a place to share your original poetry, prose and lyrics
» Missing You
A girl I used to be,
I still can't believe,
That, that was me.
So small and shy,
But you taught me to fly.
Do you search the sky?
How are you, how ya been?
Remember way back when,
We were like a pair of twins.
Well, I do.
I don't know about you,
But I miss you.
Are you going to talk to me?
Send a text, please!
Or are you going to ignore me.
Still waiting for a text to send.
You talk to all our friends,
Is our friendship going to end?
Do you remember me?
I hope you will see,
This is me, still me,
It's so very true,
I really do.
Written by pseudonymous
more poems by author
Published 13th September 2013 5:48am
All writing remains the property of the author. Don't use it for any purpose without their permission.
Commenting Preference: The author encourages honest critique.
Re: Missing You
Read Poems by ShyFairy
on 13th September 2013 3:40pm
Today must be emotional for me... this and many others have been bringing tears to my eyes... Very well written. I loved this piece! ^-^
re: Re: Missing You
Read Poems by pseudonymous
on 13th September 2013 8:59pm
Maybe you're just empathetic. That's pretty cool. Thank you!
DU Members: 17875
- Today at 4:50am by BoFantastic
- Today at 4:38am by Idryad (Grace) (
Four letter challenge!
- Today at 4:16am by Patrick Birdener (patrickbirdener) (
At the Gate of Midian
- Today at 2:38am by HadesRising
Being Human (what are you made of?).
- Today at 2:11am by bloodyannabel
- Today at 00:36am by Austin Rura (Austin_Rura) (
Thank you for your Service/This is Why I Serve
- Today at 00:25am by staggerlee
- Today at 00:00am by Idryad (Grace) (
- 31st October 2014 11:13pm by Maenad
'Uniquely You' Critique
- 31st October 2014 9:51pm by Maenad
Link to Us
Comments on this website are the responsibility of the user who posted them and are not the views of DU Poetry.