Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 43

Ooops, my posting above was for the reply from Alexander Case on page 161.

And pardon my html, it's a bit rough these days...

I also spelled "whiff" incorrectly in the original post, I saw that it was wrong, but I was too tired to go back and look into fixing it, figured it had to do with putting too many f's in it...
But aethereal was purposeful - I was wanting to be all poetic, la la la....

I don't get along well with my spellchecker.  She has developed a consciousness and really holds a grudge against me, and is really hard to work with at certain times of the month...

Kinky_LOVE
XENA69KAI
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 18th Jan 2014
Forum Posts: 7

Thanks for your kind words about my philosophy, friend. I do like to fancy myself as a philosopher in the tradition of Monty Python's Ethnomedological Investigations of Ambrosia Gödel's Incontinence Theorem & CyberSexual Engineering of Chronosynclasticinfundibulae with a soupçon a la Volez Vous Coucher Avec Moi, m'on Cheri Monseigneur?  Ohh La La http://youtu.be/uco-2V4ytYQ  Nanette Workman: http://youtu.be/tqZScWjneBE <-- I'm a WOMAN! Celine Dion: http://youtu.be/EVG0cpxc2zE <--- Sexy Lady Marmalade!

PROVERB NUMERO UNO FOR ALL YOU POOR IDIOTS IS YOU COULDN'T HELP BEING BORN AS A DIRT GRUBBING PEASANT, BUTT IF YOU DIE W/O A CROWN, THEN YOU TOTALLY FUCKED UP YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO BECOME EMPEROR OF THE WHOLE FUCKED UP UNIVERSE, SO EAT SHIT & CALL IT CAVIAR, YOU POOR BEGGARS! ROTFL@ YOUR POVERTY.

About proverb #1 I STRONGLY disagree. Here's why: Born relatively poor, butt now a million-air-ass, mainly by my own efforts, well, to be 100% honest, I did inherit a bit over a million USD; however, I have also literally WORKED MY TAIL... off and published erotic poetry, which pays zilch, butt makes me horny as hell to write, so it's like re-sex-appear-inch-zing all the orgasms I detail in sex-explicit-hot-tails, and erotic stories, ditto on the zilch, which were ENORMOUS FUN to team write with guys I flirted with by their erect e-male's thrusting  deep into my femail box until our internet lust affairs ejaculated into orgasmic stories, if U get my in-SIN-u-ate-one that the climax of our mutual stories was an actual meat-ting of mind to mind incased in red-hot, randy, ready to rock-n-roll bodies, that's pretty much how it went in the successful stories, with super-happy endings, that I've chronicled for your masturbatory stimulation at: [ Erotic Poems:  http://tinyurl.com/Kinky-poetry  &  Erotic Stories: http://tinyurl.com/Kinky-Stories ] Anyhow, the point as regards the above arrow-in-the-ass proverb is that once you're as RICH as Larry Flint, and we all know how HARD Larry, the HUSTLER, worked his harem to MAKE IT BIG, then with perfect planning, you'd blow your entire wad on cheap booze and hookers, so that you die w/o a red, green, yellow, or any other color piece of ass to your name, running out of all that good stuff precisely as you'er BUGGERED by the BIG WHANG, so to speak, and shuffle off this moral morass bound for warmer climes, and the DEVIL take your hind end most likely, right? If you agree, whack off into a brown paper baggie and mail it to your Congress Person, be it Male or Republican. & While U wait from now 'til eternity 4 any reply, listen to: http://youtu.be/rfvQCtak7Ok <-a bit of BLUES HISTORY no music lover should miss!

P.S. First PRUDE BLOCKED. Here's what happened:

He, replied to my invitation to join our INTERNATIONAL FREE LOVE CLUB, "What is all this?"

Sorry, kid. just forget it and go ask your Momma to give you an Oreo cookie, o.k.? Then go play doctor with the girl next door, and ask her to take off her panties, so you can stick your tongue into the hole between her legs, not the back one! That tastes NASTY! Use the one in her front. If she doesn't have hair on her cookie yet, you're probably better off with the Oreo! LOL Butt if she get's all WET and starts to MOAN & GROAN, then GO 4 IT & LICK like the Devil was jamming a broomstick up your young ass 'cuz she's about to SQUIRT, & that will be a WONDER-FILLED SEX-spear-he-inch 4 the both of you. Good LUCK, kid...
Ah, SEX-education classes, we need MORE GOOD TEACHERS... like this:

He, said; "What the FUCK?"

You DEFINITELY need eduction, Mohamed Rudy, than's NOT "FUCKING" that's called, "Eating PUSSY!" The key points are: First, you use your tongue instead of your penis. & Second, she can't get pregnant this way, see?

But my permission to post to Mohamed Rudy had been revoked, so I BLOCKED HIM, 'cuz I DEFINITELY don't need any prudes reading my timeline, right?  Oh yeah, to make this situation CRYSTAL CLEAR, I should also attatch the Sex-education teacher's pic that got my profile BANNED from FARCE BOOB in less than one day.. Recond time, i believe. it's just the usual sordid after class private tuition that you often read about in your local paper when the teacher's union supports the teacher in her battle not to have her tunure revoked. You see comments by readers on the op-ed page about how they only wish their sex-ed. classses had had real applied practise like that you see here. Be HONEST now, wouldn't you?

Takentoaplace
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 1

My name is Ellie. Some call me Elliot. Do what you will. I enjoy poetry and absolutely love this site.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

I'd rather do what I can't.
Welcome to the site! Watch out for the ones who's comments make no damn sense...
:)

flutemouth
Strange Creature
New Zealand
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 5

hi, i'm Flutemouth.

I live in New Zealand. I haven't been writing for long but the immense sense of joy and completion i get from writing is pretty sick.

I look forward to any critique/advice i receive and hope to help out everyone else on here through giving some out.

winterwrought
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 2nd May 2014
Forum Posts: 8

I have a name. I live somewhere and do something for a living. I type things on occasion and have done so for the past decade or so. Victim of enduring writer's block and an abortion from other online communities I've been a member of (namely neoseeker and deviantart). I'm hoping this place will be where I'll finally be able to hotwire any creative spark I once had (or never really had to begin with).

Thanks again to the DU Webmistress for the invite. I'll see how this goes.

Falconite
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 4th May 2014
Forum Posts: 4

Hello, I'm Marty. I stumbled onto this site after searching for a place to share my poetry and such, especially one that welcomes rather dark and depressing works. I hope you all enjoy my writings as much as I love creating them.

infinitewordsx
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2

I just came upon this website and I couldn't help but want to be a part of it. there are some amazing writers here and I hope to grow as one.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Welcome, Newbieeeeees.

Watch out for sledge-hammer wielding penguins. It's that time of year, doncha know.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

jIMNUT_rOARIN said:Ooops, my posting above was for the reply from Alexander Case on page 161.

And pardon my html, it's a bit rough these days...

I also spelled "whiff" incorrectly in the original post, I saw that it was wrong, but I was too tired to go back and look into fixing it, figured it had to do with putting too many f's in it...
But aethereal was purposeful - I was wanting to be all poetic, la la la....

I don't get along well with my spellchecker.  She has developed a consciousness and really holds a grudge against me, and is really hard to work with at certain times of the month...

just grow that beard dude.....you'll be aight......

M-DiStefano
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 16

Names m-distefano, this site was recommended to me by a poet I respect, I don't put up as much as I.should, I don't use proper punctuation or proper anything but its my poetry, I like that this site offers a voice to writers of all levels. I'm very open to honest critique and suggestions, I'm not.sensitive enough to let things get to me. If anyone else is.looking for honest critique I'd love to.do what I can, overall the best site I've found so far. Good luck to you all.

M-DiStefano
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Aug 2012

M-DiStefano said:Names m-distefano, this site was recommended to me by a poet I respect, I don't put up as much as I.should, I don't use proper punctuation or proper anything but its my poetry, I like that this site offers a voice to writers of all levels. I'm very open to honest critique and suggestions, I'm not.sensitive enough to let things get to me. If anyone else is.looking for honest critique I'd love to.do what I can, overall the best site I've found so far. Good luck to you all.

M-DiStefano
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Aug 2012

sorry for the double post

peace_seeker
Strange Creature
Joined 5th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hi DU! I've been a less than dedicated recreational writer for the most part of my life. When I stumbled upon this site through the magics called google I decided to sign up because I saw an opportunity to keep myself focused on a craft I truly love and grow as a writer with this community for support.
I figured if I want to abandon my habit/compulsion to avoid socialization (especially now before I've even become familiar with any of you)I should start in this introduction thread.
I'm excited to join the rest of you in your literary journeys. I've even deemed my discovery of this congregation auspicious enough to adopt a brand new pseudonym. I'm still a bit rusty as I haven't sat behind a [metaphorical] pen for some time but I'm confident I'll be producing something worth every moment spent reading it not far in the future.

with a good deal of excitement and anticipation,
peace_seeker

MaggieScissorhands
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 8th May 2014
Forum Posts: 1

admin said:Intros here please...

This website is brilliant. I enjoy reading deep into the inner thought of others, I enjoy finding those who have the same interest.

Go to page:
Go to: