Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Paita
Strange Creature
Joined 14th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Am Paita Bakari from Kenya

Here is where i like to be and this is what I love to do reading writing commenting am obsessed with everything

AscheZuAsche
Lost Thinker
Germany
Joined 19th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 8

Greetings...
I am hyper-critical of poetry, especially my own. I dislike my work, but I write because I feel like gouging the paper with my thoughts is safer than skin. Or so I am told. Also, I like sharing my poetry in hopes that someone will understand, and that how I feel when listening to music... that "Oh my gosh, that is exactly how I've felt/thought, I just didn't know how to put it..."... Someone will feel that reading something I wrote.
It's silly, but that's why I am here. To try to learn and improve, to (hopefully) give some advice of my own, and to hope that I can touch someone with my words...

twistedpenink
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 3

I prefer to remain anon. But I enjoy poetry and relating to one's thoughts and feelings. I want to share my poems with people and i am also looking to better my writing. i accept honest criticism. Please check out my poems, any comments i am thankful for. My writing style is about love, anger, and psychological. :)

InternalAsylum
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Jerome
leaving footprints across the surface of your cranial wrinkles

Youngprose-97
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Feb 2015

My name is Binx
That's what I go by, but don't be fooled I am not a guy.
I may be young but my soul is old, in my spare time I
Write or read poems.
My poems range from dark to passionate to sometimes in between.
Compared to some I have read on here mine can't even compete.
But I shall do my best and write my hardest.
When I write my poems, it's clear where my heart is.

BiGBailey
Tamell Bailey
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 4th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4

-------The reflective lyrics of BiG Bailey illustrates that there is more to life and hip-hop than money, cars, and jewelry. BiG Bailey of SMS Entertainment is a poet at heart who can freestyle-rap over any beat with needle precision. BiG Bailey was born Tamell Bailey in Queens New York, and raised in Langley, South Carolina. Heavily influenced by phenomenal entertainers such as Kanye West, Tupac, and Talib Kweli, BiG Bailey gives you a soultry blend of Spoken Word poetry and hip-hop.

-------Big Bailey is a published poet and a seasoned performer. BiG Bailey's songs have been played on CSRA Hip-Hop radio stations Power 107 and 103 Jams the FOXX, and also many internet radio stations. He has performed at various venues including Club 706, Soultry Sounds, Cafe 209, Caribbean Soul, Club Night Life, Club Milestone etc...

-------BiG Bailey is currently promoting his debut album "Hey Fat Man" based around the hit poem of the same title. Also, he is featured on the single "Number 1 Hustler" presented by Pompey Productions and the single "So Easy" which is featured on the Grind Time mix-tape presented by SMS Entertainment. BiG Bailey depicts life’s emotional roller coaster with each word he delivers. So, strap yourself in and get ready for the ride of your life!

dundraburl
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 4th Mar 2015

Hello Everyone!
Searching for a place to share and grow as well as read helped me stumble upon this site.  I am happy to have found it and I look forward to participating in all that it has to offer!
Hopefully I talk with many of you soon!

-Danny

Astralking
Strange Creature
Joined 6th Mar 2015

The names Joe!

I'm from Leeds in the UK, I've not been writing long but I'm looking for a place to start some shameless self promotion - and why not it be a place with other like minded poets.

ItalianKOKO
Salvatore Didato
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 6th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 8

I am here to feed me of poetry but also to cook poems for you all.
Writing poems will be a challenge for me and for my english.
I am from Italy and my name is Salvatore, but most of my friends calls me Salvo.
If you are friends of the poetry, then you are my friends.

Anya_Lord
Strange Creature
Joined 7th Mar 2015

Hey im anya, I'll be posting a few poems here and there. Ive got one up now, check it out and don't forget to comment on it. Thanks

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Welcome Anna ... Enjoy the writing community here in every way you can.  

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

If you're cooking I'm eating ... Welcome to DUP !

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Welcome Danny ... Please post your work as you will and comment on others when you can.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

LobodeSanPedro said:If you're cooking I'm eating ... Welcome to DUP !

Oh my, Lobo, what sharp white teeth you have, and what a long black.... Oh my, that magenta hooded cloak compliments your yellow eyes.

Welcome guardian of the shadows. [howl]

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

case28 said:[quote-295182-LobodeSanPedro]If you're cooking I'm eating ... Welcome to DUP !

Oh my, Lobo, what sharp white teeth you have, and what a long black.... Oh my, that magenta hooded cloak compliments your yellow eyes.

Welcome guardian of the shadows. [howl][/quote]

The inmates have finally taken over.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/RkALiEt4S5RKg/giphy.gif

Go to page:
Go to: