Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Hey cundy...let's fight ..or fuck...i never know which one says 'welcome' better these days...

HappyDOC
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 32

This is the best way I can think to introduce you to my consciousness.
To think that thinking outside of the box is creative is ironic and lacks logic. To think outside the box tethers thoughts to the box as the basic starting point. So yeah ,sorry, but your still stuck in the box until your recognize that beyond the box is best because i can make whatever shape i want, however I want, whenever I want, and I can do it with true creativity not this tether to the box, best way to escape boxes is ask the box a very simple question. Why do you exist box? When the box doesn't respond, realize you just journeyed beyond the box, but you can go back if you want. I'm sure it's somehow safer in this imaginary box of thought that teaches to think logical reasoning isn't logical reasoning but a control mechanism make men money making machines, we are typically taught to think that box is the way to success, yeah well look around the world for a second and see how miserable that box makes people.

Cundy
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 29th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Haha, I appreciate the welcome regardless of how you want to put it.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

How is lecturing people on meaningless shit workin' out for you?

welcome, etc.

not you, cundy. I like you. That other clown twists my nuts though.

HappyDOC
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Oct 2014

i'm not lecturing anyone, what did i say that upset you? I didn't mean to twist your nuts? That does make sense because thats what you think with. Sorry I twisted your mind man, I will help you untangle it, but only if thats ok with you

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

HappyDOC said:i'm not lecturing anyone, what did i say that upset you? I didn't mean to twist your nuts? That does make sense because thats what you think with. Sorry I twisted your mind man, I will help you untangle it, but only if thats ok with you

relax mate...my nuts are chill as fuck. Write, post, get all outside your box....it'll be ooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk......truth is I figured you for trollin', so if you ain't, you cool...

HappyDOC
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Oct 2014

Oh nah I'm not trolling my man, I was giving an introduction to the way I approach the process. I thought that you were trippin' throwing around insults and such. I made an assumption. I'm not and have not been angry. There is no box

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Yeah, well we don't like geometry round here, we don't like happy go lucky either, so you're not off to a good start. Pssst, if you don't get a profile pic real quick, we'll think you're one of those queer commie bastards that likes to fondle pistachios in their sleep and you don't want to fondle anything around here except for a cigarette butt pinched between a woman's lips, because we don't like watching people suck, sucking too hard, you know what I'm saying... just watch out for the bucket boys at recess... and don't ramble on about that thinking outside the triangle shit, sounds like you're into Scientology, smoking space crack.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

case28 said:Yeah, well we don't like geometry round here, we don't like happy go lucky either, so you're not off to a good start. Pssst, if you don't get a profile pic real quick, we'll think you're one of those queer commie bastards that likes to fondle pistachios in their sleep and you don't want to fondle anything around here except for a cigarette butt pinched between a woman's lips, because we don't like watching people suck, sucking too hard, you know what I'm saying... just watch out for the bucket boys at recess... and don't ramble on about that thinking outside the triangle shit, sounds like you're into Scientology, smoking space crack.

Welcome to DEEP UNDERGROUND MOTHERFUCKER... [beep]

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I think we were introduced to a box, which is "Happy"'s consciousness and we shouldn't trust the box, because it makes people miserable.

Welcome to the DU new members.

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 88

I haven’t got a chance to introduce myself but my name is Nick and I’m new. I like to write poems. Not much of a talker :-/

poet Anonymous

EM20XX said:I haven’t got a chance to introduce myself but my name is Nick and I’m new. I like to write poems. Not much of a talker :-/

welcome, quiet-guy.

(...but if you lay one fuckin' triangular space-crack box on us, we'll stab your favourite kitten in the eye...)

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Magdalena said:I think we were introduced to a box, which is "Happy"'s consciousness and we shouldn't trust the box, because it makes people miserable.

You're so right.... I feel much better now.                    welcome to the [inside]

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

case28 said:[quote-280370-Magdalena]I think we were introduced to a box, which is "Happy"'s consciousness and we shouldn't trust the box, because it makes people miserable.

You're so right.... I feel much better now.                    welcome to the [inside][/quote]

It looks like an oxy-moron to me. Kinda.

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 88

Thanks! As for the box I have no idea what’s up with that. What if the world is the box? :-p

Go to page:
Go to: