Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

EM20XX said:Thanks! As for the box I have no idea what’s up with that. What if the world is the box? :-p

Why did you mention the box... are you feeling happy or something?

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 88

Yes, that’s one of the many feelings I feel.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

case28 said:[quote-280375-EM20XX]Thanks! As for the box I have no idea what’s up with that. What if the world is the box? :-p

Why did you mention the box... are you feeling happy or something?[/quote]

we could be witnessing the passing of the mantle of "the worst start ever", currently held by Eamon for his intro;

"hi, my name is eamon, and I'm Irish. I don't want in, I'm just giving you all 5 minutes to get out".

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

hemihead said:[quote-280378-case28][quote-280375-EM20XX]Thanks! As for the box I have no idea what’s up with that. What if the world is the box? :-p

we could be witnessing the passing of the mantle of "the worst start ever", currently held by Eamon for his intro;

"hi, my name is eamon, and I'm Irish. I don't want in, I'm just giving you all 5 minutes to get out".[/quote]

lol I like that guy. He has me beat by far :-p

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

EM20XX said:[quote-280380-hemihead][quote-280378-case28][quote-280375-EM20XX]Thanks! As for the box I have no idea what’s up with that. What if the world is the box? :-p

"hi, my name is eamon, and I'm Irish. I don't want in, I'm just giving you all 5 minutes to get out".[/quote]

lol I like that guy. He has me beat by far :-p[/quote]

Yeah, well the guy is out... no, he's in.... hang on.... he's out again....

and another thing, why did you say you like eamon? Everybody hates eamon and eamon most definitely hates you.

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

Just because someone hates you doesn’t mean you need to hate them. Kill hate with love :-p

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

EM20XX said:Just because someone hates you doesn’t mean you need to hate them. Kill hate with love :-p

Damn, motherfucker, why didn't you say that before? That was fucking beautiful, man.

Welcome to Deep Underground.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

EM20XX said:Thanks! As for the box I have no idea what’s up with that. What if the world is the box? :-p

http://mugenandgames.webs.com

Dude, you mentioned BOX on your gaming website, in the e-book promotion... Why is everyone obsessed with boxes? How many computers does a gamer have? You know multi accounts is totally uncool [smirk]... isn't that right Hemi?

And you swear you've never seen Mr Happy smoking space crack before? Or is Happy your girlfriend? Damn, ain't love beautiful when two poets fall in love. [pssst, you better get life insurance]

DU welcomes all lovers of poetry and poetry for lovers... and lovers loving, whatever.

[smells like a conspiracy]

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

lol, I was talking about boxes way before it was cool. I make a fan made Street Fighter game and I think that’s cool. Erika Lindsen is a kick ass erotic writer. Whooo, I’m I done with the interrogation?

Muggle
The Word And Verse
Twisted Dreamer
Ethiopia
Joined 26th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 149

you're far too upbeat to be an Emo. careful or the rest of them will direct their sullen upon you then pout you to death  ..then be jealous that you're dead  ...bastard Emo's

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

(walks into room to greet new guy then quickly turns around lol)

Welcome to the best poetry sight online :)

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

EM20XX said:lol, I was talking about boxes way before it was cool. I make a fan made Street Fighter game and I think that’s cool. Erika Lindsen is a kick ass erotic writer. Whooo, I’m I done with the interrogation?

Cool, man. Go blow some poetry, money shot on the words... over and out!

HappyDOC
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 32

Introduction does mean still mean start place, corret? I find my introduction implies that I will write what is limitless. Hate is loves little bitch, baby don't you love love?

HappyDOC
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 32

Oh humanity! Oh the Vainity! Oh Humanity wheres the sanity?This suicidal society  is seen as sanity, It's a clear calamity, So I no need for profanity, my idea is my career i hold near and dear to my heart, selectively situating sentences as i'm sitting around waiting for the Seas to pull a part, its to finally start, I stay smart, you see I see even in the darkest nights, thats called living in the light, its where we don't fight, but I stay up all night so i can get your mind right,all day and night,  So join in, at midnight a new day begins, another day down another one ends,this is the way we send our warriors, not worriers, out to battle with only pages herding "beasts and dogs, Goons and goblins" like cattle, listen to their cages rattle HAHahahHA(mocking lil wayne). I'm like homie you cant hurt me, Take this as a lesson I'm a blessing, So I'm confessing and now professing,  I"m not stressing even when they start pressing pressure points provocing physical pain presents powerfully passionate poetry producing purely positive possibilities painlessly procressing  previously painful problems precisely proving passion provides pure pleasure for every endevour for everything exists eternally, look internally, embrace external exclamations energetically examing existence encouraging eternal evolutions ecstatically energetic events enchant everyone's eyes experience Earth, Enviormental engineers earnestly explore explanations eliminating every energy emitting exhausts endangering Earth's Ecosystems

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

big ol hole getting dug now

Go to page:
Go to: