I like gay guys and don't mind being a beard. :P

sunnyjetsun
A
Strange Creature
India
Joined 17th May 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Greetings from Goa, India...

I'm a special fan, advisor and helper for an interesting character named Sunny Jetsun. Sunny is a poet and artists with a particularly cool vision of the world and I'm here (and around the web) helping hook people up with that vision as expressed in words and images.

Here's something about Sunny:

Inspired by the sixties Sunny started traveling the world in 1970. His spiritual journey on the hippie trail to India took him through San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Vancouver, Sidney, and Kathmandu, finally arriving six years later in Calcutta. His arrival on the sub-continent was the beginning of writing autobiographical verses capturing his travel experiences, encounters with remarkable people and his quest for self-realization. Combining experimentation with drugs, sex, rock & roll, meditation, and life in general Sunny started to open up to a multi-dimensional universe. He lived the mantra, "Turn on, tune in, drop out," getting in touch with and inspired by a deeper feeling of nature.

Over almost four decades Sunny has written and published 24 books of poetry, created over a hundred paintings, traveled the world and considers his masterpiece to be his daughter. He has spent the past fifteen years in Goa, India inspired by the idealism of human consciousness.

We'll be posting poetry on the site (which seems very cool and appropriate for what Sunny does). Please check out:

www.sunnyjetsun.com
www.facebook.com/sunnyjetsun

Cheers...and looking forward to getting know as many of you as possible.

Peace & Love

bdeesweet
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 27th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hi!!!

I'm fairly new to this poetry site...found it last week and decided to join. In the past I was apart of another underground poetry website, but that website is no longer. I used to write all the time but I'm slowly trying to get back in the pace of writing. I enjoy writing short stories and poetry...but I put my heart and soul into my poetry. Hopefully being on here will give me the creative juice I'm looking for to inspire my writing.

himanshu
Strange Creature
Joined 27th May 2014

Hi all poetry lovers , greetings from Himanshu Arora

A good friend of mine told me about this site i was glad to see how people share their knowledge here.

I am not good into poems but have passion to write about the people who are in love and who don't believe falling in love but prefer to rise in love.

Let me see what best i can do here .

cheers guyz.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
slutsgetguts
Raymona.
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 28th May 2014

Well... Hello, everyone! I have no idea what I'm doing. I just really love poetry and was looking for somewhere to post my writing. I just wish I knew how to get started. Lol.

JBandekPoetry
LostWords
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 30th May 2014
Forum Posts: 34

Hello Everyone!!!

My name is John
I write Poetry to express my feelings to the world.
I had a Wattpad but saw that people were not so interested in my poetry, i looked for another website to share my writings and came across Deep Underground. I love it!!! Please check my profile, i am new...
Hope you enjoy my poetry.

Thanks

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

himanshu said:Hi all poetry lovers , greetings from Himanshu Arora

A good friend of mine told me about this site i was glad to see how people share their knowledge here.

I am not good into poems but have passion to write about the people who are in love and who don't believe falling in love but prefer to rise in love.

Let me see what best i can do here .

cheers guyz.

I love that line and thought process ... Don't fall in love ... Rise in it ... Welcome to DUP

TomSommerville1
Strange Creature
Joined 31st May 2014
Forum Posts: 4

Hi, everyone.

I'm Tom and I'm from England. I'm 15 years old and I've been writing for a little bit.

Dour
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 4th June 2014

Hello. I am Dour, a pen name that I have recently determined to be suitable for the task at hand. I am happy to be here, if indeed I am still capable of such an emotion, for I've recently unearthed a deep affection for writing poetry. I've read some remarkable work on this site and hope this to be the beginning of a long and strange symbiotic relationship.

Rhoda
Strange Creature
Joined 3rd June 2014

Hello Deep undergroud poetry...I've joined because I want to learn...I'm still not very good at poetry

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Hello Du Poetry ^-^
I've Been Writing For Four Years Now...I've Got Problems And Writing Is How I Express Myself.
I'm Looking Forward To Reading Amazing Poetry

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Going out the in door...

Go to page:
Go to: