Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Comrade
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd June 2014
Forum Posts: 16

Hi, I'm Calvin. And no, not like Alvin and the chimp monks. I walked the plank while the ship sunk.
I failed every language arts class cause I wouldn't color inside the lines. Was never into movies much.
More like music... Wake up damnit I'm talking!! Oh Never mind, writers block just killed my train of thought.

annaroe
Strange Creature
Joined 6th June 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Hi, well I'm originally from south Africa I'm living in Dublin
Poetry has always helped me release my inner thoughts and I feel its time to ,
Show other people, my hope is that my poetry makes people relate to my poetry..
ERM... What else?.... Mmmm I love food and I think wearing skinny jeans should be a sport jk!! Lols

M-DiStefano
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Aug 2012

I'm M-  I'm from upstate NY and have been a member of DU for awhile but never got around to introducing myself, I write so the monsters stay under the bed.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Psycho_Lullaby
Kat Claws
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 18th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 8

Hello there. I'm Katelyn. I live in the USA, and I love the outdoors because I can explore and open my senses to things around me. Honestly, I love to help people, and if any of you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always willing to talk. I can be serious if I need to be, but I mainly joke around. I do love to write because it does express me in a way I never could express myself before. So yeah. Uhm, hi DU poetry.(:

War-Kid
Nicholas-Spock
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th May 2014
Forum Posts: 9

hey what's up, my name is Nicholas Frey, I go by many names though, I've gone by Ouranos Frey, Oreo Twix, and War Kid, I'm just another writer tortured by unreachable imagination, I enjoy poetry, though for the most part free verse is harder for me to read and not my style, when I do comment on a free verse poem it's only because it has a ton of details and thought put into it, what I enjoy about free verse is it's usually calm and laid back form, also quite deep sometimes, what I dislike about them is often they don't make sense or are just boring, what I enjoy about rhyme is the passion flow and captivation, what I dislike about rhyme are the pushed words and narrow minded write, though as always, if free verse and rhyme is done the right way, it can be very enjoyable, though not if the poet writes without any inspiration, this is why I don't have many poems, is because I only write when I think I can do a decent job, also, another fact about me, I'm homeschooled, and I'm rather insane, I can function like any other person, though how I would love to smash everything and torch the house rubbish and go bonkers on everyone holding me back in life, really when it comes to being in a nut house, it's a choice on whether you want to behave, or allow yourself to be brought into it, I choose not to be treated like a crazy, cheers

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
_saa
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 8th June 2014
Forum Posts: 1

I am Sanice from NC.  I absolutely love writing, it's my escape from reality. I hope to share some of my writings in hopes that people will love them as much as I do..

M-DiStefano
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Aug 2012

Hello Lady, I'm from Columbia, Ulster, Dutchess areas, currently in Columbia County. maybe we've bumped into each other, do you read the Chronogram.

kufitar
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 9th June 2014
Forum Posts: 3

Hello

My name is Merja. I'm a Sami and originally from northern Finland living in the US. Love poetry and spoken words, but new as a writer.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Hello people... I am Kiley and I'm glad to be here. I'm just beginning to write and i will be very happy for every comment/recommendation/etc that you make about my work..

lostinmymemories
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 14th June 2014
Forum Posts: 2

I'm Morgan. I'm pretty new.
I've never posted poetry online.
True, I've written in my diary before in the privacy of the small cube I call my bedroom.
But now I'll open my, once locked, door.
Welcome.

ManorMyth
Man_Or_Myth
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 44

Hello, I'm Jack. I'm 25, I live in WA, but I'm originally from Ga.
I have recently started writing poetry and if your have read some of my stuff, you probably will be able to tell.
I never really been a good writer but I do enjoy it because it helps calm me down and relax if I'm feeling stressed.
I mostly dealt with writing short stories even thou most of them I never finished which prompt me to start writing poems a little,
mainly because its a shorter form of writing.
As for a personal life, I have one but not that much of an exciting one. I like hanging out with friends from time to time, but I mostly rather be alone by choice.
I love listening to music, playing basketball, video games(that the little geek in me, lol) but all in all, I'm your normal male specimen.

finnay
Strange Creature
Joined 17th June 2014
Forum Posts: 2

hey I'm fin i live in a bin:P done plenty things to sin
where have i bin
locked up i waz, got caught wif a squaz.
silly bloody me didn't fuckin see that some fiend waz tellin on me
2 on the bottom with 3 on the top waz what i coped
but done me time n I'm doing just fine
haha sick

Go to page:
Go to: