Forum Posts: 2374

Is it Tom?

baltina
Aija
Lost Thinker
Australia
Joined 2nd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 4

Haha no not Tom. My names and avatar you can see but what do they mean???

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

What did you mean, first... About history??? Who are you???

baltina
Aija
Lost Thinker
Australia
Joined 2nd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 4

Don't fret I'm not from anyone's history. 😎

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

baltina said:Haha no not Tom. My names and avatar you can see but what do they mean???

I could ask the same.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16195

Welcome to DU, all new members.  Read Write Critique and Enjoy DU.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

baltina said:Don't fret I'm not from anyone's history. 😎

I'd recognise those sunglasses anywhere, it's Craic, trying to pose as a bad poet. Nice try. You almost had me going with the pussy cat, pussy cat where have you been thing, but the red herring gave it a way.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

hey, I could pull off a bad poet ..I've pulled off bad poets plenty of times  ..wait

clearly the red herring is the flag ..she ain't no convict's ancestor. she's an African that makes pretty dresses n such sundries, that's what the lion represents ..Ethiopia all you gotta do is listen to some Bob Marley  

..there's no Lions in new Ireland right?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

the lore always said ol st pat. drove the snakes out of ireland,

and than i met my cousins...............

IFeelDead
Strange Creature
Joined 8th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Hi i am Adrian and I am happy to be here in hopes of sharing my poems to the world. I have been writing poems since my 6thbgrade and have won many competitions in my days. I hope to make an influence in the world.

Pinkbowed_Syringes
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 9th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 3

Hello everyone!

This will be the first time I post my babies online. I won't be paying my old writings but I will try to be consistent with writing new material. I guess you can call me a newbie. Lol but I take pride in the things I write because everything that is written I consider a piece of myself. So thanks for welcoming me in advance!
                  Love,
                   Delilah "Patience”

poetward
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th Nov 2014

Hi everyone I'm street I'm from long beach ca. I've been writing off and on over the past year started exploring the gifted of poetry in prison and I fell in love with tell people that I see the world for what its and ibsee it when your asleep at night I see more of the world and the characters and situations you don't even relize that are all around you. The pain of a homeless and the struggle of the a streets hustler doing crime to survive, the addiction of the streets

daisyfresh
Strange Creature
Joined 14th Nov 2014

My name is Miranda
I had an account named Silvermoon that I made in ninth grade
I decided to make a new account - I just want my poetry to read by other poets who can possibly understand  them and help me grow as a poet. Writing has always been my sanctuary - it is how I am able to understand myself and translate my sometimes indistinguishable thoughts into abstracted metaphors that unveil themselves in time. I don't always understand what my poetry means as soon as it comes out of me, but in time, I am able to decode its meaning and reveal my deepest truths. That's the beauty of poetry, it is instinctual, you turn off your conscious mind and let the blood flow - it is the most natural experience, it is spiritual, it is innate, it is ethereal.

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

Pinkbowed_Syringes said:Hello everyone!

This will be the first time I post my babies online. I won't be paying my old writings but I will try to be consistent with writing new material. I guess you can call me a newbie. Lol but I take pride in the things I write because everything that is written I consider a piece of myself. So thanks for welcoming me in advance!
                  Love,
                   Delilah "Patience”

That is the best way to write... from deep within yourself, so that your works are pieces of yourself. That is how I write too! It's good to see a fellow poetess who appreciates that necessary aspect of writing from the heart. Welcome to DUP! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Go to page:
Go to: