Forum Posts: 14456

welcome, welcome

make yourself at home.  read, write,  share, make merry

Gothic_Brown_Eyes
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th June 2015
Forum Posts: 9

Thank you very much for the welcome. I think I won't have any issues finding my footing in your community. I like what I see so far.

repo_mayne
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 7th July 2015
Forum Posts: 6

Ayo.. It's Markus aka Repo Mayne, Ruger Repo, Auto Rocket, The Big Bic Flicker, etc.
I represent the 3*6*0*, Western Washington (state), the Puget Sound, Whidbey Island, and Oak Harbor.
Everytime I'm on the mound u know I do it for my town and puget sound.
The way I put it down sounds like an acorn git the ground, kuz I'm a nut that's from the Oak...
I flow, I write, I do spoken word. All about my region and my ppl.
Free the guys. Yall don't hear me tho

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

welcome

...did you kill Tupac ?   ...wait, don't answer

have fun

repo_mayne
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 7th July 2015
Forum Posts: 6

LOL word, no doubt

ImperfectTears
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th July 2015
Forum Posts: 4

Hello.  My name is Jason.  I've been writing poetry for over twenty years.  I have several of my poems published in various compilation books.  I represent the Lehigh Valley in PA.  I look forward to sharing my poetry, some dark and some happy, with all of you.  Hopefully I can make some new friends here.

human
Strange Creature
Joined 13th July 2015
Forum Posts: 13

hello, I am human .... just a ate burger ... think tv is pretty cool ... and like to make people wonder why i am so toxic

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Hullo,  you have all the right qualities for a poetry site:  a toxic TV watching' meat eating human

welcomes to you both

human
Strange Creature
Joined 13th July 2015
Forum Posts: 13

ohh cheers i like Craic

Subvene
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 14th July 2015
Forum Posts: 14

So yeah. Not even sure if people read these, but i guess i'll introduce myself.

First of all, I have anxiety and epilepsy, and with that comes many other obstacles in my life. It wasn't until recently I just wanted to write things down where it makes you question your own existence. I'm not even sure if that's poetry, or anything related to this site. I was never good with words, I failed grade 9 English twice, i passed it the 3rd time with a 51. I never got my grade 10 english, Failing it with 15%. Mainly because I thought it was "lame", so i never attended.

So yeah. My vocabulary isn't amazing, my writing structure is probably horrible and making some of you cringe as you read this (if you even are).. But I just want to write, and see what others think. Is this the place to do it?

poet Anonymous

hi, yes...this is the place. Welcome to DU Subvene.

poet Anonymous

Hello Subvene. I have an anxiety disorder too, so it's good to see somebody else that writes to help surpress the wave, so to speak. Half the battle is simply trying, so glad you're giving things a go

Subvene
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 14th July 2015

Where Would I post what I've "attempted" to write? Like I said, I have horrible writing structure, and know pretty much nothing about poems. I just.. well. Write. aha.

I have a piece i guess you would call it, about my current situation and anxiety.

poet Anonymous

You go to the menu on the left and click 'submit poem'. Select a category that you think it fits into, title it, and then publish. Then everybody can read it. Ta-da!

Subvene
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 14th July 2015

Thanks, found it :)

Go to page:
Go to: