long legs spicy food always in a poetic mood
thank you

kaharrington
K. A. Harrington
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Jan 2015
Forum Posts: 5

Hi, I'm Kelleigh. I've been writing poetry for about a year. Looking forward to reading your poems and your feedback! :)

poet Anonymous

Hello all, I found this site today, searching for writings a little darker than I've recently discovered. Most of what I found was bland and too lovey dovey for my taste.. I like it a little more on the evil side of poetry.. does that exist here?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Thanks

AndyWritesPoems
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 31st Jan 2015
Forum Posts: 12

A poet recommended this place so I was hoping to get to know some fellow poets and enjoy each other's work I'm not the most confident person in the world but I find I can open up through poetry and it really helps.

poet Anonymous

Welcome....

poet Anonymous

Hi I found this website by googling dark poetry, my friend read one of my poems and demanded I post it because its about the dark side of abuse survival so.. I did try another dark poetry site but haven't received an email yet for verification. so I look forward reading others and I hope my poetry can help those feel that they aren't alone in their dark thoughts while recovering from child hood abuse!

DriaDelRey
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 6th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Hi everyone

BleedingInkQuills
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 2

Hello fellow poet's,

I'm new here and introducing myself. Names Mandy I love to write. I love Gothic poetry and darker genre of writing, but I also love a good romantic poem. I find showing emotions hard to show when writing emotions. Though I do try my best to keep the reader in transed when I write.  

Be well and don't let anyone tell you, you shouldn't write.    

SenorTim
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 12th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 2

Hey everyone here. My name is Tim. Ive been writing what i figure to be poetry for some time. Just recently my sister advised that I share it with an audience educated with the medium. I suppose ive hit a plateau and think that getting critiqued by and reading better writers work could get me to a new level. You know, another perspective on things. Well i hope to enjoy my time here and will be posting some of my work in the next day if not later tonight. Hope to hear from any of you.

Cheers!

Sandman68
Thought Provoker
United States 3awards
Joined 15th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 305

Brought in by a friend
to provide a format
by which to express
my unborn mental offspring

They're not all cute and cuddly
but if you can forgive
the deformations and
occasional horns and tails

I promise to be as mildly
entertaining as my talent allows
I've really enjoyed my
scouting of this interesting mindscape

v_Soul
Strange Creature
Joined 16th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 3

I'm from Texas,
6'2
Brown hair blue eyes
Kind of like you.

poet Anonymous

I'm the one
That one
The one that

TyrantSlayer
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 17th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 8

Hello. I was cruising around google for some poetry to read for inspiration for my latest poem and found this website. I've been thinking of looking for a website to start posting some of my poems in the hopes of getting critiques from people other than my parents and random people at school. That being said, it only took me a few seconds to decide to register. I've been writing poems for five years now, and have never posted or published any until now. I haven't posted anything yet, since I'm working on getting enough credit points to post my first piece of work. The real challenge will be choosing which one to post, especially since I have literally over 200 poems in the form of Microsoft Word documents. Don't mean to brag, I just find it amusing. A lot of them aren't finished anyway. Well, I guess I'll conclude this pointless rant now.

Go to page:
Go to: