a place to share your original poetry, prose and lyrics
» Missing You
A girl I used to be,
I still can't believe,
That, that was me.
So small and shy,
But you taught me to fly.
Do you search the sky?
How are you, how ya been?
Remember way back when,
We were like a pair of twins.
Well, I do.
I don't know about you,
But I miss you.
Are you going to talk to me?
Send a text, please!
Or are you going to ignore me.
Still waiting for a text to send.
You talk to all our friends,
Is our friendship going to end?
Do you remember me?
I hope you will see,
This is me, still me,
It's so very true,
I really do.
Written by pseudonymous
more poems by author
Published 13th September 2013 5:48am
All writing remains the property of the author. Don't use it for any purpose without their permission.
Commenting Preference: The author encourages honest critique.
Re: Missing You
Read Poems by ShyFairy
on 13th September 2013 3:40pm
Today must be emotional for me... this and many others have been bringing tears to my eyes... Very well written. I loved this piece! ^-^
re: Re: Missing You
Read Poems by pseudonymous
on 13th September 2013 8:59pm
Maybe you're just empathetic. That's pretty cool. Thank you!
DU Members: 17109
Social Experiment- Homosexuality.
- Today at 5:16pm by WriterMoe (
Word Game 2.0
- Today at 4:54pm by Guardian Demon (Angel_Of_Darkness) (
Writer's Block... Any ideas?
- Today at 4:37pm by Jack Tex (Jack-Tex)
He Who Walks Behind the Rows
- Today at 3:55pm by ldryad (Grace)
6 Word Challenge
- Today at 3:49pm by ldryad (Grace) (
One line collaboration
- Today at 3:46pm by ldryad (Grace) (
Eternal Darkness - 6 words per line, 3 lines
- Today at 3:42pm by ldryad (Grace) (
- Today at 2:44pm by HollyDove
Pandora for Poets
- Today at 2:37pm by Ceejay (Astyanax) (
DUP's Bot intensity.
- Today at 2:32pm by B-eendon Li Azx Overholt (Brandon) (
Link to Us
Comments on this website are the responsibility of the user who posted them and are not the views of DU Poetry.