Forum Posts: 8

I will do my best. Thank you

DeathnoteWhovian
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 7th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 33

Hello fellow poets!
I'm an insecure individual who is never satisfied with her work so I would greatly appreciate honest critique on my work.

There is always room for improvement
Beat wishes and many thanks,
Deathnotewhovian

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

invisible_97 said:My name snookz. My friend introduced me to this website. I kinda like it!

Welcome! ... Hope you enjoy it as much your friend.

Dead_Poet
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Hello I'm new here I thought there would be some deadly craic in this and we can all use some craic every now and again.

stormiwyndz
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 28

Hi, I am Stormi. I have been writing for quite some time now, just never really seriously. I used to have a LOT on Poesie, but that site went under and took my 6 years worth of work with it. Then poetry changed and i had to hunt down the work i put on there. Frustrating to have worked so hard on building a compilation of my work, only to have it disappear. Anyway, this is the first place I gave posted any of my sexual work, and to be honest, I think it's crap. It all sounds childish. SO...all that for this. I am on here to garner some honest critique on my work, and hope to become a better writer with all of your help! Thanks for listening! -Stormi

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Welcome, you needy sons of bitches...I hope you are good, but not toooo fuckin' good, yaknowhatI'msayin'?

Watch out for the mods....power-mad fuckers to a man....

Also, send money now.....Now!

berzerk
meme machine
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 18th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 12

i just read this after 2 years n i am vOMITING

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Homesick or you gagging on hemi?

Welcome back.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Gagging on hemi... A lot of us have been there.

Autumn
Pensplat
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 17th Jan 2015
Forum Posts: 25

I posted two poem than took them off because no one commented or cared except one fine gentleman whose name I can't even recall. I'm not on the radar screen here so I just visit.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Autumn said:I posted two poem than took them off because no one commented or cared except one fine gentleman whose name I can't even recall. I'm not on the radar screen here so I just visit.

Please repost your poems. I (and almost everyone who joined at the same time as me) had exactly the same experience. But from commenting and offering critiques, however small they may be, others will in turn offer their critiques on your poems. It takes a little time to get the ball rolling, and if you have any specific questions, ask a member Who's work you admire. That always worked for me, I've annoyed plenty of people with questions that were either too vague or too specific.
I know it can be painful when nobody reads your work, it happens occasionally. More when you first join, but the results when people do eventually respond is well worth the wait.
(Fucking hell, I think that might have been sincere and almost encouraging. I'm going soft)

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Welcome to Deep Underground... the softer side of poetry.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I read something somewhere asking when the DU started.  The relaunch was around about August 8th 2009.  First post on intro by the Webmiss.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Where’s Viddax gone,  you bastards.  ...ever notice how Viddax and Atakti are never in the same room at the same time ?   one goes and neither are here ?  and how both names are a perfect annagram for Viddaxatakti  ...that’s some twighlight zone shit right there I tell you what

Go to page:
Go to: