Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

look at that, 2oo20, I think when I joined there was less than 5000

welcome aboard, strange creature, have yourself a ball  

cheese4life2
Strange Creature
Joined 28th July 2015
Forum Posts: 5

i'm a random person whose name comes Old Norman French meaning red haired or red skined. Let's see who knows my name.

Strange Creatures Unite!

victoria2000
Victoria Nojang
Lost Thinker
Cameroon
Joined 29th July 2015
Forum Posts: 6

I am Victoria Nojang from Cameroon, I am a student studying Law undergraduate. I have a passion for poetry, I can't convey my emotions better. My poems are based a lot on my personal fantasies. I saw this site and loved it in an instant, I'm hoping to meet fellow poetry lovers and explore this great site.

harliequin
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 103

I am
in that
infinite
itching
inch of
insanity

between
breakthrough and
breakdown
biting to the
beds of my nails
because I

can't quite
capture
conflict
cadence
consciously
contradicting

patience with
pencil
precariously
poised
powerlessly over the
page

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

cheese4life2 said:i'm a random person whose name comes Old Norman French meaning red haired or red skined. Let's see who knows my name.

Strange Creatures Unite!

Ginger Russell. also a derivative  of the old indo-chinese   Gingah Persah

welcome, we accept all the norms and red heads too

cheese4life2
Strange Creature
Joined 28th July 2015
Forum Posts: 5

lepperochan said:

Ginger Russell. also a derivative  of the old indo-chinese   Gingah Persah

welcome, we accept all the norms and red heads too

Someone guess right! Except I'm not a red head.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Oh.  ...lobster ?

jennafire1973
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 31st July 2015
Forum Posts: 21

I have looked all over the web to find a site where I thought I would be comfortable sharing my poems.  I think my poetry fits best on this site.  I may be wrong but I am looking forward to reading the poems of others and getting people to give me either friendly feedback or honest criticism (yes I can take it.  I am used to being criticized.) Please read the first poem I have posted under Observational. It is called "The Hard Life".  I am looking forward to talking with others who like the same types of poetry that I like.

athar
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 1st Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 15

Hi
I'm Skye,
My real name is different of course.
I'm the girl who never wanted a horse.
magick and darkness
My true talents to harness
I write because I love to
Please be honest if you review.

Ginni
Strange Creature
Joined 31st July 2015
Forum Posts: 1

*waves*

Stumbled upon this site just recently, am enjoying finding some new voices to read :)

g_lewis
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Hello everyone. I'm just a crazy poet who formulates madness into word. But don't we all do that, just by conversation? Anyway I'm usually busy with a project of mine, a series of books I'm working on that take up most of my time. When I'm not busy, I sometimes post some of my work on a few forums or fb groups. Thanks for having me. Have a great day, everyone!

jennafire1973
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 31st July 2015

I am Jennafire1973.  I am a female. Lets just say I am of legal age and leave it at that.  I have always enjoyed poetry but not the kind most people want to read.  I mostly write about the things other people try to forget or pretend doesn't exist.  I have never been on any internet site and posted anything so I am new to this.  This is also the first time I have put my poetry out to be criticized.  But without that I will never get any better so please feel free.  I really look forward to being a member for a long time to come.

jennafire1973
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 31st July 2015

I am Jennafire1973 a female over 35 under 45.  I love this site I finally feel at home.  I know nothing about forums so if I posted more than one intro my apologies.

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 93

Hi everyone!!! I am intensely looking forward to getting some insight, feedback and most importantly some friends. I am Rebel!!!, 28, I have been writing pretty much all my life. I don't always follow conventional poetry guidelines, I enjoy several topics... If I am so lucky as to come across any of your work I hope that I can be for you what I hope you are for me a teacher as well as a friend!! I am an honest person and I critique on the attributes expected, I don't comment negativity based on personal views of the topic... I look forward to sharing the very power of life with you al!!!!     FRIEND, COMMENT, ENCOURAGE, SHARE!!

PoetNUknowit
Strange Creature
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Hi I am Poet (Really) so I guess I was destined to write...been on this site for a while like 2yrs plus, just reading poems...never really thought about joining until now...I have a lot of work, I'll submit as I see fit. My poems are usually of a Dark, Love, or Erotic Nature. Those are the emotions that I'm at my most creative.

READ, LIKE, FOLLOW.

Go to page:
Go to: