a place to share your original poetry, prose and lyrics
» Missing You
A girl I used to be,
I still can't believe,
That, that was me.
So small and shy,
But you taught me to fly.
Do you search the sky?
How are you, how ya been?
Remember way back when,
We were like a pair of twins.
Well, I do.
I don't know about you,
But I miss you.
Are you going to talk to me?
Send a text, please!
Or are you going to ignore me.
Still waiting for a text to send.
You talk to all our friends,
Is our friendship going to end?
Do you remember me?
I hope you will see,
This is me, still me,
It's so very true,
I really do.
Written by pseudonymous
more poems by author
Published 13th September 2013 5:48am
All writing remains the property of the author. Don't use it for any purpose without their permission.
Commenting Preference: The author encourages honest critique.
Re: Missing You
Read Poems by ShyFairy
on 13th September 2013 3:40pm
Today must be emotional for me... this and many others have been bringing tears to my eyes... Very well written. I loved this piece! ^-^
re: Re: Missing You
Read Poems by pseudonymous
on 13th September 2013 8:59pm
Maybe you're just empathetic. That's pretty cool. Thank you!
DU Members: 18321
DISSES FROM THE ABYSSES
- Today at 3:05pm by BRRhuppahuppa zeBOOT (HollyDove) (
Parody perfection (weird al comp)
- Today at 2:13pm by Crazy_Admirer (
- Today at 1:53pm by toniscales (
PUN OF THE DAY
- Today at 12:57pm by Crazy_Admirer (
- Today at 11:52am by BRRhuppahuppa zeBOOT (HollyDove)
The method (ideally without the madness)
- Today at 11:50am by Colten Sorrells (SirCreepy)
ACROSTIC FOUR LETTER CHALLENGE
- Today at 9:31am by kateA (seekingkate) (
Ask The Person Below You A Question
- Today at 8:06am by HHMCameron (
- Today at 6:46am by HadesRising
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Poem
- Today at 6:44am by johnrot
Link to Us
Comments on this website are the responsibility of the user who posted them and are not the views of DU Poetry.