Forum Posts: 3645

i steal all my shit from dirt.......

Ghoulie
Just G
Fire of Insight
10awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 920

johnrot said:i steal all my shit from dirt.......

At least you're honest about it. :P

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

To let you know, I sent a private message to the person in the link I posted, and they have now replied saying they are one in the same person and it is their work.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Thanks for the research Magdalena!

Still_So_Troubled
Strange Creature
Joined 6th May 2014
Forum Posts: 3

It's not plagiarized... This is my work, I posted it to other websites before for more feedback then you all assume it's stolen... Get per yourselves. I actually put a lot into this. How annoying

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

Ghoulie said:[quote-263207-johnrot]i steal all my shit from dirt.......

At least you're honest about it. :P[/quote]

not dirtfarm even though he's awesome. i really dig holes....

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Still_So_Troubled said:Yes this is a piece of mine I penned down after many sleepless nights. I wrote it about 3-4 months ago

fact is, one way or the other you lied. you're a liar, that's not an assumption

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

crackofdawn
habib i am
Lost Thinker
Kenya
Joined 8th May 2014
Forum Posts: 56

this is just some sad ass shit....what pride is there in putting up works that aint yours??
am new i just have 3 poems..all of which i have posted in other sites.....but never have i ever put up another poets works...
i dont care if he is right and that he is the same person, the fact that he was asked if its a work of his he simply said yes and he penned it down recently only for it to have been published a year ago made me lose any respect i had for still so troubled...

crackofdawn
habib i am
Lost Thinker
Kenya
Joined 8th May 2014
Forum Posts: 56

thank you.....my sentiments exactly.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Still_So_Troubled said:It's not plagiarized... This is my work, I posted it to other websites before for more feedback then you all assume it's stolen... Get per yourselves. I actually put a lot into this. How annoying

Don't take this too personally, because it's not directed entirely at you, but in general, overall;  I know that not everyone thinks ahead, or thinks like this at all, but I would like to see just a simple heads-up posted along with any pieces of writing that are posted elsewhere online and/or under different usernames, that yes, I wrote this, and I also post here under this name, etc.

It would certainly help a lot with the many plagiarism investigations we must do around here, if there were a disclaimer, and it would certainly quell the masses a bit, because as you've now seen, we'll be all over you like flies on horse shit, if plagiarism is suspected.  

But, like I say--I'm about as anal as it comes, when crossing-T's and dotting-I's, and I certainly don't expect the rest of the world to follow suit, because it's just impossible.  So that's just my personal opinion.

:)

Lachrimae
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 14th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Nice poem! A bit long, but quite good! I have seen people struggle with addiction, it is tough, but deciding to try and overcome it is the biggest step towards defeating it. You can do it, Still_So_Troubled! Good luck!

MidnightOil
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th July 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Well, regardless of who or when it was really written, there are some raw emotions being expressed in this rather lengthy joint...many editing opportunities are present, but the overall feel was dark, hopeless and filled with despair. Slightly repetitive and insightful into the outlook of the world through the eyes of an addict. C+ at best in my book.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
vortexman
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1260

Lot of El - Lamearino's that can't think for themselves...

Greater writers must think of their behalf I guess?

Go to page:
Go to: