Page:

Help!

flower_child
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd July 2014
Forum Posts: 16

If you would be so kind to check out my poems and leave very honest critique it would mean the world to me!
I am new to this site and would love to improve my writing.
Thank you so much.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

flower_child said:If you would be so kind to check out my poems and leave very honest critique it would mean the world to me!
I am new to this site and would love to improve my writing.
Thank you so much.

You'd do better to critique poetry than to have yours critiqued. The process of stripping apart a poem and getting to the bare bones of it is a far better, hard effort applied learning curve than begging for comments. The more you attempt to critique, the better you'll get. You'll notice the same errors in others' poetry that is actually in your own too.

That's a pussyfooted way of saying HTFU and contribute. I know you're fragile and need pampering and whatnot.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Welcome to DUP, FlowerChild, and please note that the way to have your poems critiqued, is to read and leave comments on the poems that other members have written.  The more you do this, the more you will be noticed and have yours read.  There is really no need to start threads for this purpose, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one now.

Page:
Go to: