gazellemon
Bradley J
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 372

Poetry Contest

see below
In support of Deep Underground's Loud-Speaker Poetry Group, Missy and I would like to welcome you all to participate in our first group competition!

The rules are simple..

We are looking for audio (with or without video) recordings of NEW poetry that you have performed. Each submission must include the link to your video/audio performance (youtube is preferred).  

As far as substance/content  goes, you have full authority to speak about whatever you would like!

Although this is a competition, we encourage everyone to give it a go and that each of us participating support each other as we share our performances.

Finally, if you need any assistance in regards to recording audio/video,  please reach out to Missy and/or me within the Loud-Speaker Poetry group.  If you have other relevant comments, questions, suggestions, etc, please share them on the group page!

find the group here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/loud-speaker-poetry/discussion/

find discussion about this comp here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/loud-speaker-poetry/discussion/830/

Good luck all!

<3

Missy and Brad

poet Anonymous

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 817

Does this have to be an actual public performance or can it be an audio rendering of a poem?

poet Anonymous

Gahddess_Worship said:Does this have to be an actual public performance or can it be an audio rendering of a poem?

It can be just your voice (audio) if you want. It doesn’t have to include your face.

If however you want to do a face to camera recording, that’s great too.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Glad that you love this idea and kudos for being able to perform your poetry so publicly. If of course you broadcast from your living room, that’s just as good. We look forward to seeing you. Any questions, please feel free to drop them in the comp thread on Loud Speaker, specially created for this contest:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/loud-speaker-poetry/discussion/830/

gazellemon
Bradley J
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Mar 2014

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Following what Miss_Sub said, we recognize few if any of us have access to a professional grade studio.  We don't judge if you record on an original iphone camera lol we are just happy you want to give it a go!  You can't get better if you don't start somewhere, right?

rowantree
Thought Provoker
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 217

Backing beats ok? Or are you looking for plain spoken word?

This is awesome, I would like to see audio performances become a bigger part of this community!

gazellemon
Bradley J
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Mar 2014

rowantree said:Backing beats ok? Or are you looking for plain spoken word?

This is awesome, I would like to see audio performances become a bigger part of this community!

instrumentals are perfectly fine!

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

old growth

case28 (Alexander Case)
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
gazellemon
Bradley J
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Mar 2014

Excellent job case and cloven!

poet Anonymous

gazellemon said:Excellent job case and cloven!

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

her

crimsin (Unveiling)
Go To Page  

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:Her read by me

https://vocaroo.com/i/s18hneKLLhx7

Ah, another newbie to audio dipping her toes into the pool of loud speaker poetry!!

Well done for taking the plunge! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Go to page:
Go to: