Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

MalcolmJThePoet
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 72

I am Malcolm J The Poet thanks for having me
I am a published poet of my book Living With A Purpose Tomorrow available online main website bookstore.xlibris.com,Amazon, Barnes&Noble,Itunes, and more

If you want to get published inbox me for details

I am 26 I have been writing poetry every since the tender age of 5

I love to express through my gift of poetry come like share comment ony material

MalcolmJThePoet
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 72

Just let your creativity juices flow let the pen do the talking for you

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Welcome Malcolm.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
KittenGuppies
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hi I go by the name Manda and I'm 17 years old.

I like to write and I've recently discovered the Spoken word and I'm interested in learning more about it. I've been writing poems for about 4 years on and off.

eroticart44
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 3

I am a writer who resides in Illinois. I have been writing for as long as I can remember. I would say that this year I have decided to really dig deep into the world of erotica. I am finally coming out of my shell of being shamed for the thoughts and words that I use. I am known for writing about whats on my mind and how I feel, so trying out erotica is a whole new ballgame for me but I love it. Hopefully I can get some good feedback on here when I start posting my work

Honeykisses
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 26th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 12

I have never written poetry before, but I love to read  it.
So I figured i would give it a try.

fivekg
Strange Creature
Joined 4th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Recently came across this site, enjoyed reading. Joined in a moment that I had the nerve to share, to learn I needed to post to earn credits first.

rose_lepinski
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 24th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 23

Hello my name is Rose Lepinski ive been writing poetry since i was 12 and im 18 now ive been through alot of ups and downs tons more downs then ups well mostly downs most of what i write is deep and dark
i listened to the song fml and what i memorized after first time listening to it was    let me tell me about myself i aint afraid to ive been through so much shit i wish i was in the sky

joyless
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 7th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hi my name is joy and from I first saw this website I was hooked I love the work that's on hear an the people although I hardly know any one on hear but I look forward to changing that ❤️  

AnnaLee
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 6th Oct 2014

Bonjour! Je m'appelle AnnaLee. I absolutely adore anything to do with language whether it be foreign, written, spoken, numeric, etc. Finding this site has been a blessing and exactly what I've been looking for. #WriteOn!

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/7331/

this should be everybody's first competition right here.....

jump in........

cassiem
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Oct 2014

Hello~ I live in Australia, I'm just an 18 year old girl who likes creative writing and is trying her hand at poetry...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Jedwood!!!

sektioN8ty
King Sammy
Thought Provoker
Nigeria 9awards
Joined 2nd July 2014
Forum Posts: 203

Sektion8ty is just anoTher blaCk bWoi from da wesT coast of Africa residing in da Plateaux of da largest blaCk NaTion...
Writer by leisure,
ArChiteCT bY profession,
Gunaz by Club,
I believe in the rising Sun and the risen Son!!!

Go to page:
Go to: