Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I shall not be censored!!  ..or ignored!!

well ok, I can be censored, and have been countless times. next time I'm censored or ignored I'll reveal the identity of the webstress

...and for the record, I thought that carjack one was really funny

..furthermore if you're gonna curse then curse, don't sit on the fence :P

Alievana
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 24th June 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Greetings I am Alievana. Alie for short.

I am new to writing poems and the likes. I guess I needed to find something to express how I feel due to not being able to talk about it. I hope you enjoy what I write, and honest comments and advice would be more then Welcome. and I can not wait to get started.

poet Anonymous

Name's JT, but you can call me Sugar if you'd like. It was a completely random name that means nothing, unfortunately my 4 other names didn't go thru - probably b/c they were inappropriate, oh well.
I mostly write dark and sexual poems. Hope you like them. Also, I'm a single 26 male, Cali. Don't be shy, message me!

poet Anonymous

It took me 3 days to find this thread... Clearly I wasn't looking in the right place :| Anyway, I hope it's not too late to introduce myself! I am... Remaining nameless, but R.Evolver is the pseudonym I chose. Happy to be part of the DUP community and I'm hoping for some -honest- feedback on my work If you take the time to check out my work, I assure you I'll be doing the same.

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

So, hello all. Savaja here. :-* Hmmm... what scintillating piece of brilliance might I come up with to entice you to visit my poetry? Yeah. I've got nothing. :-p So, let me just humbly invite and warn; most of my poetry is, ahem, one might say, quite erotic. I feel compelled to write. Thank you for being a place to explore this. And, thank you for the warm, wonderful welcome I have already received. :-D

Micheal
Anonymous 2
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 4th July 2014
Forum Posts: 6

Hi everyone

voiceofnowords
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 5

I am words from a silent mouth.

I am a million different personalities.

I am a lost thinker.

I am a old soul.

I am a Voice-- a voice of no words.

*this is not a poem*

Rossetta
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 4th July 2014
Forum Posts: 9

Hi I'm Rossetta
I like to write in different genres but particularly like to write erotic poetry.  Also dark, depressing poetry.  I found this site when looking for a forum to post them too.  

Some good writing.

LustyNomad
Twisted Dreamer
South Africa 1awards
Joined 7th July 2014
Forum Posts: 3

Greetings fellow artists of the written orientation

I have been writing poetry for 16 years and I have never
shared it... It is time to share my inner darkness and hidden personality.

I have copious amounts of poems to share, and I cannot wait to get started

Looking forward to comments, new friendships and genuine discussions

mtj9198
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 6th July 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hello everyone!

My name is Madison, and I currently live in Ohio. I've never really published poetry (or anything for that matter) before, but I guess now is as good a time as ever to start. I am currently struggling with depression, and writing seems to be a great outlet for me. I'm really looking forward to improving my writing and being able to enjoy everyone else's work here on DU.

I guess an intro is a good place to give you some random facts about me.
I'm a cat person.
Tea and coffee are my saviors.
I love to travel and experience new people and places.
I'm far from religious.
I love a good conversation about any and everything, so if you ever want to chat you know where to find me.

Haha I guess I should go now....this has turned out to be quite a long post.

Take care everyone!

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Hello newbieeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lots of new blood, wonderful.

A_Conduit
Behappy - Bhairava
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 10th July 2014
Forum Posts: 7

Hello to everyone who sees this.
I came initially to have a quick look, have been searching for a similar site for a while,
My writing might not be so pleasant on the whole, but I hope it conveys feeling.
This site seems fairly pleasant, in it's own seedy way.
I'll try to comment on what I can, There's a lot after all.
I think I could sit here a little longer.

Be Happy

RavenX
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th July 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Hello! I'm RavenX from Texas... Just registered yesterday and look forward in reading and eventually posting some of my work. I've been writing off and on since I was 14, nothing published as of today but I'm working on that!!

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

Atakti said:Hello newbieeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lots of new blood, wonderful.

Well shit, never knew harvesting organs was your thing.

ezekey
Strange Creature
Joined 18th July 2014
Forum Posts: 2

I used to write poems long ago in high school days but reached a point where I forgot the art for many years. Some days ago as I was going through my so called artifacts I landed on a poem that send my memories rolling back. I was born again into the world of poetry. I come to this sight with a mind of sharing my work and learning from my fellow poets. I believe am in the right place...

Go to page:
Go to: