poets who wrote them.  I ‘d like to thank you particularly for your comment you directed to me.  I actually held my breath as I read your words.

I bow to your excellence, Luna.  And look forward to your next competition.

My best wishes to everyone!

~Jade
🌜🐅

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017

Thank you very much, Jade. I appreciate your continued support.

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

LunasChild8 said:'Poetryman'

This is a unique way of describing what poetry is. The metaphors you've used allow a clear visual of how you've envisioned poetry. It's very true and also clever to compare poetry to a lone island floating in the vast ocean of the internet, waiting for "explorers" to discover them and experience their work.

Thank you for participating!

Luna, thank you for the comment. I actually wrote this last year but when I saw your comp with the similar title it caught my eye. I decided to enter my poem because it fit in the theme of your comp. The comparison of myself with an island actually came from the Simon & Garfunkel song, "I Am a Rock". My poetry is a part of me so I can see how you interpreted this poem the way you did. This was a very good comp, enjoyed immensely! Thanks for hosting...

Congrats to MobiusNovae for the win and
 RUNNERS-UP: cloventongue89 and VinnieP
JJ

Go to page:
Go to: