a place to share your original poetry, prose and lyrics
» note to my submissive
note to my submissive
i try to break you
bring you to your knees
you resist the thoughts
i say i need
i often try to make you show
the true submissive you bestow
you hold true to your beliefs
but never the less i know what you seek
you play the part but say you don,t like
the thought of me putting you down
for the wrongs you have done
you resist the facts that i want you to be
my sweet woman who listens to me
so just remember to do as your told
never talk back or criticize me
as you know what i will do
to take control of you
Written by carlg
more poems by author
Published 10th April 2013 9:20pm
All writing remains the property of the author. Don't use it for any purpose without their permission.
Commenting Preference: The author is looking for friendly feedback.
Re: note to my submissive
Read Poems by CAOS737
on 10th December 2013 5:02pm
Had me for a bit... then kinda lost me? Some bumps in the tempo and it drifted further n further till it eventually went sour... keep grindin
DU Members: 18726
I Hate Pretentious Socialist Fascists
- Today at 10:57am by paranoia123 (
WHATS YOUR RELIGION?
- Today at 10:57am by Le Fay (Mourganna) (
400 Years Into The Future!
- Today at 9:55am by Ceejay (Astyanax) (
- Today at 9:16am by Aaiden (ThePintSizdSlasher)
- Today at 6:58am by diamonddave75
cryptically clean masturbation
- Today at 6:52am by snugglebuck
- Today at 4:33am by Semaj (0913338) (
Golden Age of Horror
- Today at 3:41am by Robb von Sett (GraveyardBard)
Discuss, Rod McKuen, another great poet passes away.
- Today at 3:34am by snugglebuck
Moths and Butterflies
- Today at 3:18am by Tony Pena (Quill-in-Heart) (
Link to Us
Comments on this website are the responsibility of the user who posted them and are not the views of DU Poetry.